The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

Ok so I was trying to visualize, imagine and focus for several minutes on a few things with the torsion field and then this plasma beach one but does anyone else notice time flying by very fast?

Also, would listening to subliminals simultaneously with this visualization and these fields be a good idea?

Can someone give me just a Quick explanation of what this does ?

1 Like

General healing.

7 Likes

May I have a second opinion on this?

Should I use both?

I have been reading the past 2 days in my spare time. I dont really use this audio but i did 2 days ago and the energy boost is insane, My dry skin got better.

I understand what this does, I read a lit bit. Correct me if am wrong. So as we get older, our cells become less structured (entropy). This field reverses, that process which then cause our whole body to become young and healthy.
Our cells have sotra of a memory and so that is used to rewind time on them.
i think i have dumbed it down, but still i think am right about what i read. hopfully anyway

6 Likes

In a nutshell.

All things move towards entropy
Negative entropy are only ‘periods’ or pauses within a larger entropic wave.
For example, the universe.
as it moves towards its eventual collapse.

The detox is the built-up patterns of acquired entropy
which you must get rid of to function within a far more ordered state.

On a side note, highly entropic things like ghosts can be removed with it also.

54 Likes

edited

Thank u for response cap

3 Likes

Okay I read it again I understand thank u

4 Likes

Wow, now that is awesome.
Not like the other stuff isnt.

6 Likes

Bro I was thinking the exact same question what the fuck. Then I was thinking maybe ur can’t apply this to the sprit.

He said their are gaps in space that don’t have enrotpy which don’t last long. However what if u just applied this audio for ever.

3 Likes

I’m gonna LOOP this!

4 Likes

Ur might feel sick

2 Likes

It’s worth it. :sweat_smile:

Immortal Genius Billionaires, a new age upon us, AGE OF NEGENTROPY!

@Captain_Nemo, you have opened the gates to the Future! :grin::pray:

4 Likes

Well, you are right, even better, listen to it 2-3 times daily = PROFIT (Become Immortal - at least we’ll try)! :grin:

3 Likes

I think it works only within your biological limit, as you would only repair at your capacity, aging will be slower, definitely.
I think honestly a highly specialized things like plasma flaunt will have some people living way longer than they should.
and a wider spectrum of clarity in health.

53 Likes

is the human spirit something like the entropic echo of your body?

1 Like

Wouldn’t it be the other way?

2 Likes

why the other way

Ghosts and negative entities, being earthbound by negative feelings/emotions, must be entropic in nature… the human spirit which is generally a term for the “elan vital” or life animating the body, probably can be both depending on one’s personal evolution, but the blueprint for it - its original state - should be of course harmonious (negentropic) in essence since it is what animates you, being life itself coming from the source of it.
Of course it depends upon what definition of “spirit” you give, as there are many. This is just my general understanding… but if by spirit you mean Soul, I don’t think it can be entropic at all, quite the contrary.

1 Like

I read it all but yeah I cannot come to conclusions sounds interesting but how do I get this knowledge. I mean yeah spirit and soul different things. Yeah but why negentropic and not entropic. You get old after you mature completely. others say maturation goes till 35 others say that maturation stops at 25 when you complete with going taller and all.

the body though has some values to apply, genetics and all. Doesn’t have to be negentropic. If it was disease wouldn’t exist, like cancer let’s say to be exact.

And spirit and soul? Don’t know. Shen is like steam that flows out of your body with thoughts and all. It gets depleted when transformed. I don’t know what’s next I know there is a thing called wuji? Something like that

haven’t seen soul though nor spirit so I cannot come to conclusions as those. Can I have spiritual and soul eyes to see the things myself and come to conclusions? with having knowledge of how the reverse of entropy goes of course.

2 Likes