The Requests and Fields

Dopamine receptor repair can help with addictions.

I don’t think captain will ever do this. this is against free will. I think even healing people without asking them is a bad thing…

1 Like

If here is place.for requests…then I wish become the healer tag remade and come back to sapien shop.

A field to share beneficial knowledge to who we want. Only the positive and useful’ things.
It would be especially useful for parents to teach their children. A straight line to transfer concepts.

I’ve been thinking about it a lot. No one will be exactly the same, but we seek knowledge and improvement. After years of introspection and studying, we’ll have this sea of information that we won’t talk about or share. Just stored in the back of our mind, filled like a glass of water. Instead of a dead end or secret inner world dying with us it would be nice to share it :man_shrugging:

It kinda sucks to think our children will have to experience first hand or study stuff we already spent years learning. It’s redundant.

10 Likes

I’d request the million dollar empire/Abundance mindset in a tag!

7 Likes

Ancestral lineage should do this. Feel like this is an overlooked one.
Plasma light does it too. Maybe not as directly but it’s definitely part of the process of healing dna so that knowledge is passes down intuitively as it should be.

Edit. You just erased.

14 Likes

Yeah, I came back a moment ago, I thought that request was a bit much. Until I brought it back lol

Ancestral knowledge ? Yeah, love it, but I thought something more specific 1 on 1

Cool. I read a few things about memories stored in DNA a few years ago, I only have a vague understanding. Do you have some ressources ?

4 Likes

*When ( ideally fractal) compression geometry develops around the human aura (plasma) - the heart (HRV) harmonics become inclusive / fractal (THE medical measurement of immune health) - the correlate HEART COHERENCE (/ BLISS) measurably increases DNA braid coherence/density- the coherence (and fractality) of the aura-embeds by phase conjugation the transverse emf component down thru the planck threshold ( fractal squirt gun) - into COHERENT LONTITUDINAL EMF PROPAGATION (…removed…) - which we have measured and proven (see Theraphi etc)- IS the wave mechanic of lucid dreaming / telepathy /ancestral memory *

11 Likes

A Healthy Snack field

A literal snack with some nutrition and calories. Good when you’re hungry and just need some extra fuel. Something good for everyone of all dietary types. It can have a nice flavor too…maybe something fruity

Pure sunlight is a nice snack. :sun_with_face:

There are so many already for energy/fuel/hunger/nutrition:

Photosynthesis
Hunger Inhibitor
AMPK
Plasma Charged Mitochondria
Superhuman Mutant
Pranayama, Pranic Swirls
Vitamin C
Vitamin D
Antioxidants
Enhanced Nutrient Absorption
Infrared and Plasma Water Charger

6 Likes

I agree. Sapien does have many great fields that have different aspects of nutrition. I find that when I consume things that are very good for me, like some of these fields, I actually get very hungry. My body starts to require even more energy because of the boost of my body’s performance.

The idea for a snack just came to me because I am feeling ravished and snacking alot, especially after Plasma Drink Charger.

Haha totally understand. Cosmo Volt and Plasma got me snacking (and sleeping) like crazy too. Alas, the inconvenience of being in a physical body is (for most of us) having to eat physical food. I’m reminded of a scene in the movie Hook where they imagine a feast into existence. Wouldn’t that be amazing.:grin:

5 Likes

Would it be as effective in audio as in tag? What percentage of effectiveness would it have?

I have also thought about this field.

It could also be a mechanism similar to VASALGEL (registered trademark) or as they say above, sperm cell death.

You could add some field to prevent sexually transmitted diseases, you could also include some field to repel certain types of negative energy/etheric cord from the partner during sex.

It would even be a good idea to include a post-sex contraceptive field

2 Likes

Nice idea, but I don’t see this going down well. There is more to contraception than altering the biological process. So many gray areas.

How do you propose an inorganic polymer be created in the body out of nothing?

Let’s say such a field is created. How would its effectivity even be measured, when audios affect people so differently? And if someone misuses it, and some consequences happen, those who do not want to take responsibility will try to point fingers, despite the legal disclaimers. I don’t think the SapMed team deserves that kind of stress or trouble.

3 Likes

I believe it would a good idea if “Abundance Mindset” and “Million Dollar Empire Mindset” was put on a tag…

The “Abundance Mindset” tag would be an upgrade of “Draw Abundance and Prosperity”

Perhaps the “Abundance Mindset” should be combined with "Million Dollar Empire Mindset?

• Would that combination would together? If so, would people want that? There are a lot of people who are focused on money, but there are also people who are not focused on money, but rather, want abundance in general.

Hopefully we get something Valentine’s related in the future

1 Like

A field of Natural extracts series like as cinnamon, ginseng, curcumin and so on

2 Likes

Endocrine system with plasma

4 Likes

A field for being able to intuitively know and do what your peers and bosses expect/desire of you, in such a way that you do not have to put forth any intentional or conscious effort.
And of course the field would filter out any commands to do anything that would be harmful to you.

I think IPF and Mental Shielding have a similar effect. Add in a little Knight/Warrior and I think that could be an effective stack for that situation.

2 Likes