The Divine Tree of Life

https://thesapienshop.com/products/the-divine-tree-of-life

This is the combinations of a few archetypes and concepts.

The Kalpavriksha, also known as kalpataru, kalpadruma or kalpapādapa, is a wish-fulfilling divine tree in Hinduism, Jainism and Buddhism. It is mentioned in Sanskrit literature from the earliest sources. It is also a popular theme in Jain cosmology and Buddhism. The Kalpavriksha originated during the churning of the ocean. Various attributes, magical and otherwise are attributed to this.

United with this is the concept of the Kabalistic tree of life and the flower of life. Harmoniously united as the divine tree of life.

This is designed so that the owner itself gets a customized interaction as will naturally come with ownership of the item. The energies however, will work in a general way when printed or otherwise.

39 Likes

Beautiful piece Captain :heart_eyes:

Edit: is there a cosmic egg in the tree trunk? :rofl:

8 Likes

This is definitely fine as a tag

2 Likes

I knew it!!!

What does this part mean though?? We can only get its full benefit if we use it on our screen, but not printed?

This is designed so that the owner itself gets a customized interaction as will naturally come with ownership of the item.

The energies however, will work in a general way when printed or otherwise.
8 Likes

You may already know this, but our other friends might not yet know this. This isn’t a tag. It’s a lovely print in 2 different sizes (both of which are much larger than a tag). The picture for this listing show the print displayed on a wall.

3 Likes

Yes,

Think of it like a protected benefit for those who buy it but you can still get the general benefits if printed / screenshot.

1 Like

Anyone who bought it, first impressions?

Pretty sure no one would have received it so far - it takes a few days to get it printed, shipped, etc.

9 Likes

Sorry I misunderstood, I thought it was a drawing to print

1 Like

Hi5 dear @Maoshan_Wanderer I would like to ask a question about this product, when I buy it, do you send it to me as a label? on the other hand that impression where should I leave it? on my bed? or on a desk? or does it matter where I have it? It should be used as a label, should I carry it to other parts? or on an altar, how does making wishes work with this image? could you explain more please? A thousand apologies if I ask a lot of questions lol :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I’d be jumping up and down if this were a field. Excited either way. Will this help us access the different levels of consciousness of the Tree of Life?

2 Likes

This is the combinations of a few archetypes and concepts.

the fields are all made from a combination of the archetypes listed
to create something new.

16 Likes

Thanks brotha @Captain_Nemo hope your day is going well.

3 Likes

Hey @GianLee, I am not exactly sure how it will look when I get it, but I chose the option “panel stand”, one I get it, I can confirm what exactly it looks like :slight_smile:

This would be perfect in your home - in the living room, bedroom, etc. where you spend a lot of time and can benefit from this energy. I plan to place it on my living room table.

8 Likes

Thanks for clarifying dear friend @Maoshan_Wanderer :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :blush: :blush: :blush:, I hope it arrives soon where you are, the place where you are going to place it sounds great, will this work as a reinforcement of intention? I mean, if the field is in my house, and I am in my house, could it be said that the field reinforces my desires and helps them to manifest themselves faster?

My thought: “Become the best business man in my country”
Will the field fulfill that desire by bringing me more clients, more business opportunities, better sales prospects?

Well I hope not to get in the way with so many questions, thank you anyway for your kindness in your answers and with the kindness of the captain. :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

5 Likes

This special touch is so appreciated.
Giving us in some way the right to have it as a screen saver, though with special benefits for the dear ones investing :pray:

What an alchemy again.

4 Likes

Absolutely!! The tree Kalpavriksha literally means “wish-fulfilling” - so it facilitates the fulfillment of your wishes. And the aspects of Flower of Life should also add a lot of harmony to the environment as well as people coming into contact with this energy.

13 Likes

Thank you a lot my dear friend!!! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

Has anyone already bought this item?

2 Likes

I did, on 4/13. Waiting for the product to ship.

5 Likes