New Release - The Deep Facial Remodelling

Omg seriously, :pray::pray::pray: Now I’m going to be literally checking everyday next week for this haha! Thank you​:heart::heart:

1 Like

Update:

March 24:
I happened to catch my reflection in a mirror at work last week.
The mirror was at a distance and I saw that the shape of my face was a little more oval than before. Something I hadn’t noticed when looking in a mirror more closer, like when putting make up on.
Also my eyes are more open and slightly tilted upwards.

6 Likes

can you give us more info about the extra-terrestrial addiction? meaning, results, technique… while we start the countdown for the sale :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

The most important detail of this extraterresial crystal therapy is the oxygenation process in the Sky Stone therapy. The Sky Stone is composed of 77% oxygen; the composition of this stone is considered like a hyperbaric oxygen for the skin, cells, and tissues.

The extraterresial crystal therapy is composed of:

&&

Blue Halite :)

4 Likes

I had noooooo idea we were talking crystals here!!! I thought a technique taught by extra terrestrial was used in the audio :see_no_evil::joy: thanks Desiree

2 Likes

It’s here!!

:partying_face:

8 Likes

Yahoo!!! I already love it! Thank you !!!

1 Like

You’re so welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Welcome back!

1 Like

:+1:t3::two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you, thankyou xxx

3 Likes

I got it​:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

5 Likes

Here’s to a new shining you!

:wine_glass: :sparkles:

4 Likes

Is it recommended to listen with headphones or just through the phone? I played it through the phone last night just to see what vibe it was-if it was relaxing and I could fall asleep to it) I swear to god my skin on my face felt like it was being pulled, was mind blowing!! Ima take pictures from day one xx

6 Likes

both are fine!

see what works best for you. low volume is fine too. with fields for physical changes i prefer speaker close to my aura. when i listen to fields at night i put my phone under my pillow on low volume.

6 Likes

I plan to get this field during the easter sale! @Desiree could this help with a bulbous nose tip? Since a fleshy nose tip has more to do with cartilage/thick skin than it has to do with the bone structure

3 Likes

I got this but have not used it much yet…

Any stacking ideas for this field? Like with other face/skin/collagen fields?

Perhaps I will add it to my workout stack…

4 Likes

it’s funny cause i feel all the face related fields so deep in my legs. It’s so heavenly rejuvenating! :blush:

• 4 x crystallized guide
  • 5 x eternal
  • 20 x deep facial remodelling
  • 1 x acu-automation (or again 4 x crystallized guide)

at the same time playing the blueprint of life on another device & also asking the crystallized guide to learn the deep facial remodeling while listening to it :yum:

4 Likes

This is an impressive stack! The addition of the Crystallized guide with its ability to modulate the physical body intensifies this stack! Sure enough this way the information of the deep facial remodelling will be stored inside the body and learnt faster.

I’ve always incorporated facial fields with workout audios, muscle beyond limits and saint biceps felt just right with the Microcurrent and Facial Muscle toning. With Remodelling, I get the sense that other fields will be more apt-- Fields that distribute, prime, etc like the formula of balance or torsion; a field with a “template” to it will suit Remodelling better. But keep the workout logic itself into the stack with 1-2 fields and 2x of a field that carries a template into it like the Formula of balance or The Eternal.

5 Likes

Has your GF had any results?
(She bought it Feb 2)

Thanks

5 Likes

One also can ask any higher being (or any other information) to transmit the information trough the crystalline portal.

4 Likes