The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

I know people here have a thick skin, thats why I wrote about my nighlty adventures :rofl::rofl:

Where I come from when talking about these matters they say “better outside than inside” :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Haha! Totally agree with that!

8 Likes

It is the the plasma field. This field can help regrow limbs because it manipulates the bioelectrical circuits which allows the body to do so. It is also an anti-cancer field.

15 Likes

Thanks for answering.

I will listen to SUPER FIELD and later “GROUNDING”.

:smiley::+1:

5 Likes

LOL Yup Recovered the morning wood, I guess it’s increasing Male hormones and balancing hormones as well.

20 Likes

22 posts were merged into an existing topic: Hello Everyone Here

Ah yep. Crazy :roll_eyes::joy:

6 Likes

Extremely fatigued after using this for the past two days, must be some sort of detox phase. I’m only playing it like once-twice a day

18 Likes

Like EXTREMELY. the body feels So relaxed yet exhausted.

6 Likes

It’s ok to take a day or two off with this field.
You’re not “losing” anything by resting :slight_smile:

16 Likes

I kinda like it. I know it’s strange to say but it has definitely made me more aware of my body, it’s like I know where exactly the field is working.

11 Likes

I get pluses in my right shoulder, left hip, elbow.

All locations where I had some minor damage done (nothing that affects my daily life. Far from it but still)

Only spot I’m waiting for a “reboot” is my mid-spine.

14 Likes

Not strange at all…lol…
it’s called energy awareness.

:+1:t4: :100:

14 Likes

Sheesh, my first real taste of energy sensitivity.

22 Likes

Haha, was just thinking of writing this for everyone!

Thank you, as always. :blush:

11 Likes

Mmm I think this one is beating hard on my 3rd eye… maybe I should limit its use too :thinking:

Or maybe its mstate gold

6 Likes

likely this.

8 Likes

what does this do

4 Likes

So, I listened to this wonderful audio the other night, I played the Grounding audio first - which is just amazing, my feet were buzzing - felt lovely, then I listened to Plasma.

I felt so relaxed and a bit spaced out, felt energy around my shoulders and on my left knee and hip (I need healing there), my body was vibrating all over for about an hour after I finished listening, and I felt just peace. I could feel myself gently swaying to the sounds of the water and in some of my fingers some sharp pins and needle type feeling.

Overall a really beautiful experience, I am planning on listening again today.

Thank you Dream :pray:

14 Likes

Bringing the topic back in a bit… “meh” about the derailing as well.

Stand by.

4 Likes