The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

:joy:

5 Likes

Becoming a god was not my priority till I saw that comment

5 Likes

Are you wearing BPIL?

2 Likes

After listening to plasma, felt energy in lower third of the spine for 2 3 hours, sometimes in shoulders also. Is this supposed to happen and what it means

8 Likes

Haha, I feel like I’ve been a member of this community for a long time already… :smiley:

15 Likes

I like this.

I’ve been experiencing a lot of new things with this added into my playlist.

• Felt a mandela effect.
  • dreams have become my place to ‘complete side quests’ and the ‘difficult stuff’ i am thankful doesn’t show up in my waking reality.
  • if i’m not facing a difficult challenge in a dream, i’m dreaming about possible futures i’ll experience in a few months to years.
  • more synchronicities especially my friends mentioning topics i would never realize they would be interested in that ive already been thinking about in the mornings.

I still have goals i am pushing to realization, but i am pleasantly surprised at how quickly this morphic field gave me obvious changes in my reality.

I’m fascinated that some of our forum friends experience stronger effects from this audio.

Looking forward to hearing more from everyone!

22 Likes

13 Likes

It could be because how deep this field is. Could be wrong.

4 Likes

What if we replaced the word Abundance with Negentropic?’

Is that the scientific/ “bio-LOGICAL” term for everlasting continual abundance? Continual growth and progression? Always replenishing and regenerating?

If how we feel is processed through this mind body emotional construct then our outer world would reflect the richness we feel inwardly and that feeling would naturally want to spread and vibrate onward and upward. This is coooooool

This is like the physical counterpart to the mental abundance programming also. Many times we understand and study it but we don’t feel that way due to whatever’s going on. Now we can both feel and believe

20 Likes

:wink:
See @anon22855873’s post pointing to the concept :

17 Likes

Yes oh yeah…that’s exaclty it! This really is it!

10 Likes

I used this field and shocked myself lol

11 Likes

The irony is that I was joking around but the whole Negentropy in relationship is not a joke at all.

It’s extremely intense and very real.

Be prepared to sort out ALL AND I MEAN ALL…

insecurities between you both.

21 Likes

OOOOOO IM EXCITED FOR THIS!!

:partying_face:

6 Likes

Be careful what you wish for :smiling_imp:

14 Likes

I second that comment.

Be sure your mind and heart are very clear.

VoDL and VoC…

8 Likes

Yeaaah i dont have the vibration series but maybe during a sale!

3 Likes

Another great tool

Mass Meditation.

OM honestly doesn’t talk this field enough.

Those mediations brought me very near enlightenment. You just need a method to release baggage along with it.

18 Likes

I’m trying to understand this (as many others) based on what you said and negentropy.

We listen to this field and focus on the issue we want to address let’s take the topic of personal relationships.

We listen while holding the thought of eg. “Communication issue.” does it matter the context of how we hold the thought or it wouldn’t due to negentropy being part of this?

5 Likes

You can try that way, there’s only two things I know for certain…

My experience and that I don’t know shit meaning I’m still growing…

That said my experience with my partner is as follows:

To begin with we are both “Satori-fied”. While listening to Plasma Light we became each other’s polarity and in releasing the polarity (this means all the “demons” on both sides popped up) we became one for a long time.

We’ve done this twice already and each time is more intense than the other. Last night our heart beat synchronized and it felt like one body. But this was after all the extremely heavy things we release. Each person on their side.

By the time we were done, we felt like pure electricity.

23 Likes