The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

8 Likes

I feel the Liver Cirrhosis Treatment audio is helpful with the detox symptoms.

8 Likes

Yes, thank you for saying that for everyone, @_OM! :pray:

@everyone

Keep in mind that this can happen on all or many levels (emotionally, physically, spiritually, etc.)

8 Likes

I’m wondering, how many times did you play vibes audios in a day since you got it?

3 Likes

It’s all written in the stars right now too :sparkles: I haven’t experienced this level of ego death and energetic restructuring in a loooong time… thank you for all your replies, and shares, there’s not many people I can discuss this with - I’m listening to this music and it’s rebuilding and repatterning me from a subatomic level :joy: mucho gratitude

20 Likes

Yes… yes it is.

14 Likes

Wonderful! Thank you for sharing your experiences too. :pray:

:blush:

4 Likes

The healing is felt on a nice super subtle level for me. It’s like these micro fractional changes of my whole collective unfolding gently where I am. It’s so nice and you just know you’re getting WAYYYY better WAYYYYY faster.

It is really something to be under @Captain_Nemo fold and to have somehow run into his work during this lifetime. There’s so many distractions that keep people from the best experiences of life…and here we are basking in literal wonders of the world…at midnight…and it’s normal. Why are we the ones that get to have this? lol
We must all do much higher and use this stuff to go to our greatest calling because there are no excuses now. We can do whatever…and it’s true!

27 Likes

Could possibly call this the Reverse Chaos or Reverse Disorder field as a translation of Negentropy :smile:

2 Likes

Since I got it… who knows man. I do releasing boot camps with them and that usually means I loops them for 2-3 hours.

3 Likes

I put this on loop while I slept for 3 hours this morning. I usually listen to chi or skeptic before or after (thought they’d give some extra energy) but I just read captain nemos post that the field itself gives the energy. I feel a bit tired still though , but not experiencing any strong detox effects

5 Likes

Is there a grounding audio in the course?
I may have missed this or maybe it has been added later

What effects do you experience if you listen to plasma without grounding?
I’m curious because I dont feel anything unpleasant from plasma alone.

I also love the music in this one, it reminds me of Lynch’s movies which I always loved. (Also flower of life)
Thanks @Captain_Nemo

5 Likes

During my kundalini practice tonight I had possibly the hugest brain defragmentation that I have ever experienced. It was literally like Tetris pieces (mental structures) coming together, then dissolving. Big stuff too, super painful story. And with it utter relief, Im feeling very peaceful. I almost can’t believe it I really feel that this field, combined with potent energy moving work is profoundly healing. I don’t like getting ahead of myself (or filling my peaceful brain with too many thoughts haha) but I can’t help feeling astonished at the future potential of this… where we can all be a year from now @Captain_Nemo just thank you man

19 Likes

Oh I know what you mean :rofl:

3 Likes

Sorry it might be stupid but does this cause the tonsils and foreskin to regrow? (I don’t want this because my tonsil was surgically removed and if it wasn’t, I would be deaf)

4 Likes

Yeah I think so.

For me I didn’t listen to grounding before, but had to find a solution when some uneasiness arose in my chest area and throat.

2 Likes

Lol first time i see an audio from DW with comments off. Why?

3 Likes

Welcome @Dr_Manhattan, nice to have you here … Already feels like we have known you for a long time :slight_smile:

7 Likes

“GROUNDING AUDIOS” are on Patreon, Gumroad, YouTube?

Thanks for your help.
Ya :smiley::+1:

1 Like

Can it be boosted though? :innocent:

10 Likes