The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

I feel fine. But maybe that’s why I don’t feel anything cause I do always play automated grounding audio

1 Like

Don’t loop it, it’s very demanding on the body, make sure to add Jing and also nutrition if you use it more.
I’ve looped it when I had an injury and a few times accidentally (overnight).

4 Likes

Look up Theraphi and Dan Winter’s work. This field is based largely on that. You’ll find most of that info by scrolling up as well :smirk::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

The age of Aquarius is here… These stuff is proven that we already here. The magicians. Sapien field and the great scientists… Ahh that’s really happening. We all just enjoying the benefits of this field so easily now compared to before

8 Likes

Just use the Patreon version then

4 Likes

Everything

2 Likes

It has been said, but this field is really quite special.

When I first found sapienmed I played it and I was pleasantly surprised that it didn’t overwhelm me but I didn’t really get anything from it. A few weeks later I was called to give it another go and it felt -I’m not quite sure how to phrase it- like two people that weren’t speaking the same language and were trying to find ways to communicate. Eventually we did and BAM! It was really special! I even have the impression that I can connect to it when thinking about it (when it’s not playing) although this could simply be a Pavlovian reflex of sorts (it makes me feel good so when I think about it I feel good).

To me Shamanic Blend is, of all the fields, like my best friend. I find it’s a warm and soothing blanket. But this feels like my true love hahaha It’s corny, but I don’t know how else to explain. A bit like a relationship with a pet (and I mean that in the most positive way, as I have had extraordinary relationships with animals and learned a lot from them).

After some experimentation (and mistakes that were…interesting) I settled on a suggestion above to hone in on an emotion and to maintain it. I decided on a feeling of confidence and flow of knowing who I truly am. So I remembered times where I felt this way and maintained the emotion. And it was really glorious. The entire day I felt connected and like everything was possible. Truly alive. When fear arose it was easy to observe and know it for what it is.

So I named the field Jini, as it means plasma in Hausa (a Nigerian language) and because it seems a bit like a benevolent genie to me.

I repeated this the following day and it seemed to piggy back on the previous work. However, I started experiencing overwhelm pretty bad. I did grounding but it didn’t help. The following day, even 5 minutes was too much.

I have a theory that it might not be overwhelm per say. I think it lead to changes so quickly that perhaps the part of me that is still afraid had a knee jerk reaction. I don’t know how else to explain that I could tolerate it just fine until those changes occurred. At the moment I am going back to the basics and working on transcending the fears. It’s funny, I miss it!

@uial quoted that it is self-aware, so I thought maybe I could use animal empathy before and try a 5 minute meditation to ask if it can teach me how to use it without the overwhelm. I’d love your thoughts and suggestions!

15 Likes

After using it, I found that my arm seems to have electricity passing through

5 Likes

Since last year, I have been in contact with the sapien field, and it has become more and more amazing. This is why I am willing to buy goods.:heart:

5 Likes

Whiiiiiiiit? This is so comprehensive, thank you so much. Im basically a baby at this stuff. I’ve listened to a lot of fields but im sitting for the past week or so with just dopamine repair and brain rejuvination (or repair, i forget, my brain is REALLY needing repair after many years of addictions) but i really can’t wait to have a go on this in the morning before the meditation. Oh what a lovely birthday present that will be. Can’t thank you enough for all that info. :heart:

10 Likes

I’ve seen posts on listening to this first, then another specific field and then lastly grounding yourself ?
What does this do, is the specific field amplified or something - anyone know more about this pls?
thanks

Hi,

You may read _OM’s posts here:

Tips about Plasma fields

(some of them are already in this thread but Uial has regrouped them to make the reading easier).

Yes.

Some forum members have reported uncomfortable experiences after using Plasma on its own and/or excessively (feeling nauseous, high, etc.).

Grounding audios help preventing such symptoms + make last the Plasma effect longer (as explained precisely by _OM).

10 Likes

Hello I’m more fluent in french if someone Can explain me this field even in english but simple please.

Thanks in advance guys.

3 Likes

http://www.theraphi.fr/

8 Likes

Thanks a lot

2 Likes

Please! Help! Blueprint of Life before or after this audio? I do not clarify :sweat_smile: Thankiuuuu :two_hearts:

I prefer Plasma Light before BoL.

4 Likes

1 Like

Just found this explanation.Firstly,man,beautifully written,easy to understand and most importantly,APPLY.Now for the question:
1.Plasma beach audio isnt recommended to be played in the evening as it keep some people awake.I know this method revolves around negentropy,but is there a way to switch it with other,more sleep friendly audio,and which one?

When doing manifestation I like doing it at night,it just feels better,and I get to use excess energy I have left.

6 Likes

Great to finally encounter someone who knows satori protocol!

1 Like