My wonderful experience with these morphic fields so far

Hiiii! I am so happy to be posting here again! The expression usually goes “back from the dead” but in this case it’s more like “back from the living” as things have somewhat exploded in the most wonderful of ways these last few months since I’ve discovered Sapienmed et al :slight_smile:

As I reread this before posting, I realised I went completely overboard in my excitement of sharing my experience without filters (I’m lucky that my friends respect my spiritual/metaphysical journey of the last few years but they aren’t really interested in these subjects). Instead of editing, however, I decided to leave the text as is but to cut it down into blocks that can be expanded when clicked, in case some are crazy enough to want to read it all :P I did warn in my introduction post that I was not a woman of a few words, I guess that shows it :rofl:

It’s hard to know where to start, for SO MUCH has happened! As I mentioned in this post, it all started with the Dreamweaver cards, which first restored a sense of confidence in myself and in life. I had been completely frozen for a while, having my beliefs change intellectually while still being tethered to old fears and having lost my trust that I could break free of them. It was quite a disempowered place to be.

So to find tools that address the physical, the psychological, the metaphysical and pretty much everything in between has been incredible!

After going a little crazy for a couple of weeks and listening to anything, everything and finding out what my limits where (I was astounded that I could tolerate such long playlists, I think that meditating almost daily under a tree I particularly like helps in grounding me), I settled on two playlists for about 7-8 weeks. While I normally like to test things one by one to see what they do individually, I didn’t have that patience here, I just wanted to get better so I cannot say which did what. But get better I did and quickly!

MORNING PLAYLIST

The Skeptic x2
Subconscious Limits Dissolver x2
Energy Blockage Removal x 1
The Shamanic Medicine Blend x2
Auric and Energy Repair x2
Overcome Any Addiction Dopamine Receptor Repair x2
KnightWarriorMindset x1
The Unbreakable x2
Become Whole x2
Love Gratitude and Appreciation x2
Unstoppable Will x3

The idea was to piggy back on the removal of limitations and blockages with the amygdala repair provided in Shamanic Medicine Blend while helping the body. Then tend to the aura (and the two audios go so well one after the other), repair the dopamine neurons and build on this with the remainder so I could feel unflappable.

EVENING PLAYLIST

Subconscious Limits Dissolver x2
AMPK x2
Far Infrared x2
HGF x2
HGH x2
The Prostaglandins Problems x2
Endocrine System x2
Lymphatic Blockage Removal and Drainage x2
Cosmo-Volt x3

The idea was to heal my body and boost its functions, while helping my hormones get balanced again (which are very much affected and affecting with MCAS).

MEDITATION AUDIOS

I alternate between these audios for meditation. Depending on my tolerance I either repeat the audios or only listen once at the beginning.

• Conceptual Realizations (I let this one go where it wants to take me and it has been extraordinary!)

• The Internal Alchemical Crucible + Emotional Release

• Ego Dissolution with this trick here

• Animal Empathy Telepathy (to strengthen my communication with what I’ll call my inner wisdom as well as with my cats)

• The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach (I usually focus on something positive or align to joy or love to bring more of it in my experience)

MISCELLANEOUS OBSERVATIONS

When I started out, I noticed my skin and hair looked great. My skin had this glow and my hair was really shiny. As I later experienced detox symptoms I started having acne and dark circles, but it’s nice to know what I have to look forward to once that’s done!

I sleep less, except when I’m experiencing overwhelm. Which is quite a feat and very surprising since I have been doing polyphasic sleeping for about 12-13 years, so I already don’t normally sleep as much as most people. On average I sleep a 4h block at night (it’s supposed to be 4.5h but for some reason after a while it became 4h) and 2 x 20min naps during the day. But I often found myself waking up quite refreshed after 3h and my naps are tighter, sometimes as little as 5-8 minutes is enough!

I have lost weight without changes to my diet or exercise but might be because I am generally more active, since I have a lot more energy and motivation.

Colours are much more vivid and my vision is sharper. It’s like I cleaned the “windows” and started seeing in HD :slight_smile:

A lot of beliefs that I had adopted intellectually have started becoming knowings, which makes me react much less to things around me and easier to shift perspectives when I do.

I have much more intuition and inspiration.

I have had some crazy interesting dreams!

I have so much love for anything and everything! I was working on forgiveness but lately it’s so fluid! I see beauty easily and when I don’t see it or realise I’m in judgment, it’s much easier to focus elsewhere and cut myself some slack, knowing that it’s a work in progress.

MY PROGRESSION IN ONLY TWO MONTHS!

The cards having paved the way for renewed confidence, I progressively grew into the knowing that I could do anything. It does waver, but every time I try something and succeed it reinforces this feeling. And every time I don’t succeed it nonetheless feels as a success because I get out of my comfort zone. Before I was ill, failure was never something that bothered me much, especially when I had given things my best shot. But throughout the illness, trying time and time again to do simple things that I previously took for granted made me feel broken and greatly diminished my feelings of worthiness. However, my confidence before was mostly out of knowing intuitively that how I was usually fit society’s conditions. I worked on learning to love myself unconditionally and to develop a sense of worthiness inherent to the simple fact of existing. But it wasn’t easy. With the help of the audios and the cards it became much easier. So failure is something I fear much less, it doesn’t feel like a reflection of my worth as much anymore. My inner discourse is changing and is growing to be much more compassionate, criticism is falling off. I got into the habit of saying “I forgive myself for that” to stop negative thoughts when I notice them and that helps too.

I may make it sound like it’s all been peachy, but it hasn’t been the case. There are definitely some dark days when I doubt. But beneath, what I can only describe as faith is building up and it is easier to know that the doubts are a lie and that I’ll find my way again soon enough, especially if I can accept where I am at and not see these periods as setbacks. Nor set goalposts about how soon I need to do or be whatever conditions I have the tendency of still setting.

My increased confidence lined up all sorts of wonderful things. If I described them, they might sound small to some but are magical to me. As I progressively accepted where I was at and started feeling like things would be ok, solutions to challenges just showed up without any effort on my part. I also got incredible insight thanks to Conceptual Realization, sometimes fully formed, sometimes as breadcrumbs that leads to more. One of the biggest pieces was that I finally found what my stomach issues were (something I never even considered!) and I was finally able to release them. This was a huge deal for me. I felt elation and euphoria. It reinforced the feeling that I could do anything!

EVENTUAL "INTOLERANCE" TO FIELDS

Around that time I started getting huge detox symptoms and overwhelm. It coincided with my starting to listen to The Plasma Light to meditate so I assumed it was what was throwing me off kilter (as mentioned in this message). However my current impression is rather that with the stomach issues gone, I went back to meditating 40-60 minutes per day and I think my vibration is possibly increasing quicker than my body is able to handle (which I’ll make another post about as to not mix subjects but I’d definitely love some input on)

As time went by, my tolerance to the fields has gotten smaller and smaller, so I only use them on a need-to basis or to start a meditation. I really don’t think it has anything to do with the fields per say, as I experience overwhelm with others things as well, seemingly anything that raises my vibration quickly.

Initially I was peeved. However, I realised that the greatest gift these audios have given me is to believe in myself again and to know that life will provide me with solutions. I sometimes get a little impatient, but I decided to view it like having my car in the shop: while I’d be happy to get it back to go faster towards where I’m headed, I can enjoy the walk in the meantime :slight_smile:

WHERE I AM AT NOW

I’m enjoying being able to progress on my own but knowing that I have help when needed. I see ameliorations in all aspects of my life almost daily, it’s crazy fun to witness how quickly things are evolving!

In such a short time I have gone from being afraid, frozen and having little hope, to being much more confident, enjoying life, being grateful and looking forward to my day as I wake up. I know that it’s not just the audios, as I had been working zealously towards betterment, but the audios acted as a sort of catalyst for all that work finally coming to fruition in beautiful ways :blush:

THE JOY OF BEING HELPED

Throughout this journey, I have been left mostly to my own devices. Either because there wasn’t much help available (no doctors at the time in Montreal knew what MCAS was) or because I cut myself off from help through my negative beliefs. It isn’t for naught, as it has forced me to take matters into my own hands instead of depending on external help. Which has been very beneficial overall because it’s what pushed me to investigate solutions that aren’t necessarily mainstream and that’s how I was able to go towards healing rather than symptoms management.

It has however felt lonely at times. And finding out these audios, cards, mandalas, etc (and the good intentions one can easily perceive behind them) has been heart warming to say the least. It feels really good to find people who are willing to help others but also to know I have tools I can rely on when I run out of belief juice and I’m less confident. So from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU all :) <3

Haha, I was going to write “that is all” but it’s sooo long! Anyone that has read through all of it should award themselves a +5 dopamine ;)

29 Likes

You are INCREDIBLE!! Sooooo much valuable information and insights into your healing journey!! l’m very grateful to you writing this because you have given me a huge boost of optimism towards my own healing, and inspiration to do these cards and your awesome playlists!

I love how no matter how hard your ego was trying to tell you that these don’t work, you kept going. You worked hard and it paid off. Thank youuu so much

+5 Dopamine, pleaaase

8 Likes

Aaaah! I’m so glad that it helps, yay! Can you point me somewhere I can read what’s going on with you, if you’d like?

Oh and +5 dopamine indeed!

2 Likes

Thanks!!
I haven’t typed a detailed post about my condition. I gave out little snippets here and there lol but basically, I had an injury at birth which caused some brain and spinal cord damage, blocked oxygen flow to the brain which led to me being diagnosed with cerebral palsy. I’ve been in a wheelchair and have limited use of my hands and fingers (i type with 1 finger)

As I got older, my condition has caused me to lose more motor functions. I’ve been working at healing for 8 years now but all have a ways to go to get some of this back

8 Likes

Oh yes! I remember reading you about this in some thread! Wow, I am deeply moved by your courage :heart: I think a lot of people would assume that nothing is to be done. But we know it’s not true :slightly_smiling_face: I have a friend with cerebral palsy whom I have just introduced to these morphic fields.

5 Likes

Realized I had posted this into the wrong section, moved it to Journey instead :slight_smile: