The Microcurrent Face Simulant +

well, today is day 5, I don’t know if there’s a difference or not.

Day 0^

Day 5^

23 Likes

Yesss i see it!!

7 Likes

I see a difference in the area of the sides of your nose on the cheeks, it looks more rounded, less flat.

5 Likes

The facial muscles do attach to the bones of the face. They “originate” on the bone and “insert” into the dermis. They are the only muscles that “insert” into the skin.
The Muscles of Facial Expresion

3 Likes

Well a little carelessly expressed by me, but many of the face muscles attach directly to the skin or to other skeletal muscles – not to tendons or bones.:wink:

4 Likes

Nope all of them have to originate on a bone and insert into the skin.

Awesome!

1 Like

This is my favorite field :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart: :heart: :heart:
I love the music, and the whole thing feels SOOOOOOOOO nice.
As soon as I put it on I want to lay back and just relax.

The physical results are nice too lol. The biggest difference has been in the area where my neck meets my body

14 Likes

Oops forgot, I dropped this stack 30 days in.

• Platelet Rich Plasma Bath
  • Microcurrent Simulant +
  • Face Symmetry
  • Carboxytherapy

Day 0 April 19:

Day 30 May 18:

18 Likes

-Sapien - Calvin Klein Collab coming soon

9 Likes

That trap/shoulder growth though

7 Likes

Finally went back to upper/lower spilt so shoulder been getting some love, quickly improving my strength as well.

6 Likes

First day , used it like 8 times in a row. Dont feel anything while using and i dont see physical changes . Maybe after one week or so

1 Like

yea it’s not gonna happen overnight

9 Likes

Yeah aha i know in the description it says look in the mirror afterwards i ran to the mirror and didn’t saw a thing :joy::joy: hahah

I think I got mixed up with the topics, sorry… Imma delete that

1 Like

My goodness!! Woah?

:ok_hand:t3::ok_hand:t3::ok_hand:t3: Mint!!

3 Likes

I have been meaning to start listening to this again too! It’s hard with so many new amazing fields, not enough time in the day haha

8 Likes

I just bought and used it 4 times.
Immediately felt the tingling and pulling in the face and neck.
It’s so awesome!
Looks like it is worth every Euro and hundred times cheaper than hypothetically going to the spa treatment (if counted for the rest of one’s life).

:heart_eyes: :star_struck: :partying_face: :raised_hands: :clap:

How many sessions (listening days) would you spa experts recommend? Until I see undeniable results?

I guess it is safe to combine with Carboxytherapy?

12 Likes

Have a cup of tea and go back and read :laughing: lots of tips and testimonials.

Short answer yes in facts thats how most of us do it

4 Likes