The Plasma Flower

perfect thank you!!

edit: yay it’s 9min!! i always love loopable shorter morphic field audios. just aesthetic preference!

1 Like

Come one, Come all!

8 Likes

I’ve found this too. :blush:

8 Likes

just started listening to it and already feel connection! like my ‘social hunger’ is being sated.

6 Likes

The other day I was palying The Plasma Flower while cooking food, I cooked some lamb fillet and even though it usually is tender, this time it was almost melting in the mouth. So playing The Plasma Flower while cooking your food could be worth experimenting on :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Interesting, I must try that on my veggies!

5 Likes

Off topic; do you live in Sweden?

yes

In your country are they doing or have they done experiments regarding the sun?

what kind of experiments?

1 Like

the darkening of the sun

Aha. Don’t know, haven’t heard anything about that. You mean in the institutions of science, like at the universities and such?

2 Likes

Yes
if you want I will send you the link in mp, easily translatable into English or your language.

ok

Plasma Flower brings in more butterflies to our garden. We have an orange jasmine shrub at the back and it’s been blooming beautifully. In the morning some of the scent wafts in when I open the doors of the house to let the fresh air in. When I have a tea break I have a nice view of the backyard. There are usually pigeons/doves hanging about the nearby telephone poles, but sometimes I’ll see an olive-backed sunbird, I don’t know if it’s the same one. There was one who was quite persistent in trying to make friends with a mop we had propped up outside. Maybe trying to scrounge nest material. It’s really pretty, I hope the cats don’t get to it.:sob:

18 Likes

4u537d

19 Likes

4stki3

12 Likes

Oh wow lilo where do you live, in Paradise? :blush:

4 Likes

I forgot to give you your 100,000 pts!!

14 Likes

looped plasma flower node and plasma protocol combo 1 simultaneously using their own speakers.

this morning i woke up and my dog got greeted me while i was still in bed. what felt like 5-10 minutes later he fell asleep on top of me. i knew it was a deeper sleep because he was twitching.

it’s been awhile since he’s done this and it already made my morning!

14 Likes