The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

Haha, great man!

4 Likes

Do you think it Can help in my playlist to rebuild teeth ?

7 Likes

it might do you good if you try reading this thread, honestly speaking .even if the terminologies used are hard , just reading the comments might get u excited to use it.

8 Likes

Thank you Mushi, How much Time do you suggest me ?

I think 3 Times in the evening Can ne interesting

1 Like

3 minutes plasma (gradually increase by monitoring your own body)
teeth x3
grounding / schuman resonance/ walking barefoot on grass.

1 Like

What the purpose of grounding ?

discharge excess

3 Likes

When you read this thread, youā€™ll learn that many of our forum friends have reported that this field tends to give them energy, especially when played multiple times in a row. Youā€™ll see that some have reported that this field has the potential to interfere with sleep when played too late in the day.

When you see, read and learn these reports, you might decide that you might to use this field early in your day.

(I echo @anon75552316ā€™s recommendation that you read this valuable thread. Thereā€™s great information in it for you.)

8 Likes

incredible what this field can do, I have been using it to treat an injury I have in my right arm and in just a week I feel almost no pain, I had this pain that was preventing me from training well in the gym, but since I started listening to this field I noticed how the pain I felt when training was disappearing little by little, besides I also notice an increase in my energy, it is incredible, I think that this field will be my first aid kit from now on. :laughing: :laughing:

22 Likes

Pure Negentropy :smiley:

5 Likes

Can plasma light make some lucid dream on its own? (someone who was never lucid dreamed before)

1 Like

No :blush:

3 Likes

Hey guys whatā€™s up! Peace be upon yā€™all, just a quick question, what are the benefits of this audio? I know there is a whole feed for this audio but it has a lot of ā€œchatterā€ rather then explaining the benefits of this audio! By the way I have anhidrosis (lack of sweat due to damaged sweat glands due to high blood sugar and neuropathy). Would this audio help me cure everything?! By consistent listeningā€¦?!

4 Likes

lollol

It heals what needs healing, Prob most effective field there is. My hormones got balanced, I can actually feel like a Masculine Teenager and not a Soyboy because of the amount of estrogen in Products. It heals everything and itā€™s also a good energy booster.

17 Likes

Thank you brother. I am hoping it can heal me with consistent listening and Iā€™m also hoping it can make the weight gain field more effective.

2 Likes

Good Luck brother, Give it a try and trust me you will keep it in your playlist for eternity. Good luck with your journey and any questions ask me or ask other people in this forum as well, They are very knowledgeable. I can only go from experience, they go through research and experience as well.

3 Likes

Also look at the plasma thread, alot of testimonials

3 Likes

Tbh I just need my sweat glands regenerated, everytime I workout, everything is so itchy especially my scalp because I canā€™t sweat properly, Iā€™m hoping it can regenerate my sweat glands and nerves, so I can start sweating normally. I wonder if I could ask dream weaver what the best audio for anihidrosis is, but Iā€™m not sure of his @

Thatā€™s what I love about people here, nicest people on this earth, great loving people bro, I appreciate you

5 Likes