The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

Tried a new format for meditation today
20 mins of Torsion Field
20 mins of Millionaire mindset
15 min of Plasma Light.

This was suggested by someone else on the forum.

Time sure does fly by.
I also feel a lot lighter.
People who are not right for my business are being exposed.
HACKS who are just trying to make money off me without doing any real work.

20 Likes

Can you explain your experience with the pure moonlight + plasma experience? I’m thinking about facing my inner demons full on

I just read this nice article I enjoyed and thought I’d share :blush:

19 Likes

i play plasma flower in the lowest volume at work and i currently work with teenagers.

i have noticed their behaviour turning from ‘chaotic’ to ‘harmonic’. some decide (of their own free will) to get off their medication and become more of themselves when their medication would make them feel sluggish and tired.

more and more of the teens i work with have been feeling empowered. one loves to talk to me about books on financial independence which i’ve only begun to get into in my late 20s.

i don’t know about plasma light, but i feel like there are testimonials on theraphi.net with teenagers using the device that this is based on.

i can only imagine it assisting you on your studies. this is negentropy so in theory it could assist you with how best to study with the least amount of energy loss.

17 Likes

This is reassuring however what is it with all theres diffrenet versions of plasma people talk about i can only find 1 on youtube and patreon their both called Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach.

I dont see any others.

the rest you can find here through a forum search.

to name a couple.

dream mixes this morphic field with other concepts to exponentiate their results.

plasma light was the first he created and was the morphic field that really made me trust dream even more as it provided me with real and obvious results.

6 Likes

undercover healing :stuck_out_tongue:

22 Likes

also my personal bodyguard because my empathy absorbs these kids’ raging and chaotic emotions and i go back to my plasma flower and play it ‘just a teeny bit louder’ and i get back to a more unconditionally loving perspective and my energy stops feeling drained.

7 Likes

Plasma Charged Mitochondria:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/album-4-45737049

Platelet Rich Plasma Bath:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/nothing-bout-it-47591873

Beard Growth Enhanced and Plasmafied:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/nothing-bout-it-47591873

Infrared and Plasma Light Drink Charger:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/infrared-and-45885333

8 Likes

I’ve just read about the topic. May i ask can this field release some emotional pain deep inside myself and my aura? A psychic tell me that my aura really bad and i have a lot of traumas and fear inside of me. I suffered from depression over 10 years. Now i feel a lot better but sometimes still go wild and crazy as hell. Im using some mindset fields to change all my personality and behaviour. But i hope this could help me solve my inner problems.

1 Like

Yes but check out the mental health album, trauma release, emotional release…
Also subconscious limits removal and amygdala healing.
There are a lot of fields that can help with the get :)

6 Likes

Thank you. I’ve already research and realize i will have to use all of them… because i have several mental disorders… But my time is limit so i try to limit my stack as short as i can. My plan is use SLR + Plasma then Mindset field ( will take me in control of my life and teach me how to live again ).

4 Likes

Make sure to start slowly with plasma, like what was suggested above in the topic (somewhere in the beginning).
Always make sure to use the automated grounding or Schumann resonance Videos after, you can use them several times.
You can even start by playing plasma for a few minutes, then grounding/Schumann for the same amount of minutes, back to plasma etc.

This is to minimize detox symptoms.

You can also add the internal alchemical crucible after, this helps with the emotional “clearing”.

6 Likes

You’ve already thought about Auric And Energy Body Repair?

5 Likes

does this take away genetic problems like balding and stuff

3 Likes

Wow. Thank you.

Spot on. Cosmo volt and plasma one after another didn’t agree with me. Thanks for this.

2 Likes

Dear Can you tell me how can I use this ?

Why ppl use this.field as ah booster?

_OM is not available right now. A few hints to your question below. Please read the whole thread as well.

17 Likes