New Release - The Leg Shredder

You can always try to buy the amazing Sprinter nft!
The Leg shredder field is included and a whole lot more…

Hi does the BAM15 only work on the legs or does it include the glutes. If anyone knows the answer please :slight_smile:

From above, in this thread:

1 Like

Thanks @WellBeing :+1:

1 Like

Does anyone know why this unavailable now

1 Like

It is, for the moment, available…just through a different method: Temporary Invoicing for Gum’s Med Fields.

As for the “why,” you can read about that in the Charge Back Black List thread.

3 Likes

I used this like almost two weeks ago when I was was on vacation and was eating a lot and I gotta say this leg audio is amazing. I only listened to it 3 times throughout the week and I still feel the new strengthen and explosiveness from it. My lower half doesn’t feel like it drags and it’s helping my calves.

Next week I’m gonna stay consistent and add it with exercise so I can get rid of the chicken legs.

14 Likes

MBL is for the entire body.

2 Likes

back up ;)
enjoy

Nice :+1:t5: :smiley:! Looking forward for automated cycling though, can’t wait for it to be uploaded on Gumroad again

1 Like

Ahhh me too

1 Like

Looks like GBP tanked.

You don’t need to wait for that. You can buy it right now with Temporary Invoicing for Gum’s Med Fields, if you’d like.

or directly from gumroad

again

14 Likes

Thank you for adding it back! :green_heart:

2 Likes

Hi @Captain_Nemo , am so glad that the automated cycling is back , and has the newer upload of the field been reduced in terms of the original duration from 20 mins to 10 mins :smiley:?

1 Like

it’s a 10 mins duration file even before and now… the benefits received are equal to a 20 min cycling session

2 Likes

Does anyone know if it’s complete lower body or only the leg workout one?

It states only leg workout not gluteal or calfs

2 Likes

4 Likes

thanks a lot

3 Likes