The Swords of Adipose Annihilation

Ohhh my old days are reminisced here!! Just listen to Enhanced Nutrient Absorption with your stack and the Enhanced Fat Metabolism and you’ll be really good! (Yep even with carbs to handle and keep balance on the transition) The Stomach Shrinking field also works for digestion!! Somehow :)
Also I think the skeptics will be a good addition for your body to use this energy for the extra digestion and switch from fat burning to that of carbs

5 Likes

Thank you. Those are good additions.

1 Like

If you are using mots-c etc and have not experienced any benefit.

Then i dont think you should purchase this.
The clear and very fast effect of mots-c is the increased energy levels

22 Likes

I have no problem with energy levels as I am in ketosis. But when I did eat carbs, my blood sugar levels went out of the normal range. That’s the issue

3 Likes

Reversal of insulin resistance & hence reversal of diabetes hasn’t happened yet

2 Likes

okay then…

just a suggestion of course

22 Likes

These twice or thrice a day along with mots-c? Or can I use more number of times? Because am using them already, twice a day.
Thank you

6 Likes

yes then increase it.

14 Likes

I will do that. Thank you very much

8 Likes

Not sure if its because im sick, or from this field - But I weighed myself this morning and have lost 1kg since a week ago. Haven’t exercised at all in that time, unfortunately because im sick :frowning:
But i have still been eating as normal, with a lot more easter eggs thrown in

9 Likes

Get better :slight_smile:

:ok_hand:

7 Likes

What’s the difference between listening to the YouTube audios referenced in this listing on gum road and purchasing this very expensive audio? Would I still need to listen to ego dissolution and SLD prior to using the swords of adipose annihilation?

1 Like

More harmonious synchronized alchemy.

Plus he always adds other goodies he does not mention.

I dont think you need to add SLD or Ego D before but those never harm to get the best effect without mental blockages.

Also honestly when he puts prices like this one is because theres nothing that can compare to or top it up.

I mean, you can always try it how you think first.

The free audios of any kind are amazing too he just likes to cover everybody, its like flying somewhere, you can choose to fly in economy or first class or private yet lol

The experience will be different
The results speed will be different
The additional good extras will be different

13 Likes

My results with this field:

I’ve been on the toilet so much

It’s a good thing I’m not at work but I’m posting this from the toilet right now

:toilet:

25 Likes

Hahahah

3 Likes

Lol
I’m not experiencing anything like that :laughing:

6 Likes

Drink warm water lol 20 minutes before listening to this field. Around 2 cups.

3 Likes

Purchased the Swords of Adipose Annihilation and used for the first time this morning. Looking forward to seeing some great results! No runs to the bathroom yet :sweat_smile: But I also am not feeling much of anything whilst listening. I’m not worried about that, though.

Just wanted to get some advice on those who have gotten results—did you listen to all three audios (one after the other) and then do that three times? Or did you listen to an individual audio three times before moving on to the next one?

Also, since I have not experienced any adverse side effects, would it be okay to listen for longer? Like 6 times per day?

Perhaps @Maoshan_Wanderer can weigh in.

Thanks!

3 Likes

For me it’s a bit early for results :D
I think it lowers appetite and gives a lot of extra energy for excercise.

I would certainly recommend using each once 3 separate times a day.
You get a more constant boost that way.
Also I would only listen more than once before long cardio (2+ hours) if I needed the energy, otherwise I would get super jittery if I listened for so long.
If I listen after 6pm to either of the first two, I can’t sleep.

Don’t forget to leave 30min before the last one.

8 Likes

Sorry, missed your message earlier!

If one has quite a bit of fat to loose, Dream noted in his instructions to start with the oxidization one first.

And then, perhaps use The Oven first before adding the Furnace.

I basically did:

Furnace X 3
(wait 30-min at least)
Oxidize Fat X 3

5 or 6 times each may be ok (just my personal opinion), but watch your body carefully to ensure you’re not getting overwhelmed because stressing your energy system is counterproductive to results - sometimes less is better.

18 Likes