The Plasma Flower

Man do you have the Auric and Energy body Repair? I’m sure you experienced with the Internal Alchemical Crucible too, but I’d more so like to believe. How about Microkinesitherapy with added intent and direction? A tip I was told, originally said by _Om, was to let the Plasma Flower work on your internal environment rather than just the external one; in simple terms just direct the field to work on you from within.

13 Likes

Hahaha… just confirming my intuition about it. I’ve already clarified from the plasma flower description

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

:ok_hand:

2 Likes

hi friend, you could try to add the two audios i mention in this results post of mine:

like i’ve mentioned to another listener, it’s not really all sunshine and roses. the field will address and uncover many things that have been swept under the rug.

connections and resolutions are catalyzed with this morphic field.

recently i was actually safe because of the plasma flower as i didn’t go to a place i normally go to and i heard that place had someone wielding a firearm.

edit: the other two environmental fields i love to play with plasma flower are The Essence of Mantras and White Light Waves.

5 Likes

I have the first two yes. I’m using Aura Repair on a daily since I kicked out something severe a while ago.
Crucible is in the menu alongside ojas also :slight_smile:
THe last one no, I have no experience with it.

The problem seems not to be so much on the inside. I mean, I can deal with recovering from ilness and such, But I can’t help but receive some “backlash” from outside? if that makes any sense…?
I won’t go into specifics, thanks for the suggestions @Desiree :kissing_heart:

Indeed…t Will do that also. @psynergy

I will leave Plasma on loop, whatever happens, happens :slight_smile:

Thanks!

5 Likes

Does it matter which audio I use with this?

Regular flower or node?

Or is it best to listen to both

2 Likes

I use regular Plasma Flower to set a nice vibe around, ppl just seems comfy

I play PFNC when there are meetings going on, or get togethers etc so not just the vibe is good but the communication flows easily

3 Likes

Okay perfect, thank you!

2 Likes

plasma flower taught me that if i invest my time and energy with those already connected to me, i can attract more love into my life.

along with grand jealousy reflection shield, it helps me to enjoy my life more.

much more energetically refreshing than being envious of actors and social media influencers.

11 Likes

soooooooo my relative’s baby is just chilling at my house now?

at first i was kind of annoyed but then i realized that my home would be the safest space this baby could be in.

edit: a butterfly was flying around me???

11 Likes

Can this cause flu like/detox symptoms?

Nothing is impossible but imo highly unlikely.

4 Likes

I use it intensively almost every day but I have never encountered any detox symptoms

3 Likes

I have a fever of 99+ and I also listened to pp2 3 times today. Idk if it’s because of it or covid. India is under the second wave right now.

Its more likely it is an illness, so rather start looping the virus/covid/immune system fields.

I don’t think any of us had an actual fever, more just an achy feeling.

2 Likes

Also I have been listening to the intestinal cleanser 3 times day for the last 2 or 3 days. Lol it’s confusing af. I’m still gonna loop virus disruption tho.

1 Like

None of these fields should cause fever…

3 Likes

Alright then. Virus disruption to the rescue!

2 Likes