The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

Books by Choa Kok Sui are very good imho because they convey in simple terms very high and profound spiritual teachings, and also give practical wisdom. “Inner Teachings of Christianity Revealed”, “The Spiritual Essence of Man” and “Hinduism Revealed” in particular explain a lot on these subjects and more…
For any other info feel free to PM me as we are going OT. :smiley:

5 Likes

Sorry guys I must ask again because my question got buried:

Is there any point in listening to Plasma Light if I have Plasma Flaunt?

3 Likes

I think you’re fine without it.

But - if you’re used to listening to plasma beach and you find you miss it, you can always listen to both.

I would look up the Theraphi machine since the plasma fields have that as the inspiration that may help inform your listening

5 Likes

It does what the theraphi device does. More or less. Puting an order in chaos

this is the whole thread in one article

6 Likes

I don’t see how neglecting this because of plasma flaunt would be beneficial, or even time saving, they are very different fields even if this is sort of included in plasma flaunt. In my humble opinion, this is a field you don’t really want to neglect at all, like ever.

5 Likes

It’s an extremely helpful all-around health field, I’d say it’s by far the most health-repairing field overall for your body, mind and soul that is available.

7 Likes

Would using this with Plasma Flaunt be overwhelmed? For example, I use Plasma Light when I wake up, and I listen to Plasma Flaunt when I want to sleep

2 Likes

Since some people have reported being overwhelmed (or detoxing) with each of those fields individually, it’s possible that some could be overwhelmed together, yes. It’s an individual response. Everyone is going to be different. (Me, I have no problems with the two in my playlists, but others can.)

And how’s your experience been doing this? If you’re having a good experience and you’re moving towards the results you want, you’re doing great.

2 Likes

It’s the usual abbreviated name we use here for “The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach” field, the field that’s the topic of this thread.

1 Like

Literally everything and anything you can think of lol

not but really it’s pretty much sets back your biological age through negentropy

2 Likes

Exactly what the man said @IlikeLosAngeles

is this a substitute for stem cell & anti-aging + DNA repair + longevity audios?

1 Like

Not in my experience or understanding, no. Those fields do different things.

5 Likes

No, but it will powerfully boost the fields mentioned if you use it before 'em.

9 Likes

I’ve noticed very different effects from all of those fields you mentioned, I would use all of them together to age as gracefully & as healthily as possible.

4 Likes

Info that can be overlooked. Sharing for reference so it doesn’t get lost

11 Likes

Its giving me better blood flow, i can do this two times tops before it gets overwhelming.

4 Likes

Been looping this audio for a couple of hours and the I have this hunger within like never before, nothing in my schedule has changed… It came out of no where.

My knee have been feeling better tho.

15 Likes

can you explain me in layman terms what does it do?

1 Like

That’s been done a few times already upthread. Check them out.

3 Likes