The Enigma of the Black Martian Jing

me watching the thread wanting to formulate my question… :eyeglasses:

– i have only Mars left from the alchemical oils, would it be a good idea to skip the two and buy this one instead? for the moment? or are they completely different in effects?

i will end up buying Mars oils some time, I’ve been looking forward to them! but just for the time being-- is it a wise decision?

3 Likes

Like this?

1 Like

It gives me a LOT of masculine energy, increased test, faster beard growth, thicker scalp hair, more body hair for me, so I think woman should stay wary, of course they can use what they want :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’m 21 so maybe it’s my hormones just increasing at the same time

These are all effects from the original black oil of mars field, I haven’t listened to this yet, although I’ve got it just couple hours back, saving it for night

19 Likes

lol haha yeah that’s good tho! I’m not thinking this will give me any of that really… Plus, always good to aim at a balanced infusion between the two :)

5 Likes

Hi, Des. I don’t see anything in the individual components that would make it more for men than ladies, but I don’t know about the combo. I would think that Captain would mention if it catered more to the men. Makes sense that it just has different effects on both. Perhaps we should ask him. @Captain_Nemo

Then again, it is an enigma . . . :mage:

Plus, the black mars oil was for so much more.

6 Likes

I think our Captain took this topic took this topic very seriously

1 Like

Totally agree with you-- I don’t think it’s for the men at all. In fact, I’m here scrolling up then down for that purchase link! lol… I would just like to work more with Mars energies and I’m not sure if the benefits of the alchemical oils will be that similar to this enigma!

Or if the benefits of this one will be… the alchemy of the oils results

If i buy the other two within 2 days then it’s not enough! :smiley:

4 Likes

I thought you were linking the jing shaker! :D haha

3 Likes

Awesome field! I’m glad I got it! It’s like Black Mars oil but with much higher vibration! Beautiful patterns emerge from my speakers. I can’t wait to play this one more!

14 Likes

Okay, I’m sold. Lol
I can only shoot one shot and I’m here for it.

Super strong. I feel like I’m being rebuilt back up. I don’t wanna describe physical sensations, but there is a strong sensation of the present moment right now. A higher attention to details also. Okay, a lot is going on lol. It’s smooth though, not overpowering, but rides the tides well.

23 Likes

Question… Iron of mars says there is a recommended limit of 40 days. Any limit for this one?

4 Likes

Hi, johnscov1026!
welc pastel clear

4 Likes

That was for the use of the alchemical preparation, not the morphic field.

8 Likes

:thinking: hmmm….so this played before or after Plasma flaunt ? What do you guys think ?

1 Like

:man_shrugging:

17 Likes

Add Androstenol and DHT and you will become the black Martian in the picture. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

10 Likes

@Captain_Nemo

Is this okay even if you had some gallbladder inflammation in the past?

Im looking to purchase it now

Thank you!

2 Likes

if i get this, can i skip the black oil of mars field?

2 Likes

Yes

2 Likes