The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

:100: Indeed it does…indeed it does.

14 Likes

So, its better to play torsion + field i want + plasma, rather plasma + field i want?
I’ve been seeing so many people going for the latest … the first one will enhance even more?

3 Likes

That’s the logic I used in the beginning as well but after diving a bit more I decided that

Torsion > Plasma > Fields is good.

Experiment for a bit, I recommend you learn to increase your sensitivity to these fields as well. My course helps with learning how to perceive what you feel.

24 Likes

Hey what’s up guys, would this help me regenerate my sweat glands!? I have something called anihidrosis and I can NOT sweat because of damaged nerves and sweat glands due to high blood sugar and insulin resistance, I would be grateful if you guys could tell me what the best audio there is for that. I am hoping it would be this audio, I would ask dream but I’m not sure if his @

6 Likes

Torsion is extremely helpful with Energy Sensitivity because you expand consciousness and feel “high”. I did have a few people tell me about how they got better results with fields/subliminals while being off drugs(DMT,Weed), Torsion kinda gives that feeling but in a positive way.

13 Likes

Yes this one or Plasma Protocol and add Diabetes Audio as well to control your blood sugar and improve IR.

8 Likes

Sadly I don’t have the Plasma Protocol, I am not a gumroad member sadly, broke college student, any other audio that may help other then the diabetes, pancreas? What about the plasma beach? And the plasma mitochondria?

1 Like

@_OM to the above question

1 Like

All of these would help. yes.

3 Likes

Any to specifically help regenerating sweat glands? Maybe the plasma beach I think? People are saying it’s extremely powerful.

2 Likes

@_OM above

1 Like

One thing I hope it can do is also help me gain my weight back lmao

1 Like

There already is a weight gainer. There is a specific direction to using it.

5 Likes

Jan 11
60 mins morning meditation

Not much purging happening, which is a good thing

Some heat in my left wrist, some pin prick electrical sensation in my right knee.

Also felt like my head was being separated for a short while and it was floating through some grey clouds

And then finally some anger came bursting through
Didn’t even see it coming…

8 Likes

Also:

From this thread:

11 Likes

jan 12
60 mins meditation with the Plasma audio

Felt a sense of compression

Some light aches and pains in bones, different parts of the body

Fell into some kind of peaceful space for a short while

Some throbbing behind the ear…could be a sinus infection…

11 Likes

yeah I get some light aches in my wrist and ankles too.

5 Likes

So I’m not even sure if what happened to me today is related to this audio, but I thought I’d share anyways. Today I listened to this audio, along with Ego diss, Maitreya’s DNA repair 2 times, and PI’s heal addiction audio 2 times. Today, I also happened to be swamped with work and things to do. I became overwhelmed and distant, and after it all I got very fatigued and my brain was (and still is) very clouded and cluttered. I started getting anxiety and almost started crying, so I played Dream’s grounding audio a few times and i’m starting to feel somewhat like myself again.
The only explanation related to these audios could have been a healing crisis caused by any of the above videos i’ve mentioned, but I’m not sure.

6 Likes

The description of Maitreya’s DNA audio specifies that it can cause symptoms of detoxification :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah, I saw that too, so it’s narrowed down to either that or this. Possibly both. I also have some physical symptoms like gas, tho it could be from the candy i ate earlier lol

2 Likes