New Release - The Essence Of Negentropic Shen

I mix them with the soul series btw*

3 Likes

Waaooo​:fire::fire:

1 Like

can’t get a gift card because of covid , have to wait for 2 weeks :rage: im not even sick!

1 Like

two of my family members tested positive, so I have to quarantine for 14 days and can’t go to store and get a gift card

5 Likes

I have been led to purchase Negentropic Shen and I am literally blown, such a beauty…

@Maoshan_Wanderer, you are the boss on the topic and I was wondering if you’ve spent some time since the release with the “three negentropic treasures” and if you’d like to share your experience if so?

As many of us here, I am quite limited financially for the upcoming months and feeling Negentropic Shen + Plasma Light might be enough for now.

12 Likes

My 12 hours review: I was already blown by Plasma Light but this one feels like another step beyond.

I haven’t felt that good in two years emotionally & mentally (stubbornly working too hard to transcend the Ego for good) and my dream state proved it.
My dream state has been very messy for the last two years, and lately I took the habit to just wake up and meditate once I am out of deep sleep, as the dream gets more and more useless, and sometimes horrible.

This night was different, the dreams were nice, I decided to keep sleeping and it showed me what I needed to know about my Self currently.

14 Likes

or Negantropic Jing + Plasma Light can be enough, in my opinion

3 Likes

I guess the three need to be acquired. I wouldn’t miss the Shen one.

Update: Negentropic Shen + “Soma Star Breath” = BLISS.
Make sure to ground yourself afterward though :earth_africa:

6 Likes

@_OM I see you hanging around. Care to give your pov? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Me?

I like that combo. I like alot of combos :slight_smile:

20 Likes

I already bought Negentropic Jing a few weeks ago, while for a few months I have owned Soul Core Restoration. I think next will be this Shen.

9 Likes

Let’s say I want to focus on physical fatigue first… what do you think I should focus on? Jing? Or shen?

I read somewhere that when Jing is full, desire for sex drops; when chi is full, desire for food drops; when shen is full, desire for sleep drops.

So I’m wondering if shen is better than jing in this aspect? Ideally I’d have all three but got to prioritise for now :p

5 Likes

No, def Jing

3 Likes

It is for this reason that I bought it, realizing that the whole series would come later, this is like saying the foundation, but it is equally important to Soul Core Restoration once you have restored the energy, in order to plug all the holes where it can escape

6 Likes

Go for Shen, then the Shen will fix you :pray::heart:

This one is my ultimate favorite from Dream, and he’s released quite some beauties those last few weeks.

9 Likes

One round of Negentropic Jing, Chi and Shen is all I need these days, sometimes not even every day. I am still trying to understand the alchemical pathways this activates - because this seems to do a lot more than the earlier alchemy audios (which so far were my fav along with the sadly under-appreciated Self Realization audios) - this is"intelligent" and activates pathways unique to each individual’s present needs. There is a lot more exploration needed with this set of three.

Yesterday evening, I did:

• Plasma Light
  • Soul Restoration Series
  • Negentropic Three Treasures
  • Vibration Series
  • Hidden Depths of Soul
  • Automated Grounding

and whoa… loads of insight and peace came through…

42 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer Can’t wait to hear more of your findings for the Negentropic Three Treasures!

4 Likes

My 3-4 days review: I am actually being led to Negentropic Shen again and again (not much Jing and Chi surprisingly), yesterday I have been looping it almost all day.

This is more than next gen, I am feeling this is reconstructing everything “between” you and God (I Am).

I have been trying to do other stuff, but always being brought back to it. I am feeling like an addict haha

The vibe being: “don’t care about all the other stuff Bro, we take care of you”

Would be curious about you guys feedbacks

23 Likes

After a lot of research and also the posts here, I weighed the odds and decided to get this one (RIP wallet). I played this on waking up and you know that grogginess you get in the morning? Played this once and that grogginess vanished. Love the flute too, reminds me of White Light’s track.

On further reading and talking to my taoist friend, I am wondering whether this “shen” here is the “yuan shen” (primordial shen) which can be further divided into “yang shen” and “yin shen”. “Yin shen” is apparently what can see our physical bodies sleeping or meditating, whereas “yang shen” is the immortal fetus which is a mentally-created body which can come out of the flesh (astral body?).

And then there’s the other interpretation in eastern medicine where shen dwells in blood, and radiates into the world as wisdom/emotions/presence. Disharmony would be anxiety, insomnia, “dead eyes”, depression, mania etc. According to my friend, it’s true that ‘eyes are the windows to the soul’ because you can tell a person’s shen through the vitality of their eyes.

Came from this book: https://terebess.hu/zen/mesterek/Tao-Longevity-by-Huai-Chin-Nan.pdf

30 Likes

I enjoyed reading about your deliberation process, and learned a few new things. Thanks for sharing!

6 Likes