The Devil (Reversed tarot archetype)

thanks!

4 Likes

its an awesome thing to release something about light and shadow in the same day!

4 Likes

This is exactly what I needed!!! Thank you!!

6 Likes

:muscle:

9 Likes

Just got to say thanks and great commenting @anon46520955 :slight_smile:

Donā€™t know if it is the Voice of Gamayun but it did really resonate and couldnā€™t have come of at a better time, as Iā€™m facing a ā€œsmallā€ inner fight. More like a riot lol. In regards to career.
Those are certainly not easy, but we wouldnā€™t be given hard tasks if we couldnā€™t endure them, now, would we?

It also begs some acknowledgment the spiritual growth spurt Iā€™ve been feeling from your posts. And hopefully you shall continue. :blush:

Again thank you dear :kissing_heart:
And thank you Dream :hugs:

13 Likes

also Amygdala

5 Likes

Plus negative entity removal:)

2 Likes

Where did he go?

Another quite interesting pairing for this audio:

- The Devil (Reversed Tarot Archetype) + Depths of your Soul :heartbeat:

• Perhaps Echoes of the Past could be useful to bring some things to purge them?
9 Likes

Love it! I smell Arcana Archetypes 3 coming soon! Thanks @Captain_Nemo

5 Likes

Also:

Overcome Any Addiction

4 Likes

DrEaMwEaVeR iS sAtAnIc CoNfIrMeD!!!

16 Likes

People are gonna be foolish and think this is evil not knowing that this is probably one of the most important fields that they will need, Iā€™m gonna try it this afternoon. Need to remove all those self imposing beliefs

23 Likes

Iā€™m just waiting for the conspiracy theories to start rolling in on r/subliminal lmao.

7 Likes

I thought the same thing ā€¦ I hope Dream wouldnā€™t have worried about his channel with these passing ignorant people

3 Likes

He doesnā€™t heā€™s been having random conspiracy theorists in his channel all these years. The guy is just tryna help people but we donā€™t know what helping is in this age. People are so scared when they hear someone is trying to help because itā€™s rare , Iā€™m sure it upsets him but he moves along and sTill drops bangers for the ones who support him.

13 Likes

I agree, it seems like a sum of many recent developments in this direction, almost a zoom that increasingly narrows its magnification, to focus on the real problems. For me it is also a remarkable synchronicity, since in the last ten days I have addressed these critical issues in more detail. So it can be said that Dream Team is always focused on solving our needs.

3 Likes

One of those fields that I simply canā€™t get enough of! Thanks @Captain_Nemo! :pray:

3 Likes

The devil couldnā€™t have come at a better timeā€¦

With last nightā€™s release of The light of savitur i feel as though this completes the package to a road trip to enlightenmentā€¦

I looped the light of savitur over night and now Iā€™ll be looping the devil for a few hoursā€¦ The first few loops of light of savitur brought up some things inside of me that Iā€™ve burried away for some time but they where released after some more loopsā€¦ So i would say this new audio completes the process

Thank you @Captain_Nemo for all of your incredible gifts! Iā€™m forever in debtā€¦ :pray:

24 Likes

Thanks a lot your your detailed explanation ! :heart:

Into the Light of Savitur :star_struck:

5 Likes