The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

What is “your thing?”

1 Like

he means that whatever your goal is, this audio will help you with it.

15 Likes

Ok, thank you for the response

7 Likes

OM OUT HERE SELLING THE SHIT OUT OF THIS FREE FIELD!

15 Likes

@_OM is hard at work

13 Likes

Refer to my Torsion Field write up:

If Torsion is FOCUS ( Remember…Consciousness Phase Conjugation) in a place that is surrounded by light…

Plasma light is the RELEASE of that Focus…

The question is whether you will do it.

Catch you guys later

:v:t4:

21 Likes

@Angelgome Hmm…interesting to read your experience.

That’s not been my experience with the Torsion Field. In fact, I’ve felt airy and spacey with zero focus. Which is why I need to listen to the grounding field afterwards. :thinking:

3 Likes

You’ll have to forgive him @Starlight
He’s been “Satori-fied” lol
(see my past comments about what happens in that past thread)

6 Likes

Oooh… what does that mean?

Are you speaking about polarities of time/space and space/time? Still trying to figure this out. :confused:

3 Likes

:unamused: Re-read your PMs.
“words”…remember…

Ahem…YOUR thread.

11 Likes

lol! I know we spoke about it but does that mean he experienced the direct experience? How does that give you focus?

I didn’t get there … remember? :wink:

Also, YOUR ‘words’ are a puzzle. :joy: I think I might be getting to the root cause of my headaches! jk :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Damn this field really replaces soul restoration? I’m gonna have to try

3 Likes

Hey @Starlight, I was in out my experiment just now this is what I can tell you.

Do the Satori protocol so that you can experience a direct experience. It’s not something that can be quite explained with words.

What I will recommend is something that I did while I waited for Satori. Listen to fields that increase your vibration.

Torsion + Plasma Light + Grounding will do the trick.

When you experience Direct Experience apply that to that same stack and you will get it.

I apologize but there’s literally no what to explain this only experience it. It’s one of those:

What does an apple taste like?

What I can tell you and EVERYONE here…

Plasma Light is the one field that has made me stop mid process and start laughing out loud while screaming

“I GET IT!!!”

This is coming from a guy that has looped Vibrations series like it was his job.

OM and Dream are the OGs.

Hints at Sapien Tag version of this

27 Likes

@abro try out what I said ;)

4 Likes

okay i caved and have been trying this out.

a couple results (so far):

• this one definitely made me face one of my fears in a dream. so glad it was just a dream when i woke up. it made me realize how much i appreciate what i already have and that particular fear doesn’t hold water or logic.
  • after about an hour of listening to this on loop i felt a sharp pain on my back that quickly left. it was in the spot where i would have chronic pain and now it feels sooooo much better.

all this hype about it has me making plans to loop this longer and experiment with my other playlists and morphic fields.

24 Likes

Challenge accepted friend :pray: I have just the concept to collapse

6 Likes

Use that concept to get to state and then hold that with each field.

Torsion = potential of all
Plasma = manifest

Hold/feel I, you’ll see what I mean.

19 Likes

Man I would really like to experience satori

3 Likes

Do you loop this? Going to loop this until I die

btw… is the grounding audio from the course? Or automated grounding from dreamseeds?

2 Likes

I have my doubts now. I tried the other protocols (DP & DP4) to get THE direct experience and, unfortunately, I didn’t experience anything like that. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

It’s expensive as well so maybe next year with Vladimir this time.

2 Likes