The Plasma Flower

@_OM Pretty sure it’s a nickname that suits :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

so sometimes i get sneaky passive-aggressive with my roomies and ‘forget’ my phone in the kitchen while it plays plasma flower.

our kitchen is getting more and more organized. i was getting more frustrated at the accumulating dishes that no one but me and a roommate was cleaning. the trash and recycling was always mine to throw.

now there’s so much more space and rotten food is being thrown away.

21 Likes

:smiling_imp: :smiley:

11 Likes

Does this field have ley line node point?

Which version of this field would be best to loop in the background at my business (in combination with White Light) - the classic version or the node point connector version?

5 Likes

Node point.

11 Likes

another beautiful walk with my dog.

our walks have been getting longer and longer and we’re venturing more and more towards other neighbourhoods.

i felt a feeling of newness even if it’s the same routine. i felt a sense of being re-introduced to my new home. i felt safe to go at my dog’s pace.

i felt like i didn’t need to think as it never gets anywhere and just drains my energy.

i do feel like being able to think is important, but it’s more important to know where the off switch is.

14 Likes

Key! Remember this especially.

13 Likes

Definitely!

I am excited to have it more and more as just being me!

5 Likes

So what is it one would do?
Observe? Enjoy?
Be?

6 Likes

Thinking happens automatically.
It’s ultimately a “field” outside of one’s control.

Not paying attention to those thoughts or giving them any inherent meaning or importance is Freedom.

Some of the satori releasing people have reached this place beyond the Satori which I call “no thoughts”

I think they would tell you that thinking is highly overrated as well.

23 Likes

True

9 Likes

Right, but that shouldn’t be a bit modified as well?
There is always a possibility of the Null no thoughts state.
More like, more elements should be present within this state for it to be Satorified :)

Mind Popping up with the elements are found, hence allowed, within the self :))

2 Likes

:man_shrugging:

the tao that can be described is not the everlasting tao

I call it “no thoughts” cause one doesn’t percieve “thinking” in that state…
it’s a “label” for a state that is ineffable.
Believe they also call it “No Mind” in ancient traditions.

Again, those who have experienced it will tell you 100% it is not up for a “discussion” or rhetoric or a “description” or whatever.

It simply is. …

21 Likes

That’s a nice visual with ego being a tv channel trying to transmit their broadcast to you.

5 Likes

Highly, wouldn’t assume otherwise.
Futuristic PM will display more :)
For now, on to the node :))

2 Likes

So, I just read over 400 messages :man_shrugging::man_facepalming: With dozens of great reviews! It must be a Plasma thing…

I will save to buy this for sure :blush:

I think this is the thing to get to slowly transform the environment around me. My home is quite toxic. And someone, I think @Star mentioned people leaving :joy:

Well even better, if it boosts you and other fields… Woah :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
But wait, there’s more? :crazy_face: Connecting with you guys? A node?

Oh my, I MUST HAVE THIS :heart:
Soon, I will update it next month, this is a must have.

14 Likes

4stki3

14 Likes

Yes I’ve mentioned that about a coffee shop:)

It will do wonders in your home and family environment for sure!

11 Likes

7 Likes

Mind is ONE

2 Likes