The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

:crazy_face::crazy_face:

10 Likes

Damn!

1 Like

Did you find any help with this problem…I don’t sweat…that’s why toxins aren’t removed…I had this condition ever since childhood.

1 Like

Bump out :ghost: currently listening

2 Likes

Does it matter what time a day you use this field, for example in the morning on an empty stomach or before going to bed at night. And is it advisable listening more than once?

Which fields would you pair this with for general healing and longevity?

I am thinking a nice night stack could be something like this:

The Deep Sleeper
The Lymphatic Effusion+
The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach
Advanced Healing of Billary System
Nerve Growth
Regenerate Telomeres
Youth Recapture
Anti Aging
The DNA Repair System
Scar Removal + Stem Cells
Endocrine System

2 Likes

There are reports in the thread above about how energizing this field can be. (Everyone is different and reacts differently to individual fields.) So, forum friends have suggested that this not be played before (or during) times when you want to sleep.

In my own experience, I have found this field to be energizing. Initially, it interfered with me falling asleep, but I was about to play it just fine once I was already asleep. YMMV.

In the Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated) thread, Sammy makes a point that’s there’s no need to listen to a field (especially a physical field like this one can be) that’s longer than 10 minutes in length (this is 15:16) more than once. That’s from the Official thread and from the host of this forum.

Of course, there are many people who listen to this more than once without issues. I like to listen to the guys dance of the guy on the inside.

2 Likes

Pretty sure Youth Capture is about recapturing joy from being a kid… nothing to do with cells or the body.

Actually the description of Youth Recapture says to produce same level of hormones and celluar age.

2 Likes

Hi @omega68! Nice to hear from you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m in and out.When i get the feeling to be here i come.This time i see the new sale annoucement but i checked my e-mails and did’nt see a notice so thats probably why i got “the call.” :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I don’t think an email was sent out. Sales seem to be announced more on the Announcements section these days (unless Teespring or Gumriad are actually sponsoring the sale, rather than Sapiens).

3 Likes

Hello I have a question.

Can this work for teeth repair, cavities, enamel ect ?

For the manifestation thing, does I have to take Care at what I think only during listening or After too ?

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

Yes :point_down:

That being said, there are fields specifically for those issues that will be enhance by this field. (You can find those fields by using the forum search engine, that little magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner of every page of this forum.)

I’m not sure what you’re meaning when you say “the manifestation thing” here but, in general terms, every manifestation technique that I know of asks you to take Care at what you think as much as you can.

So, until I get clarification from you, I’d say, “yes, during listening as well as After too.”

4 Likes

Have you read the thread above? It has really good advice as well as our forum friends’ reports on their experiences with this field.

If you feel you can handle it, then good for you for listening to your own energy system and to your own guidance! That’s key because we can’t know these things for you.

Do you think it Can regrow the part of enamel remove by the dentist ? Or it will make a New teeth Comes out ?

I’m curious, which part of the thread above led you to this conclusion?

Om Said he don’t Care what issu you have it will heal all, he is from sapien’s team right ?

Sapien medicine I request your help, I can’t understand anything here.

certainly this audio can help with any type of healing, but growing back a teeth is not a healing is a whole process of creating something where there are no more of the base to rebuild.
so no, this field wont regrow a tooth.

there`s this audio that it says to be experimental meaning is not guaranteed that it would regrow teeth but there have been a couple of cases where it did help, though both were young people.

so if you want you can try it and see…

EDIT: i just saw on a different post that you have used the one i suggested already.

im sorry it didnt work. but yeah plasma will help you improve your gums, get rid of cavities too, get rid of all kinds of issues with the teeth and mouth in general but not regrow teeth

2 Likes

I think this is the part that led him to his conclusion…

@WellBeing

3 Likes