The Light of Savitur

With the intent of the heart…the power of these mantras is unimaginable.

3 Likes

Good morning!!

Went down to the beach earlier to meditate/chant while listening to this.

What an amazing blessing lifting, nurturing boost this is :heart::heart::heart:

35 Likes

*** :warning: Warning – Triggered by Lack of Understanding :warning: ***

:joy:

Lol, after 132 posts I still have zero clue what this field is supposed to do !?!?

Would people please kindly stop speaking in abstract metaphors and actually use some “down to earth” accurate language :pray: :open_mouth:

When people can’t word complex concepts in simple words then this always raises suspicion that those people didn’t understood the concepts themselves. :thinking:

What I mean is, as an example, that understanding the concept of Astral Travel is easier by reading William Bulhman than the Egyptian Book of the Dead. The first one uses clear accurate language, the second one uses vague abstract methaphor mythology language. Even Dan Winter’s lectures are more clear than this thread here so far :stuck_out_tongue:

It would be very helpful if someone could actually explain here please what exactly this new field does?

Questions:

How is this field different from a combo of Conceptual Realization + VoT? It seems that combo already gives you maximum spiritual growth acceleration…, or doesn’t it?

What’s the point/benefit in having an own inner sun? At one point the Higher Self is like a real sun anyways, so why bother now on earth as a small soul fragment?

“lenghty spiritual practice” --> from my understanding “spiritual” is the process of becoming your actual Higher Self (with more consciousness, more free will, more experience, more wisdom, more manifestation skills).
If this is the case, how is this field supposed to help with that process?
Real spiritual progress and growth cannot be achieved by cheats or by externally forced circumstances, only by the actual inner consciousness work.
Negative aliens have tried to cheat themselves into spiritual growth for billions of years and failed miserably, just one of the reasons why earth is under alien quarantine right now…
So how exactly can this field help with one’s spiritual growth?

I really miss OM’s concise and on-point explanations :sleepy:

Till then, time to work with the Arcturians on this :flying_saucer:
…their inspirations and input are actually logical and makes sense :stuck_out_tongue:

31 Likes

Can relate, I was confused as to what this field actually did but from my experience it helped me sort of realize things a bit well (like an alternate conceptual realizations) but guided me more to the action rather than the conceptual understanding of it.

I’d love for someone more experience to guide what this actually does a bit more clearly because I am using a lot of other fields as well

4 Likes

Wow haha this sounds so entitled and judgmental.

I have actually given reviews and updates all throughout this post and a couple other posts about this field. Even extensive examples of how to use it combined with what to achieve what.

So im gonna try putting it in absolutely simple words for you:

If you haven’t understood at all the concept of this field even in the slightest then you are not ready for it.

The end.

4 Likes

Through extended chanting of some mantras/chants/shamanic muttering lol.
the vibrations build up in an energetic way, over years and years
which allows you to use different aspects and things within this ‘mantra created energetic world’
which can sometimes be described as gaining a siddhi.
Specifically, that mantra, turns into a particular type of ‘light’ with the accumulated vibrational buildup that extends with your conscious, builds and ‘stores’ charge, or rather the charge of you ‘chanting’ .
Either way, this audio is created to do what is in the description, by using that ‘light’

63 Likes

I used this passively and it helped me.
You could meditate, contemplate, relax, reflex, let your mind wander,.
I see a lot of good uses for this.

3 Likes

Link to basic wiki definition for siddhi.

I think the answer some people are looking for, in a trendy phrasing more familiar to a certain demographic, though not even beginning to capture the complexities, is “This will raise your vibration and help with manifestation”.

9 Likes

So, in other words- The Light of Savitur is effect of Siddhi, or Siddhi itself?

2 Likes

I see that, apparantly, you were also triggered by my lack of understanding. This was not intended as a chain reaction… :grimacing:

I appreciate you emotionally caring about my understanding, we are all one after all :white_heart:

Please understand that not 100% of people can and will understand your particular reviews 100% of the time, especially since we are all coming from different points of reference and language always distorts the concepts that we are trying to convey. Like at school, sometimes, some people need to hear the message in slightly different words from different teachers in order to grasp it. I also wish that my reviews would be helpful to everyone in 100% of the cases, but that is just my teenage idealism trying to make it work for everyone.
In this particular case, your reviews didn’t (yet) tell me anything besides you “feeling like a sun” (don’t we already have this with the “The Star Being Experience”?).

Anyways, I will meditate over what the Captain replied, wait for more testimonials and ask for help from Higher Self/Sub Consciousness/Arcturians to compress the concept of this field into something I can understand with my available points of reference.

PS: Also be careful with the usage of “The End.” command :wink:(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKpVOQZPOFc)

16 Likes

this notion is absurd. If you chant a mantra consciously 10 times, you will get more benefit than the person who chanted it mechanically 125,000 times. It’s all about your consciousness.

3 Likes

Very true. It’s the depth of the consciousness of the receiver where the mantra takes root and dissolves :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very funny :joy:

1 Like

Good, it brought a smile to u. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hey @Maoshan_Wanderer, would this work as a substitute/complement to the Gayatri mantra?

3 Likes

I dont know if it’s coincidence but ever since playing this 3x daily my luck has been turning around

24 Likes

Playing what? The gayatri mantra above?

Nullify negative Planetary x 1
Torsion x 1
VoL x 1
Light of Savitur x 2
VoC x 1
The Magician x 3

Start your days with this = Unstoppable Manifestations Creator. :nerd_face::smirk:

(This if you already feel you have no blockages if you still do then drop in there crucible and devil in reverse too)

20 Likes

So would this go well with the audio sungazer or sungazing in general? Or does this in a way replace it?

3 Likes

This would be enough

4 Likes