The Plasma Glass Skin

My god, how much I love listening to the music of this field!
It is so calming and smoothing.
Like going on vacation.
And staying there.

:loud_sound: :wavy_dash: :relaxed:

7 Likes

This field is amazing i was listening to it for a few days and I got noticeably younger really fast. My boss was staring at me like wth did you do. His reaction was priceless.

Also this girl at my job calls me “baby face Vic” I love Captains fields❤️

14 Likes

Does anyone know if there is an equivalent plasma glass ski, but for the body? This field only focuses on the face.

3 Likes

Judging from members’ feedback + personal experience for some, the following seem to do the trick (among others):

• Skin Regeneration
  • The Smart Skin Tightener
  • Collagen Booster v2.0
  • Experimental Keratosis Pilaris Treatment
  • The Essence of Holy Basil and Honey
  • The Platelet Rich Plasma Bath
  • The Bromelain and Papain Skin Treatment (Patreon)

in addition to dietary habits, sufficient hydration, etc., that is.

6 Likes

So in theory, if all those fields are inclusive of the Plasma skin…would listening to plasma skin still be counted as one physical field? I often wonder if the more advanced fields somehow count differently. Thanks for the breakdown!

I guess you’re referring to the “famous” 4 physical fields/day “rule”? From the FAQs:

So it’s up to you and what you feel you can handle. With face/skin fields, most people here seem to use them within stacks made of several fields (more than 4) that work synergistically. So do I. And if I remember correctly, SilverZuzu for example had a beauty stack she was using on specific days of the week for maintenance purpose.

4 Likes

ZuZu stacks are legendary!!

5 Likes

I think you misunderstood my question. I was asking, since Plasma Skin is an advanced smart field, do we still count it as one physical field? Or more, because it is so advanced and inclusive of other fields?

Thank you for the complement.

I still have a maintenance day, although its mostly non beauty related, except for Longer Lashes.

4 Likes

Definitely! Always very well-thought and organized :)

@monkagina yes, it’s one physical field on its own even if it’s “inclusive” of collagen, retinol mimicking, some lifting, etc. (from the description).

There was a recent re-explanation regarding “composite” fields (I can’t find the thread, I think it was a post by Maoshan). For example, the Spinal Tapper, the Heart Healer, the Shamanic Blend, and many others do “include” older fields but without being a simple sum of them. I think someone gave the color analogy once, like: when you mix red and yellow, you obtain orange… so a whole other color on its own, etc.

That’s why many of the “composite” fields do not totally replace the older ones from which they seem to be “made of” (but aren’t really).

Same for this one. It’s one physical field, which has some elements of others but crafted in a different way.

So the “equivalents” I speculated about regarding the rest of the body (a few posts ago) are just speculations that seem to give similar effects for the body. Doesn’t mean that Plasma Glass Skin comprises them.

5 Likes

This is such a wonderful explanation! Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Happy for you .

Sun gazing with this, and watching the sunset, is the absolute best feeling in the world.

This has a special place in my heart.

Weightless bliss.

another one of those past present future all at once moments.

It’s an indescribable experience.

Thank you man, really. For everything.

endless.

3 Likes

Hi, to anyone who have been using this (or just have the knowledge); i have dark pigmentation on my chin bc a dermatologist gave me extra strenght glycolic acid treatment before i was even 20 and it burned my skin! Also gotten Worse through out my twenties bc of my BF stubb beard at times, will this help even out the discoloration? Ive tried so many Skincare products, nothing have seemed to help. TIA​:heart::pray:

1 Like

This works kind of like retinol so I would research whether retinol would help because I don’t know but it sounds like what is on your face is scar tissue and there’s a stem cells and scar tissue field on YouTube for that as well

2 Likes

It didn’t help in my case.

So have I, with the same results. Until I got Premium Serum NFT. That one removed 80% of the problem. For years I have been hiding from the sun. Not anymore. Very happy about it.

4 Likes

Hey dreamweaver, Lets assume if someone has exactly same old skin like on the left side of the picture Does this Field have the potential to turn it young like on the right side .Since You are the one who created the field Im asking you @Captain_Nemo
I want to know If I am overestimating fields Capabilties

2 Likes

which field did you use glass or flaunt?

6 Likes

Plasma Glass skin only.
This review was before I purchased plasma flaunt.

5 Likes

so which is better Plasma Glass or Plasma Flaunt?