The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

I don’t think an email was sent out. Sales seem to be announced more on the Announcements section these days (unless Teespring or Gumriad are actually sponsoring the sale, rather than Sapiens).

3 Likes

Hello I have a question.

Can this work for teeth repair, cavities, enamel ect ?

For the manifestation thing, does I have to take Care at what I think only during listening or After too ?

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

Yes :point_down:

That being said, there are fields specifically for those issues that will be enhance by this field. (You can find those fields by using the forum search engine, that little magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner of every page of this forum.)

I’m not sure what you’re meaning when you say “the manifestation thing” here but, in general terms, every manifestation technique that I know of asks you to take Care at what you think as much as you can.

So, until I get clarification from you, I’d say, “yes, during listening as well as After too.”

4 Likes

Have you read the thread above? It has really good advice as well as our forum friends’ reports on their experiences with this field.

If you feel you can handle it, then good for you for listening to your own energy system and to your own guidance! That’s key because we can’t know these things for you.

Do you think it Can regrow the part of enamel remove by the dentist ? Or it will make a New teeth Comes out ?

I’m curious, which part of the thread above led you to this conclusion?

Om Said he don’t Care what issu you have it will heal all, he is from sapien’s team right ?

Sapien medicine I request your help, I can’t understand anything here.

certainly this audio can help with any type of healing, but growing back a teeth is not a healing is a whole process of creating something where there are no more of the base to rebuild.
so no, this field wont regrow a tooth.

there`s this audio that it says to be experimental meaning is not guaranteed that it would regrow teeth but there have been a couple of cases where it did help, though both were young people.

so if you want you can try it and see…

EDIT: i just saw on a different post that you have used the one i suggested already.

im sorry it didnt work. but yeah plasma will help you improve your gums, get rid of cavities too, get rid of all kinds of issues with the teeth and mouth in general but not regrow teeth

2 Likes

I think this is the part that led him to his conclusion…

@WellBeing

3 Likes

I just need to regrow the part removed by the dentist to put crown. Not regrow a full teeth.

I Said that because enamel is not a living tissue and no one know how to regrow it.

You could try The Plasma Light with Field for Tooth Regeneration (Experimental) for your issue, IMHO.

Will it work?

I don’t know.

2 Likes

Yes nothing to loose at trying it.

And for the manifestation part

It’s ok to listen even if I don’t feel happy ?

3 Likes

Play Subconscious Limit Removal before plasma then teeth

1 Like

I don’t beleive in subconscious blocage and I’ve already delete all these audio anyway.

I will only listen to the plasma field for the moment.

Ok.

Enjoy it

2 Likes

Enjoy what ?

So I’ve read the Theraphi website, it’s realy interesting, all the part about cellular voltage.

But the negentropic Term itself is more conceptual, I’m too focus about a possible teeth regeneration so I’m wondering if the negentropic part of the field Can bring the original undamaged state maybe.

For the Theraphi results, all the cancer and aging damage are cured with the device.

1 Like

That’s right. This is a field of healing.

What confused me is your addition of growing new teeth, which wasn’t in your original request and might not be necessary for your healing. (And this distinction is important and I’ll get to that in a minute.)

No, OM was a former, very knowledgeable member of this forum (like you and me), who had extra knowledge about the principles behind this field.

I know you’re new here and learning your way around this forum. If you want to contact a specific member, you have some tools to help you with that.

If you type the @ sign followed by the member’s name (such as @anon79076460), the forum software clever will send a notification to that user, alerting them that you want their attention. (Check your notifications in your profile to see this in action for you.)

You can also contact a user by Direct Messaging (DM) them, ummm, directly. You can do that through your profile, that little envelope icon that’s there.

Keep in mind that a lot of people on here want Sapien Med’s attention (plus they have a business to run plus they have full and active loves to enjoy) so know that their response time to many requests can be very slow.

That being said, the members of Sapien Med are Captain_Nemo and SammyG with Captain_Nemo, being the creator of these fields and SammyG, tending more to the day-to-day business (including playing with us).

You also have a third option to contact Sapien Med which is by using the Contact Us tool in the enlightened states.com website, the home of Sapien Med on the web kans the host of this forum).

Back to your comment about growing new teeth and why I’m making a big deal about that…

Most people have a pretty strong belief that we have a limited number of teeth in our mouths. They also believe that those teeth come into our mouths in a very ordered way. For example, many people have a strong belief that adult teeth stop coming in by the time a person has reached age 30.

Now, I personally don’t think we should be limited by other people’s beliefs but let’s face it: we can’t help but get “programmed,” to some extent, by the beliefs of the people around us. That’s what “socialization” is all about and we all go through that.

So, to the extent that you have some of these powerful beliefs active in you, those beliefs will slow down the effects of these fields. They’ll still be working but it’ll be slow-going.

In these situations, we often need to add fields to address these limiting beliefs so that the fields can do their work.

Now, do you really NEED new teeth in order to resolve your situation? (It didn’t sound like that to me when you first described your issue.) If you don’t, you might be setting your bar (for measuring “results” ) much higher than you need to and much higher than really serves you.

If you truly need new teeth, then you’re going to want to let us know that fact when you ask your question so that we can recommend you take a different approach.

I understand your confusion. This material behind this field is dense and it’s obtuse. That’s been said many times by many forum friends throughout this thread. But the confusion is enhanced by your own lack of clarity in communicating what you want and what you’ve been doing.

2 Likes

Baris, is that you?

3 Likes

No I’m not Baris, so what should I do to regenerate teeth ?