The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

Whole audio, of course.

6 Likes

I could not go beyond min 8. Now switching to Imaginarium Divine, that dropped in this morning. This is going to be my all time favorite :grinning:

8 Likes

I said that months ago :pleading_face: but dream just won’t stop.

14 Likes

Thank you for catching myself early (words carry energy). I’m replacing “all time favorite” with “right here right now favorite” :crazy_face:

12 Likes

I was thinking the same thing when I saw it! Even beyond it just being free, I was shocked he put it on the sapien medicine channel. I thought for sure it was at least patreon material!

7 Likes

This is now on Patreon (along with Torsion Field, Mstate Gold, etc.) Truly wonderful Christmas gifts! Thank you very much @Captain_Nemo!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/plasma-light-and-44924545

18 Likes

listened to the audio book. great one

1 Like

Cancer has been called a wound that does not heal. There are many similarities. For example, new blood vessels form both as wounds heal and as cells turn malignant, and there are changes to electrical signals in both cases. The difference is that in cancer, the signals never stop. As Langman and Burr suspected in the 1920s, cancers can be detected by their disruption of widely distributed bioelectrical properties of the body —disruptions detectable at locations far away from the tumor itself. Burr showed that if you implant a tumor into an animal, its body’s electrical signaling would almost immediately go haywire. Cancer is beginning to be viewed increasingly as a failure of communication; a misregulation of the field of information that orchestrates individual cells’ activities towards functioning as part of a normal living system. Individual cells “forget” they are part of a larger whole and treat the rest of the body as an environment whose resources can be exploited to feed themselves. This is a big departure from the mainstream view, which for decades held that what turns a healthy cell into a cancer cell is simply the accumulation of genetic damage. Mutations, the story went, lead to unlimited proliferation . But what if there was more to this story? Michael Levin at Tufts University was among the earliest to wonder if a cell’s inability to communicate normally with the body’s patterning networks was also relevant to the behavior of cancer. There’s growing evidence that’s the case . The electric fields generated by ions pumping across skin or organ tissue send cues to cells to start migration, which is also crucial in cancer spreading around the body. Mustafa Djamgoz at Imperial College London has investigated the role of a particular kind of sodium channel in breast and prostate cancer . These proliferate in cancerous cells, making them more electrically active than the body’s normal control mechanisms can manage. Such cells then invade other tissues, and metastasize. It’s not just metastasis that bioelectrical signals are implicated in. Frankie Rawson at the University of Nottingham has discovered that a different kind of biologically generated current is important in cancer by enabling energy reprogramming—another key aspect of cancer. Could cancer be reversed by controlling the bioelectric conversations among cells? In 2013, Levin’s group showed that they could prevent or reverse some tumors in tadpoles by using drugs to target their bioelectric signaling. The same drugs could turn cancer on and off at a distance, by treating the environment, not the cells themselves . In 2016 they restored normal bioelectric signaling in frog tadpoles with tumors. These had grown, spread and formed their own blood supply, until Levin added new, light-activated ion channels with gene therapy. That caused the cells to stop uncontrollably dividing—in fact, they reverted to a healthy state after the tumors had already formed. The cells inside them simply stopped being cancer cells."

“…Ultimately, wound healing looks rather like the kind of regeneration for which salamanders are famous —and indeed, Levin has demonstrated in several experiments that limbs and tails can be regenerated by bioelectric tweaking, even in species like frogs that are not naturally predisposed to it . This raises the prospect of future treatments that involve simply removing an affected body part and regrowing it.”

16 Likes

This is the best video I’ve seen on this topic , I like the way he describes things . There must be a chance to make a field out of this…??? @Captain_Nemo

https://youtu.be/sBZcQ6ISbpU

3 Likes

That’s what this Plasma field is already doing, but at a much deeper, more fundamental level.
Thera-PHI meaning The Phi is the ratio spin that creates basic gravity/electricity etc.
Dan Winter is a very very very smart guy. :wink:

24 Likes

bruh we might as well be immortal with this. holy crap

11 Likes

Yes.
You kinda already are but not in the way you are thinking.
Immortality via your consciousness…not your human body like some vampire.
Every vampire story has a sub-plot about how bored they get…there’s a reason why.

22 Likes

Most detailed study of cancer therapy frequencies yet- clearly appears to confirm PHASE CONJUGATE NEGENTROPY Solution- the Dan Winter’s frequency equation behind THERAPHI ( http://www.fractalfield.com/physics
http://www.scirp.org/journal/PaperInformation.aspx?PaperID=82944
journalarticlecancerfreq

see detail/article physics of THERAPHI: www.Theraphi.net/static

17 Likes

Our lives are probably better than that of billionaires with these fields.

21 Likes

until you get there ;)

43 Likes

gif-i-love-you

18 Likes

These fields got everyone all brohugging it out today!

36 Likes

giphy

14 Likes

I noticed meditation to this audio is much calmer on me. I (ego) don’t have a strong desire to stop, went for a 10 min meditation ended up doing an hour. Legit felt like 10 mins passed.

12 Likes

Thank you as usual @uial!!:pray: I’ve added that to my list.

4 Likes