The Enigma of the Black Martian Jing

@Maoshan_Wanderer Thank you for alleviating my concerns. :bowing_woman: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

16 Likes

which of oils fields contradict boners to get them off my wish list :grin:

3 Likes

Jing makes (everyone) more creative and can make you more charming and alluring. One of the techniques that Norma Jean Mortenson famously used to turn into Marilyn Monroe was very similar to an old Chinese exercise for drawing more Jing into herself.

Plus the Oil of Mars would give you courage, initiative and help (everyone) take action. ETA: Forgot to mention, the oil would help (anyone) who needs more energy as well as support those who need to defend themselves.

29 Likes

The negentropic jing in here is the same and better than the regular field.

Same in terms of effect, better in that its more powerful.

24 Likes

Do you mean The Negentropic Jing on Teespring?

I am still not going to remove Negentropic Jing from my stack. I find the earlier audio to be nourishing Pre-heaven, Post-natal, as well as the Kidney essence. This one seems more focused on the raw, physical Jing much more strongly than the previous one, which seems more comprehensive. So, I use the older one twice a week, and this one twice every day.

45 Likes

I got to admit the comments about male organs sound very intriguing, but generally speaking the energizing and replenishing aspects of this combination seem very interesting.

4 Likes

14 Likes

Are there any listening recommendations as it has the black oil of mars in it? Like only listen for 3 months and than take a break?

1 Like

:joy: :joy:

1 Like

Hey repperfreak, where did you get this information please?

:man_shrugging:

"3) IRON OIL (BLACK) MARS :
This oil is made from an ore widely found in the Himalayan belt. This black sticky ore is first purified and made soluble. It is then distilled very
slowly in a glass retort to release its thick oily soul (approximately 15%
of its weight).

It is excellent for: diabetes, male and female sterility, as a strong tonic
it is highly recommended in general debility due to old age; bronchial
disorders; asthma; piles, inflammation, digestive disorders like dyspepsia; worms, constipation; skin ailments; blood pressure and sexual impotency.

Note: The treatment should not exceed 40 days as it could increase blood pressure. It must not be given to kidney stone or gall-bladder stone
patients."
Alchemy texts archives - The Petri Murien books

16 Likes

So not 3 months but 40 days, I got it from the description of the iron oil, thanks @Noesis

1 Like

To those wondering about this, it’s really easy to monitor your blood pressure and see what this field might do for you.

3 Likes

So ,this is s field that cannot be listened everyday ?

I don’t know that I’ve heard anyone suggest that, no.

2 Likes

I’m listening 4x time morning and 4x evening since day one out look is average :smirk:

Yeah nothings bad ,i also listening alot when i edge to null the effect of masturbation ,still not relapse btw since months

3 Likes

Hey guys, just bought this audio. Used it yesterday 2x, and today.

I listened to Quadible Integrity’s 11th power booster 1x before I listened today (as I do personally with all energetic based morphic fields, to ‘boost’ the effects of the field and save lots of time with more potent results.)

On the 3rd listen now, I really like the effects of this field. The combined effect of Jing and life force is notable, and picks up my physical energy immediately, I feel much more robust and capable. On my first listen the other day I also noticed much more blood flow in my balls aswell like all the other guys noticed here. This is great from physical recovery from gym. Feels like I’ve been gifted with lots more energy at once to deal with day to day life with a lot more vigour and enthusiasm :slightly_smiling_face:

EDIT: I’ve also noticed for some reason this increases the amount of saliva in my mouth quite considerably.

20 Likes

in my opinion it is not a good idea to speed up Sapien’s fields

3 Likes