The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

I’m just beginning to understand how important this field is . And now I think I know why he uploaded it for free . Most people would have never spend 200 bucks on something they dont even understand . I think our understanding of it grows as we use it.

25 Likes

Yes, as @_OM put it earlier:

And…

14 Likes

So it is clear now that some EMF can cure (theraphi) and some EMF can cause cancer (2G,3G) as has been shown in this study :
"
The National Toxicology Program (NTP) concluded there is clear evidence that male rats exposed to high levels of radio frequency radiation (RFR) like that used in 2G and 3G cell phones developed cancerous heart tumors , according to final reports released today. There was also some evidence of tumors in the brain and adrenal gland of exposed male rats . For female rats, and male and female mice, the evidence was equivocal as to whether cancers observed were associated with exposure to RFR. The final reports represent the consensus of NTP and a panel of external scientific experts who reviewed the studies in March after draft reports were issued in February."

7 Likes

I don’t know if this audio did this effect or these are effects from the cosmo-volt but I have black pores in my nose all my life. Didn’t even need to take care of them all my life as I was not at all interested in any therapy nor saw this as a problem but my nose was oily (didn’t care that much). All pores in my nose are cleared now and there is a sensetion there that is scratchy and red in a good way that the pores are closing.

Not an interesting effect for me but for some it might be helpful, you may see clearing in areas you have those kind of problems

26 Likes

I do. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: I can buy other stuff from Amazon UK.
I could not buy the Sapien med track. Go figure!

2 Likes

What video are you talking about? I would love to check it out!

1 Like

This one : https://youtu.be/sBZcQ6ISbpU

3 Likes

it’s very interesting what you say. I have it on my nose and it has been bothering me a lot for a while. every 2-3 days I clean my nose with Aleppo soap. it is an excess of sebum which clogs the pores.
however I just put a little coconut oil on my face and a little water to hydrate that is all. I don’t use any aggressive product on my skin.

we will see what happens in the days to come. Frankly if it works for me I will be very happy :blush::sunny:

thank you for your sharing :wink::pray:

3 Likes

I just remembered I was on Dan Winter’s page late last year totally confused but I had a knowing that his stuff was THE stuff. I just got overwhelmed by everything. Now a year later there’s a field that encompasses the bulk of the work…this is crazy. This is incredible…

Sometime’s I think Sapien is like a spiritual fairy godfather

24 Likes

Thank you!

Fascinating ideas and results. A part of me feels we may have a commercial application of this within our lifetime.

1 Like

After listening yesterday, I experienced strong alertness, yet calmness. Early this morning felt a huge testosterone boost with all the physical attributes of that, minus the aggression. Haven’t felt a boost like that in many many years. Have felt an overall sense of well being that has carried well into today. Excited for my next listen today. Huge thanks for posting this, very grateful. :pray:

27 Likes

Welcome to the Forum @InNow :smiley: great to have you with us!

6 Likes

Thank you @Jennyfire. Glad to be here.

7 Likes

That’s for the great testimonial with your first post!
Keep us updated!

15 Likes

Thanks, will do.

4 Likes

Welcome @InNow, wonderful to have you here…

6 Likes

Welcome @InNow and enjoy the Forum! There is much to read and learn here! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I honestly can’t get enough of Plasma Light :joy:
Considering to put all field aside to focus on it, but Automated Grounding (damn important with Plasma Light) and the Mindset Album.

8 Likes

Just in time for the solstice+Great Conjunction

4 Likes

Just got my mum to listen to this and she’s exhausted. Wondering if it might be this causing some kind of healing process.

7 Likes