The Plasma Flower

Oh wow @_OM I am honoured, thank you! :heart_eyes:
The Gif is hilarious by the way :rofl:

4 Likes

Do you still walk the streets of your city with this field together with your dog, other signs of appreciation?

3 Likes

yeah i use plasma flower node now instead of the original!

no acts of appreciation. everyone is just friendly to me.

in the beginning i would notice others walking the neighbourhood and would act like i am paying attention to my dog. others would try to get eye contact with me or wave and say hello.

i feel more like i’m a part of the neighbourhood instead of a tourist even if i’ve lived here for years.

it feels like im synchronizing with all the dog owners’ walking schedules.

15 Likes

Regardless of what your goals are, syncing with other people with your dog seems like a great sign for you.

1 Like

Well your reviews all looked so convincing, I decided to get plasma flower and see for myself.

Have it on all day, on the phone next to me while I work and on my personal computer in the evening.

After a week of daily use, here are some observations:

• I’m feeling a lot lighter and happier. Used to feel a little spooked being alone in my house all day but this week, felt absolutely fine.
  • Meetings were lighthearted and funny this week when I was able to play plasma flower in the background.
  • Meditation is deeper.
  • Went food shopping on Friday end afternoon with plasma flower on my phone in my coat pocket. Shop was manic as we have a 6pm curfew at the mo and everyone was buzzing around trying to get their shopping done quickly…
    Halfway through, I started getting angry and tired (normal response to being in a busy supermarket for too long). Checked my phone which had stopped playing. Put plasma flower back on. Felt calmer.
    As a bonus, although there were massive queues everywhere, we found an empty till. The guy at the till was grumpy and kept dropping stuff on the floor. 3 minutes in, he got up, told us his colleague was going to replace him and vanished. The colleague couldn’t have been nicer to us. She was smiley and ever so friendly.
  • Today, felt really grumpy so played plasma flower during my shower and came out feeling so much better. In addition, the water felt different (fuller if that makes any sense whatsoever) and my hair feels really soft (water here is quite hard so forget about soft hair)…

I played regular plasma flower during the week and have been using the 2nd track on and off since Friday. The energy feels different with the nodes, somewhat stronger and sometimes, I prefer to play the first track.

21 Likes

thank you! yes, i always wanted to connect with others and before sapien medicine it felt like i was forcing myself and everyone to socialize. plasma morphic fields definitely helped with connections.

one of my goals is to socialize and get better at socializing.

i feel like most dog owners are just friendly and it shows with how their dog acts. if a dog is barking, it’s a reflection of the owner in my belief.

those are amazing testimonials! i feel like that’s just the beginning for you and your experiences!

10 Likes

Lots of great observations… chock full of goodness
Thanks!

8 Likes

Not too sure why, but lately when using the Node Point version, I tend to get some random waves of agitation. Maybe someone is practising HPP while on Plasma Flower? lol. Might be a total coincidence though. Ever since using the pure Plasma Flower, it’s been completely fine. I think I’ll stick to the normal version while doing releasing for now.

13 Likes

@anon32464289 noted this a while ago:

Perhaps there may be some similarity.

15 Likes

Okay I’m not imagining things then xD

Thank you!

12 Likes

Yes, I still tend to take turn between the two :slight_smile:

Also the original one is more discrete.

5 Likes

i’ve been using plasma flower and have been enjoying my gaming experiences more.

i have friends that i can play MMOs with now and everyone in-game are friendly. the MMO experience has been great! i am invested in my character, the quests, and all the gameplay.

i also stopped caring what toxic teammates on voicechat say in competitive games. i’m not at the point where i can ignore their comments, but now i feel like i can stand up for myself by explaining my actions and requesting them to be constructive instead of mocking my playstyle.

i actually won the winning point by myself in a ranked game where a random teammate was commenting on everything i did (which meant they died the earliest so they have to spectate a teammate and chose me for the majority of the game).

i also feel like i have a gradually better balance between my computer usage and real life activities.

19 Likes

So, when I went to the usual coffee place I normally go before gym I decided to play the Node Point version silently on my phone. What I observed was interesting. The place was half full… immediately people started to stand up to do their payments and leave. Next to my table there were a couple who just arrived roughly at the same time as me : the girl was on the phone, the guy was visibly bored and being kind of rude to the lovely waitress. The atmosphere was kind of low vibe that day on that spot. See… people who don’t resonate with the energy of the field leaved, the couple stayed but was not at ease… those two were just an arrogant couple who were not even capable to say an hello to the girl who was serving them. As the field stopped the place was almost empty but the energy appeared more clear. I was like wow lol.

18 Likes

regarding plasma flower node:

knowing this came in clutch! i had a very extroverted and social few days especially because of my birthday.

today i wanted to be more introverted so i played the original plasma flower instead when walking my doggie. less people around and they didn’t try to say hi to me! it was great!

13 Likes

i just got this. which is better to play node point or classic

2 Likes

4stki3

The Plasma Flower Node Point Connector

Additional audio added with node point connector, so the field of effect is extended and joined with other listeners while you are using it.

8 Likes

im looking for what next to get. i have negentropic jing/chi/shen and alchemical expansion blend in mind, do you think plasma flower is enough for negentropy related stuff and I should get alchemical blend or vice versa. or wait if there’s something better coming soon. guide me

3 Likes

everytime I say there’s nothing particularly noteworthy coming soon,
Dreamy takes an idea and goes nuts with it.
sooo… .
I don’t think there’s anything noteworthy coming in the next 48 hours :stuck_out_tongue: …after that… all bets are off

28 Likes

okay then ill just wait hhaha. I have nothing to lose :heart:

4 Likes

:rofl: … Dreamy’s ideas have been amazing!

All of the new fields recently have been wonderful and next-level!

18 Likes