The Microcurrent Face Simulant +

ooo VoC! I get a feeling you’d like Creation energy :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Already got it… pick again

:sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Haha i know, i know, was just teasing… How about androgenic receptor field bro? I think you’d like it paired with muscle beyond limits :muscle:

6 Likes

(ok…back on topic…my fault :grin:)

9 Likes

If I combine this with Androgenic Receptors, will it make my face more masculine?

4 Likes

yep. Also check New Release: Auto-Mewing (Negentropic)

5 Likes

Will do. Would Muscles Beyond Limits have a similar effect?

2 Likes

I would think so.

4 Likes

Ello, could this field help with the sternocleidomastoid muscle (SCM)?

Pic for reference
(It’s the one labeled “1”)

3 Likes

Yes

3 Likes

Ho mah lawdy lawd YES , thank you Luna!!!
Sapien bout to knock Cle de Peau out of business :crazy_face:
(And my physical therapist yeeeet )

2 Likes

Oh and also! In your opinion, if I use this, can I stop using the auto mewing thingy? Or not really because those two are entirely different from one another in their approach

3 Likes

Entirely different… not the approach. They simply target different things.

Auto mewing = jaw line (bone estructure, bite)
Microcurrent = muscles on the face and neck + other skin related stuff.

7 Likes

All that :last_quarter_moon_with_face: said !

Plus!!!

I finded this very useful!

12 Likes

Ugh you two are the best. Thank you so much :heart: :heart:

5 Likes

Youre welcomeee :rofl: :nail_care: :revolving_hearts:

But im AKIRO i mean im a male :muscle: , But thank you!!! :boar: :ok_hand:

13 Likes

REVIEW:
ok anyone in the world, and I kid you not, who’s undergone cranioectomy and/or skull removal, or better yet… anyone who has a neck NEEDS this field lol.

For the past year, ms.KP over here has had trouble swallowing, or keeping head up right. SO much so, I cant do college lol
But this field is the KEY
in ending that. I genuinely believe so.

and sometimes if you cant get a physical therapist to help you the day you really need them,
this is the field that’ll holler you over.

I literally just got it, super hyped, because I can swallow and use my laptop after ages.

I know for some, at least I did, assume this field is more about aesthetic things, but truly its not.

And I only have listened a few time. Just one flipping day! Cant you tell how ecstatic my hype train is rn lol

Now to: MUSIC!
PS: this music reminds me of the music that we’d play in miami when we’d wanna go yachting or what not. Aka its DOPE, and just perfect. I love it.

O and now lets talk about my favorite topic- how humble this man is.

A facial treatment from Bioloque Rechere is 500 bucks (remember JLo’s face from the Super Bowl? that’s one lol). When I would get it, it was nice…for a bit. but you have to keep going back, and back, and back, and your bank account won’t be the most happiest chap.

But this… for the rest of yo life, and for a sliver of one BR treatment, you’re set.

I really hope everyone out there considers this field! because its not just for aesthetics!
Plus, lots of people have tension stored in their neck region.

So yup yup this is like a “one stone two birds” kinda thing.

THANK YOU Mr.Sapien , a cheers to you ! :clinking_glasses:

17 Likes

wait wut lol
Well this is embarrassing :sweat_smile:
I’m so sorry!

5 Likes

WARNING>>>> DO NOT OVERPLAY THIS

I did not do this on purpose. I couldn’t remember whether I played my 3 x rounds of this during my nightstack or not, and I played it again, got distracted talking on the phone and I think it played 4 times. So overall maybe 7 times in 24 hours and my eyelid has dropped. I know it’s this because this has happened to me when I’ve had botox and they have given me too much. I get a hooded eye.

With Botox, I just have to wait a few days and it will return to normal, lets hope this is the same, otherwise OHHHHH NOOOOO

Normal Eye

Todays’ Eye after overdosing.

9 Likes

I just treated myself to the Microcurrent Face Simulant, and my 1st time listening was yesterday morning. I listened 2x. This Field is Intense! I immediately felt tightening around my cheekbones and forehead, but the sensations were very pleasant. I have a strong Microcurrent Device for home use that I paid $$$ for. I haven’t used it since our move here in October, which I am glad of because I can use this field and compare the 2. This morning I can feel that my face muscles have had a strong workout and my face looks lifted, still! Wow! Honestly, this Field did more for me in 1 day, than weeks of my home unit! OMGoddess, Dreamweaver, Thank You so much!

***Thank you for your warning about overuse of this Field, taylach001! 1-2x/Day for this little red hen! And only 2-3x/week as for the home Microcurrent Unit. I haven’t had the opportunity to read all of the comments in this thread, but I hope to do that today! I am Way Excited!

12 Likes