The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

does this take away genetic problems like balding and stuff

3 Likes

Wow. Thank you.

Spot on. Cosmo volt and plasma one after another didn’t agree with me. Thanks for this.

2 Likes

Dear Can you tell me how can I use this ?

Why ppl use this.field as ah booster?

_OM is not available right now. A few hints to your question below. Please read the whole thread as well.

17 Likes

2 Likes

Is there any explanation for this ?I could not find here

Any explanation for which “this”?

The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive

Yes if you go up to the beginning of the topic, there is a lot of info people added here. In the first comments.

4 Likes

Buddy I have seen them ,but could not find the explanation from Sapien

1 Like

He doesnt post explanation for each thing.

But you can take what Om posted as his. 100%

6 Likes

Thank you dear :hugs:

3 Likes

Yesterday afternoon, I asked my dragon golem in an old coin to give me very lucid dreams tonight. When I was about to sleep that night, I programmed for a dream solution using silva dream control.

Immediately, in my dream, I walked at night and arrived at the city plaza and cars with suspected gangsters also arrived. I flew away from the place in dark skies and then, I landed in a foreign city daytime. I told myself this is a dream (lucid). I walk through a slightly flooded street with fine buildings both sides and picked up a 7-11 store neon sign dumped nearby. I walk in a fine mall, saw a busy man handling a cargo and two Western women sit at a desk. The scene slowly faded away.

I have used both the golem and dream control technique many times with good results before plasma light was released. I think plasma light can accelerate their power and effects and may have helped me in this matter.

6 Likes

If i’m trying to heal kidney problems then would this be ideal?
Plasma then grounding then cosmo volt then kidney restoration (2.0. Or would it be in a different order, like would grounding need to be last?

3 Likes

Yes, this would be very helpful in all sorts of bodily healing, including kidneys.

As I’ve been reading on here, it seems to me that the general consensus is grounding would come last.

4 Likes

Ok sounds good thanks brother, happy healing to you

3 Likes

I actually meant the order of the audios but nonetheless thanks for your reply, it’s well appreciated

2 Likes

First plasma, then the stack, then grounding.

5 Likes