The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

I think we can also ground with the new Virgo & Taurus energies since they are Earth signs. Plus it’s cool to heal and amplify those aspects of self that you hold there too. I guess those “houses” would be healed, as well as the planets. We can even heal other planets maybe and our own lol. Our earthly bodies are connected to those planetary bodies that manifest in many ways. I find that interesting.

6 Likes

So last night I worked out and my lower back i did something I was doing yoga work out with pulling upper body up while pushing my body backwards on incline in exercise body maschine and when I payed down it would be painful to move lower body ’ I woke up few times thought night and played plasma track like 3 times throughout night - to my surprise in morning I got up with no pain usually when a spring my lower back like that it takes at least few days go week to recover and it was overnight wow field seems to be working hard

7 Likes

i looped this for a few hours. wow did i realize my mind has a ton of garbo that’s not even mine to begin with. good news is it was easy to ‘clean up’.

it was like opening the lights of my room and seeing everyone else’s stuff on top of mine. surprise and confusion, but super easy to throw out.

edit: also is an ego just a bundle of stories? mine keeps trying to cling on to something and its getting more obvious and less believable.

edit2: i woke up from my meditations smelling perfume. it smelled different from my newly laundried bedsheets. this is pretty significant to me as my door was closed shut and no one in my household really wears perfume and even the one i was smelling.

22 Likes

That’s weird! :wink:
:eyes: @Captain_Nemo @Maoshan_Wanderer

That’s certainly a good way to look at it.

12 Likes

yeah i know the new imaginarium divine mentions it, but i haven’t touched that field. i definitely had the intention of just looping plasma to clean up a lot of stuff as these next few days i have the time and space to just solely focus on me and my spiritual development.

it’d be nice if my higher self reaches me through this field instead cos they probably know how much i don’t like spreading out using too many tools. why have a fork and spoon for everything when a spork does it all?

i’ve been doing pretty much meditations, eat, sleep, and online socializing. probably going to exercise more since i feel like i did quite a bit of spiritual ‘clean up’.

edit: also the i could only descibe the perfume as a ‘mother’ energy. my own mom doesn’t even use that perfume…unless she did before?

15 Likes

Is that it? The Time/Space & Space/Time things we are all trying to figure out? That simple? :joy:

As above so below. If you’d like to manifest something you need to work physically & non-physically, while not neglecting any of the two side of the same coin?

5 Likes

How would I go about tackling dissociative amnesia with this audio? For instance, is it enough to just listen to the audio or should I be meditating and focusing on my brain while listening to the audio?

3 Likes

For many, many here, that’s what they needed to hear.
Even though I’ve said it times before. :wink:
For others, no.
It goes way deeper than that.

14 Likes

That will help, yes.

That would work even better. See my tutorial above here

10 Likes

It’s definitely not a man-made scent.
Just waiting on Maoshan or Dreamy to further expand as they are more familiar with the subject than I am…

15 Likes

Thank you!

7 Likes

The description for the Imaginarium field hinted at that as well :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

New 1 hour meditation
30 mins with Flower of Life and another 30 with Plasma Light

The plasma light effect was definitely greater.
A more deeper meditation.
I need to read up on the healing effects of this field.

8 Likes

Just a little check in

My motto for this field is becoming - there’s always another day to heal. And with this one, hopefully many more days than I previously thought. I’ve alternated between deep insight and deep dissolving/exhaustion with this one, and I’ve had to give myself lots of breathing room. As well as 5-6 naps a day

We all show up to this point in spacetime with different gifts, stories, traumas and missions :slight_smile: So while I love reading about (and fully cheer lead :tada:) people’s positive stories, I’ve had to accept and allow myself to surrender into the healing In the form my being needs. Man… this is some strong sapien medicine

Edit - is anyone noticing themselves looking significantly younger? This aspect is super trippy and most welcome

Edit 2 - mr @GoddessAndGodOfAll the after work out recovery is :ok_hand::ok_hand: have you experienced this?

26 Likes

i am eating all kinds of crap (fast metabolism) but yeah skin is much better

9 Likes

I noticed my skin is significantly more clear from acne and blackheads, even I listen for only 10 mins a day

13 Likes

Based on what I read in this thread I just charged a glass of water with Flower of Life, Torsion, Plasma, Grounding and drank it. I feel…something. I have way too much energy when normally I feel a slump coming on at this time. My head is buzzing. Maybe I need more grounding.

7 Likes

Grounding is very good with these fields. It does not take away anything, but instead add to the experience.
Schumann and Automated Grounding is recommended.

6 Likes

May be a bit late in this already long thread to say this, but listening to the Live Radio (Meditations) field can aid and supplement any healing, growth and work this field is doing, be it on a physical, spiritual, emotional or other level.

The field can be listened to passively in the background, or actively meditating.

One can also join the weekly mass meditations (passively in the background, or actively meditating) for a more powerful experience of this field and its benefits.

And as @_OM put it,

11 Likes

I did an experiment. So I ran Plasma on loop nonstop without any other audios for nearly an hour while taking a nap. God, the fatigue was crazy.

Then I experimented with how to deal with residual symptoms. Ran Hakuin first. It helped calm the energy down, but my body was still buzzing. So I looped the grounding audio. It worked. Had enough energy to get off the bed and not feel like a dead man. Gonna add both Hakuin and Grounding post-Plasma field.

9 Likes