Fat/weight loss dog tag, and using weight loss combination, super metabolism, and stomach shrinking audios all together

I actually took the bifilar coil off of my weight loss dog tag and then the strong energy that was coming off the dog tag started to fade and become less strong. then I noticed I felt next to nothing and barely any energy as if there was no field at all on the item. but the bifilar coil amplified everything and it becomes extremely strong very fast and results :)

What is a bifilar coil?

http://shop.betar.com/BETAR-Coil-Single-BC-001.htm

1 Like

Thank u!!! Im afraid to order anything from abroad now that comes through regular mail but ill find a way

Btw that website looks sketchy lol i mean the post doesnt have pictures, the poster doesnt have profile pic, its noted as not secured site lol im afraid to buy from them are they real and reliable?

yes they are real and reliable, I ordered the chakra pack and got 7 of them within a week

1 Like

Awesome thank u. Have a good night

Whoever is using this item, Weightloss dog tag, can you sleep with it on, or does the thermogenesis keep you awake?

1 Like

Does the coil also amplify the audios? Or just the tags?

I didn’t buy it

I’ve been using the stomach shrinking audio (+enhanced fat metabolism) three times per day for about 2 weeks… Still having the flabby tummy :frowning: How long would you go for until you see results?

1 Like

You need to listen to them longer like 6 times or so and maybe add subconscious Limit Remover to the mix, maybe you have some blockages, just so you know in case you dont, usually the fat around the waist comes from feeling insecured, you can also try the soul restoration (core) on gumroad.

Tbh every time i need to lose some pounds and i loop the stack through the night i see results super fast!!

2 Likes

Oh and also add the diabetes one and unmenopause no matter your age. Those 2 help a lot :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @darkchoctea, you might also find the stacks and advice in the post below of help.

Edit: The Core Strengthening field in @Maoshan_Wanderer’s post may be of help to you as it increases insulin sensitivity in the area (via Rev-erb).

It also builds muscle and induces apoptosis (programmed cell death) in the fat cells in that area, which can be of help with body recomposition.

(in addition to the Stomach Shrinking field you are listening to and other fields suggested above)

5 Likes

@anon26869922
Thank you, didn’t realise I had to play it 6 times! :two_hearts:
Will try your stack through the night :slight_smile:

@uial
Haven’t tried the strengthening one, will add it to my playlist (my playlist is ever expanding now lol!). That’s so true about the hormones, never thought about it that way! Might have something imbalanced.

2 Likes

Do you have iphone or android? The unmenopause and diabetes ones dont need to be listened to 6 times, just a couple of times a day its good, the other ones yes. If you have iphone you can build the stack exactly as you want it to play if you create it on the phones browser not the app :blush: cant be done on android tho

@Samurai would love to know that for once i accept iphone won over android lol (only on this one tho )

1 Like

Probably would be wise to build up to 6 times, especially if you are not used to exercise (especially ab exercise). That goes beyond what Dream recommends (which is fine, people are different, I go for more listens of some of his fields).

You could also consider the new Abdominal Wall field. It will strengthen the interior core muscles, so your belly should not hang as loose overtime.

1 Like

@anon26869922
android! I use my computer to build my youtube playlist then play it on my phone. Yes, iphone gets some really good stuff sometimes, but I shall be android loyalllll :joy:

@wuMing
That’s a good idea, I’ll try the abdominal wall field on the weekend! Trying to limit the physical fields to six

1 Like

Every body is different and we must not rush into results by pushing hard. More does not means better. not all the field are to be listened more than 2 or 3 times some not even daily, in this case to lose weight etc you can listen to them much more but still one day here and there give a rest to your body, ive also notice than when ive listened to several audios (which i have a couple of times :crazy_face:)… man i only wanted to sleep and eat but i knew what i was doing and started adding jing, prana, etc to counteract and i didnt do it for more than 2 months at a time, however in some cases the results were slow, if your body can handle so many good for you but please be careful what you suggest here :relieved: some members would listen to the whole channel 24/7 if we tell them is ok haha