New Release - The Deep Facial Remodelling

also before anything skin i suggest playing one loop of the windflowers album together with the Cu peptide one loop and shungite one loop.

1 Like

What’s everything Face for you?

For me, This field covers the deep facial structure and comes with treatments that cover the operations needed to build on the face. An example of fields to pair would be the Acu-Automation, to further compress the Force used and targeted to the face. Another field is the Elemental Alchemical Balance to further spread the elemental Alchemy. A round of Facial grooming will enhance the aethestic treatment and the capillary system infused with magickal properties here. The Acu-automaton can also enhance the endo-skeleton methodology wherein the face wears the final bone shape. All the fields targeted for special skin & beauty treatments (peptides includes) can be helpful.

My intuition also tells me that probably the only field required with this is the Negentropic Maxilla for a very localized surgical approach.

4 Likes

I only meant if one has a stack about skin and face with such audios it is intuitively better played before sleep to prevent environmental weathering to negatively influence results from those fields also adding a degree of robustness of the results. If a person has a stack with this new audio also so the better.

4 Likes

Which one do you recommend for a beauty treatment? Red clover?

Good point about Environmental weathering!! Nighttime is best for the fields with deep repair

1 Like

all of them ordered as I described in the thread. they do impossible things to impossible skin issues. like returning in the past where all was good, like invigorating a zombie to become a living thing. I am in awe of those plants.

4 Likes

here you go.

2 Likes

Me too. As i listened to the field for the first time, it felt like they transported me into their own world. Sort of, an exchange. something huge they felt like they were offering. Very beautiful

5 Likes

Would this help correct an underbite?

2 Likes

a simple yes doesn’t explain which parts of the field will truly enhance the jawline structure to be of the correct dental position.

Let’s take it to someone who likes to explain things :)

Question: Which parts of this field will help to correct underbite?

From [1] Mechanobiology:

• Shifting load points towards the fracture or areas with less density.
  • Enforcing the ideal length for each muscle at the sarcomeres level.
  • Identifying and preventing defects in the zygomatic complex.
  • Increasing mechanosensitive growth factor MGF24E for higher bone mineral density.

From [2] Bone Metabolism and Biomechanical Adjustments:

• Applying midline mandible load at the coronal plane and posterior load at the sagittal plane.
  • Targeting biomechanical load sensitivity for rebuilding with adjacent contribution to masticatory function.
  • Applying force at angular distributions of dental formations for stabilizing shape and support.

From [3] Facial Aesthetics and Muscular Balance:

• Increasing malar eminence.
  • Adjusting bizygomatic width.
  • Individualized width-to-height ratio for the desired appearance.
  • Elongating and sharpening the ramus bone.

… and many more adjustments in fact :)

11 Likes

Thanks a lot, I’ll be getting this soon enough🙂

2 Likes

You’re welcome! I should thank you as well. Now I can post the section that details specific adjustments to the face and what this means for each individual face.

thank you!

I wanted to post this section separately - while all the specifications are not only limited to that, these changes have been requested and are considered transformative of the facial features from an unbalanced face or withstanding some problems to a completely coherent and… “hot” one.

Facial Aesthetics and Muscular Balance - Specific Facial Adjustments:

• Increasing the malar eminence (cheek prominence) in the face.
  • Considering impactor geometry (circular/cylinder/flat) for facial bone impact, considering geometrical structure and adjacent force generation.
  • Creating an exaggerated canthal tilt upward (8.5 for women/6 for men).
  • Bizygomatic width targets of 13.5 cm for women and 14 cm for men.
  • Close-set eyebrows and browlift endoscopy.
  • Addressing lip volume, lip shape, proportion, and reshaping the cupid bow.
  • Increasing the width of the eyes.
  • Individualized width-to-height ratio to transform the face into a “hot” appearance rather than a cute one. Establishing dominance via facial features contributing to the desired condition.
  • Intercanthal tilt increase, ensuring a smooth eye-lid cheek junction transition, and maintaining a homogeneous height of the pretarsal space from the nasal to lateral aspects of the upper lid.
  • Elongating and sharpening the ramus bone with an angel/warrior gonial angle. The ramus height is targeted at 8.6-9.03 for men and women, with a sharpened transient slope.

What does this mean for the face?

The envisioned face resulting from the described modifications is characterized by a harmonious blend of refined features, imparting a distinct and captivating aesthetic. A detailed description is as follows:

Facial Structure:

• Prominent Cheekbones: Sculpted and defined mid-face, adding a touch of youthful vitality.
  • Considered Impactor Geometry: Precise and tailored facial augmentation, ensuring a sophisticated bone structure.
  • Exaggerated Canthal Tilt Upward: Eyes with an uplifting outer corner, conveying a perpetual sense of energy.
  • Bizygomatic Width Targets: Well-defined cheekbones contributing to facial symmetry and balance.
  • Close-set Eyebrows and Browlift Endoscopy: Upper face uplifted, framing the eyes elegantly.

Features and Proportions:

• Addressed Lip Volume, Shape, and Cupid’s Bow: Lips with balanced volume and a defined cupid’s bow, enhancing facial aesthetics.
  • Increased Eye Width: Widened eye area, creating an engaging and captivating gaze.
  • Individualized Width-to-Height Ratio: Balanced facial features, exuding confidence and dominance.
  • Intercanthal Tilt Increase and Smooth Eye-Lid Cheek Junction: Defined inner eye corners, seamless transition between eyelids and cheeks.

Jawline and Bone Structure:

• Elongated and Sharpened Ramus Bone: Defined jawline with an angular and sculpted appearance.

Overall Impression:

• The face reflects a unique and captivating beauty, achieved through meticulous attention to proportions and contours.
  • Balanced features contribute to an overall aesthetic that exudes confidence, sophistication, and a timeless allure.
  • Each modification enhances specific aspects of facial harmony, resulting in an individualized and striking appearance.
  • The envisioned face embodies a harmonious synthesis of classical beauty ideals and contemporary refinement.
15 Likes

I have a good maxilla but lower third is not forward enough so I hope this helps

Also having more bone mass in my face would mean my face would be defined even at higher bodyfat levels

Thanks desire !

2 Likes

This will create the elongation and strength that you want; absolutely!

Wow you caught on!

Amazing! Yes, many people who gain weight are quick to see a difference in their face but those who are blessed with beauty and a strong facial bone do not phase out! Maybe slightly because sure, the added lipid does make a difference, but their overall appearance and beauty does not change at all.

This will help everyone with such conditions. By the way, this goes all the way down to the chin (Neck) with deep plane face lift, induces a full brow lift, and a complete eye beautification with blepharoplasty.

So all of your facial aspects should be in good hands :heart:

Welcome back!

10 Likes

This sounds the epic-est of the epic!

You really put your all in researching and thoughts its admirable!

7 Likes

You did it :clinking_glasses: Thank you @Desiree :sparkles: Thsnk you Dream :pray:t3:

6 Likes

Can it shorten the philtrum?

2 Likes

There is a mathematical intelligence of measure and force included within this concept. So any of the chnages your face will go through will be consistent with the full facial profile. If a short philtrum will make you all beautiful, then yes it will give you that.

All according to your facial structure.
With this field being smart about its adjustments, If there is a desired change that you think is more suited to you, I think you can tailor the field to give you that
Perhaps, with a paired subliminal as well.

With these creations you never know :)

11 Likes

I have had Maxilla for a while now, made some changes, recently bought marquardt and use both overnight simultaneously and feel /see changes over time. Now I saw this new one here and thought, Do I really need it as I really struggle with my eye area looking very tired and tilted negatively. My question is: shall I buy this or use what I got a few more months and then buy this when I’m ready too.

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Do you mean there is perhaps a droopiness apperance to the eyes?

If yes, then this is a bone structure issue. This is one of the concerns that cosmetic treatments like fillers do not really solve, and they usually require surgical approaches to deal with. These approaches are cosnidered in this concept from many sides (eye beautification, reconstruction of eye area, remodelling of loss and added harmony to the face)

One more important thing, the fields you have mentioned are very mechanical in nature (they are great, but this is their approach) while the Deep Facial Remodelling covers all the root causes and rebuilds the face from the start.

If this is an isue that affects you, then I’d honestly say to judge with the intuition and the artwork and observe… Is this transformation contributive to my facial desires?

If yes, then you know what to do :)

8 Likes

Thank u very much for the insight, but what do you mean exactly by mechanical approach ?

1 Like