The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

That’s right. This is a field of healing.

What confused me is your addition of growing new teeth, which wasn’t in your original request and might not be necessary for your healing. (And this distinction is important and I’ll get to that in a minute.)

No, OM was a former, very knowledgeable member of this forum (like you and me), who had extra knowledge about the principles behind this field.

I know you’re new here and learning your way around this forum. If you want to contact a specific member, you have some tools to help you with that.

If you type the @ sign followed by the member’s name (such as @anon79076460), the forum software clever will send a notification to that user, alerting them that you want their attention. (Check your notifications in your profile to see this in action for you.)

You can also contact a user by Direct Messaging (DM) them, ummm, directly. You can do that through your profile, that little envelope icon that’s there.

Keep in mind that a lot of people on here want Sapien Med’s attention (plus they have a business to run plus they have full and active loves to enjoy) so know that their response time to many requests can be very slow.

That being said, the members of Sapien Med are Captain_Nemo and SammyG with Captain_Nemo, being the creator of these fields and SammyG, tending more to the day-to-day business (including playing with us).

You also have a third option to contact Sapien Med which is by using the Contact Us tool in the enlightened states.com website, the home of Sapien Med on the web kans the host of this forum).

Back to your comment about growing new teeth and why I’m making a big deal about that…

Most people have a pretty strong belief that we have a limited number of teeth in our mouths. They also believe that those teeth come into our mouths in a very ordered way. For example, many people have a strong belief that adult teeth stop coming in by the time a person has reached age 30.

Now, I personally don’t think we should be limited by other people’s beliefs but let’s face it: we can’t help but get “programmed,” to some extent, by the beliefs of the people around us. That’s what “socialization” is all about and we all go through that.

So, to the extent that you have some of these powerful beliefs active in you, those beliefs will slow down the effects of these fields. They’ll still be working but it’ll be slow-going.

In these situations, we often need to add fields to address these limiting beliefs so that the fields can do their work.

Now, do you really NEED new teeth in order to resolve your situation? (It didn’t sound like that to me when you first described your issue.) If you don’t, you might be setting your bar (for measuring “results” ) much higher than you need to and much higher than really serves you.

If you truly need new teeth, then you’re going to want to let us know that fact when you ask your question so that we can recommend you take a different approach.

I understand your confusion. This material behind this field is dense and it’s obtuse. That’s been said many times by many forum friends throughout this thread. But the confusion is enhanced by your own lack of clarity in communicating what you want and what you’ve been doing.

2 Likes

Baris, is that you?

3 Likes

No I’m not Baris, so what should I do to regenerate teeth ?

What are you meaning when you say “regenerate teeth”? You’ve offered two different interpretations of that phrase, and we’ve answered each of those.

1 Like

To make crown and fillings falls to regrow the enamel shaved by dentist.

I will maybe try the experimental field to regrow Lost teeth but I Still have all of mine.

And I’ve read in the comments that a women have New wisdom teeth growing. It’s not encouraging.

1 Like

Well, if you don’t want to regrow lost teeth, then it’s probably not a great idea for you to be using that particular field.

I’m not sure what drew you to this field (Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach, the topic of this thread) but there is a field which incorporates the principles of this field focused on problems of the teeth: Plasma soaked Teeth and Gums. Maybe you can combine this field with that one?

1 Like

I’ve listen to it few month without result so I search something else now, but it’s sure now this one can’t help either.

1 Like

Not by itself, no, but then, the purpose of this field alone isn’t to fix your teeth. In combination, it can help, as is indicated by this thread.

Now, we don’t know much about your “listen to it a few month without result.” We do know, from your brief (deleted) report, that you had listened to this field in a way that was unhelpful to you and contrary to the instructions as to how to use these fields. So, it could well be that you are without result, not from any shortcoming of the Plasma soaked Teeth and Gums but from your unhelpful use of that field. (And there’s also the fact that “a few month” might not be enough to heal what is hard tissue whose natural remineralization process is very slow to begin with.)

Normally, I would invite you to open a thread in the Ask for Advice section with detailed information about how you used the field and how you are measuring “results” (because, on face value, you seem to be measuring results in a very black-or-white sort of way, when “results” for bodily healing are very much a process) but given your replies in this thread, I’m not sure if you’re willing to listen to our suggestions.

If I’m wrong (and I’d be pleased to be wrong on that count), then feel free to open that thread with details of how you were using your field and how you are measuring your “results” and let our forum friends help you to the solution you’re looking for.

2 Likes

There is already one

1 Like

Yes, I know. I replied to you on that one. However, you didn’t share with us the information that I mentioned to you. So at this point, we really can’t help you more with the scant information that you’ve given us.

2 Likes

I’ve understood, the treatment regenerate only dentine, no enamel

2 Likes

There is an old field for teeth regeneration and the plasma teeth field.

Honestly of course anything is possible but I am not sure this is a reasonable expectation of you to regenerate all that and have fillings/crowns Fall out 🤷
Of course there is a chance it may be possible, for me the old teeth fields regenerated small cavities, but they were tiny… it didn’t affect the existing fillings (I don’t have crown or any other work done other than fillings).

If you want teeth specific advice, you should create a thread in ask for advice category.

2 Likes

Yes of course, thanks.

I will wait for a New discover by scientist and a teeth regeneration 3.0.

4 Likes

I found this thread from my search of anti-aging stack. As of now, there are 1415 posts here and I don’t think I can go over each one of then right away…
I read some of the posts here, it seems concept of this audio is kinda beyond my brain’s capacity of understanding, so in a word, this should be the way of healing your whole self for new-generation?? Am I understanding OK?
I tried half length of this audio, yes, it is powerful, made me feel high (in a good sense), someone noted in the post that one needs to be grounded when using this, well, I understand that now.
I’m hoping to go over each post here, don’t know how long it takes though…LOL
Wishing you all the best,

7 Likes

This field just has the best feeling to it, even over and above BoL. I’m not well today (spent four hours at a carnival with my 18 year old in Saturday and I don’t do well in areas that are literally buzzing with positive charged electrons.) This and virus disrupter afterwards are helping me massively. My children say thank you (naibdy likes having a sick muma on the school holidays, eh?)

17 Likes

Some saying it gives energy or blood flow. With me it’s like releasing any body tension and it feels relaxing like a massage :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.

9 Likes

Same :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Question: How does field interfere with RNA fields? For example, you listen to Muscles Beyond Limits which induces RNA level changes, and then listen to this field? Could listening to it cancel the MBL field’s effects?

1 Like

Welcome back to the forum!

Is there something in the discussion above that suggests this field affects RNA? (I don’t recall such an action but I could be wrong.)

No, it hasn’t been mentioned/discussed here. Just wondering how far the negentropic and restoring effects of this field extend.

1 Like