The Plasma Flower

i’ve noticed (or maybe it’s always been happening) that my roommates are more invested in my dog’s life because of this morphic field!

8 Likes

This happened a week ago, but my sister brought her dog over - really wild golden who likes jumping everywhere in the house - he came to me (first time meeting me) and slept on my lap! Or maybe it was because my phone was playing plasma flower at volume 1 :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

Yes, animals and Plasma Flower…
I was invited to dinner at a friends a couple of weeks ago. They have a dog and two cats. I played Plasma Flower on the phone and one of the cats just placed herself on my lap and fell asleep right away and the dog couldn’t have enough of me. The dog is usually not very impressed after saying hello. :smiley:

19 Likes

today i was filled with awe while walking with my dog.

i’m so tiny compared to all the trees and sky. it was nice feeling small which in turn made my ‘problems’ feel small and insignificant.

i sometimes get thoughts that complain in the beginning of my walk and by the middle of the walk i’m enjoying the peace with my dog.

edit:

jan 26, 2021

while walking my dog i had an idea to walk a certain route and on that route i saw a handsome guy and he looked like he lived around my neighbourhood!

i felt ‘high’ a few times at work as i sat there just satisfied with my work environment.

18 Likes

Aww you have the nicest updates. My “nature is wonderful” entry is:

Today the sun was bright so I left my bedsheets out to line dry in the garden. Some birds shit on them. This is not the first time it’s happened, and so long as I, the mere human, continue to encroach upon their land, you can bet your sweet tailfeathers it will not be the last.

15 Likes

awwwh thank you lilo my friend!

your comment was the first thing i read when i woke up.

:heart:

i remember a few days ago i was using the plasma flower node while out ordering food for myself and my roommates.

i asked for veggie fried rice for myself and then realized they gave me veggie stir fry instead.

instead of being annoyed, i started to meditate on what could that mean and the first thing that popped up is “lol you haven’t been eating enough vegetables”.

Edit:

Jan 27, 2021

Plasma flower (original) makes everyone at work more relaxed, but less social.

The moment i turned plasma flower node on, we started to engage with each other more.

The interactions are definitely more meangingful.

17 Likes

plasma flower is my favourite for background ambience.

i had the deepest talks with my friend and we covered so much ground emotionally.

i feel more confident in our connection and my anxiety went away. my anxiety may come back, but i know better that what i felt was real compared to the doubts that were being thought.

15 Likes

After a month of playing plasma flower (1st version) on my phone all day long, here are some more things I can say about it:

• We’ve been working with this new client since November. Out of the 3 people we work closely with, one of them has been overtly angry/aggressive from the word go. Since playing plasma flower during all our meetings, her attitude has changed a lot. She misses some meetings but when she attends, she’s calm, friendly and cooperative.

• 12 year-old cat has got used to getting himself a rodent snack if we aren’t around or prompt enough with dishing out food. While this used to happen once a fortnight, since playing plasma flower, it’s been a daily occurrence (and one I could do, particularly because he feels inclined to share his leftovers… :roll_eyes:)

*Son#1 used to spend all his time in his room evenings and week-ends. He now spends all week-end reading on his phone in the lounge where plasma flower is playing at lowest level in background. :grin:

• We planted a new hedge in front of the house 2 weeks ago. Some new leaves are already sprouting and I could swear it has grown. Will have to go and measure it though to get accurate readings on growth rate. We also planted some fruit trees juste before Xmas and I’m going to keep an eye on them, growth and yield-wise.

As an aside, we live in an area surrounding by vineyards, both around the house and along the roads we have to take to get to the nearest town. Son#2 and I have been playing plasma flower in the car on the way to school every morning. Since we’re driving through lots of vineyards, we’ve been joking that it would be a good idea for his father and I to buy some bottles from each vineyard we’ve crossed to taste the difference between regular wine and “plasmafied” wine (purely for scientific purposes of course! :grin:)

• I play plasma flower when I shower and have had numerous positive and unexpected comments on my hair since.

I have yet to play it at night but I have the sacred flower pendant by my bed so I don’t think it’s needed.

Plasma flower has become a trusted friend and ally and I wouldn’t like to do without it.

36 Likes

Thanks for the testimonial!

4stki3

16 Likes

Well, i hadnt given a review on this because i hadnt really used it the past 2 weeks becausee i was still working from home barely going out and im not really the type of chit chat with neighbors lol so i wasnt using it to compare with what?

But i had to go to the office today to meet the team ill be working with etc so i decided to play it a few times on my way there, i wasnt sure or hadnt read anywhere if the effect would last while playing it or long after, i still wanted to try it.

I had noticed changes in communication with the few ppl i get in contact with and i put that on Knight and Ojas, the vibe others feel from me and their response is nicer and more open.

BUT TODAY THO… :sunglasses::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I felt like I was a Queen or something people were waiting for hahaha incredibly nice to me, smily, happy to finally see me and meet me, offering me drinks or more comfortable chairs, putting on hold whatever they were doing even if some of them didnt have to explain anything to me, to show me around the property, introducing me to everybody like honestly if i was an investor they were all hoping for :face_with_hand_over_mouth::grinning: i have never in my life felt this level of warm welcome and respect, SPECIALLY working in a different country than my original one, where i have always encountered one or 2 people just looking at me up and down with a negative attitude or vibe like ‘why are you here stealing our jobs doing better than me or this or that’ which is normal and i was accustomed to that but today it was just beautiful the connection felt all around and i felt embraced like never before.

Sooo happy and thankful for this :heart::heart::heart:

29 Likes

On January 23, on another forum, I wrote:

[I was going to write a review, but later … since I want to test it again …

Nonetheless…
yesterday I turned it on at work … he played with me all day …
I have a very “friendly” team …

what started to happen, you had to see …

our whole group was overwhelmed by a feeling of joy and real friendliness. we all switched specifically to communication … to human communication … without tension, negative emotions, and the desire to take away a tidbit from another …

but…

- there were no two “central” personalities
- on Friday, the mood is always slightly higher.

I will test further. ]

Today is February 11th … I expected a slightly different effect …
It’s a field for the environment, but it balances and ground perfectly.
I have a rather aggressive team (a specific motivational system reveals in people their bad qualities, the desire to snatch a “fatter piece”, because the price is quite high by European standards). A lot of stress, nerves, negativity and fuss.

The field on my working computer plays constantly from the moment it appeared + white waves and Ley Line Node Point. The action is subtle. You start to look at people differently. Positively. Kinder or something. A separate field POSITIVE VIBRATIONS did not give such a result… And your reactions to the actions of others are neutralized … Creates a shell of calm (I can’t find the words). I would say that this field puts a person in a sense of security.

Very cool…

20 Likes

Guys
I am very sorry if I am repeating maybe question, but my understanding of eng is not so good and I wanted to every precious field use effectively and don’t want to disturb or slow down any process of fields

So, I wanted to ask

Can I play this field whole time in same time simultaneously when my main playlist is already playing without disturbing or slowing down process of any fields?

Cause I am somehow afraid, this field is already “flower of Life + plasma light bioactive beach”

So I am planning to play my main playlist on one app and plasma flower on another one?
Will it work?

I am asking this cause I have read some comments implying that this is possible but not sure because of my eng

Sorry if I ask stupid question

8 Likes

Yes and recommended!

14 Likes

has your name changed to “_IF”

you have translate on :P

6 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

@_OM Pretty sure it’s a nickname that suits :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

so sometimes i get sneaky passive-aggressive with my roomies and ‘forget’ my phone in the kitchen while it plays plasma flower.

our kitchen is getting more and more organized. i was getting more frustrated at the accumulating dishes that no one but me and a roommate was cleaning. the trash and recycling was always mine to throw.

now there’s so much more space and rotten food is being thrown away.

21 Likes

:smiling_imp: :smiley:

11 Likes

Does this field have ley line node point?

Which version of this field would be best to loop in the background at my business (in combination with White Light) - the classic version or the node point connector version?

5 Likes