New Release: The Rite Of Passage

hey you doing that made me buy and… I understand it all lol.

this field is amazing

8 Likes

What better for change in life and new chapter is it this or the unbreakble

I personally prefer Rite of Passage.

3 Likes

Yes i agree with Faster Manifestator.

However though, Rite of Passage opens you the door to a whole new world full of possibilities that are in resonance to your dreams, desires, hopes etc.

It is not like it will put on your hands the end goal you want.

It just shows you the path, clear CLEAR CLEAR ;) hehe

But you kinda have to go for it, meaning take action, without hesitation, hook to the rapid swirl of energy that awaits for you on the other side of the door.

So, in my opinion, better combine it with, loving, uplifiting, joyful, fields.

I cannot tell you if you only listen to this you will get awesome results fast, maybe :woman_shrugging:

Before this field ever existed i would always say Unbreakable is needed. To give yourself (any one out there) a good strong firm secured push that builds from deep inside to outside and helps you find the elements and people that can help you on your path to success whatever that means to your story.

Along several others, to solve this, to clean that, to fix that other thing, to release blockages etc etc

Now that this field is out (unless you know that you really need a good change within first) just get this one and make a stack with at least Gratitude for Blessings.

Thats why i said this in my 1st comment:

It “felt” like if i had been listening to all those fields mentioned for a year. Every day.
So when i listened to Rite of Passage was like being READY to just start building easily the life i want.

But it does not mean, listening to this field alone still gets you same results without listening to any other before or during.

Because i did listen to all those fields i mentioned, i just didnt for a consistent daily whole year.

Also,

New Perspectives
Smart cord cutter
Crucible of the past

Helped. A. Lot.

And now, listening to the RoP i too start my days with super uplifiting fields

And then its how in my personal experience things are rapidly moving just by finger snapping almost lol

This field really is powerful, and maybe doesnt even need anything else but your action towards goals and deep desire.

I just needed to say where i come from as working with other fields before i got here, in case that has been part of what i am living right now.

:slight_smile:

What does your heart tells you?

20 Likes

What field do u all time say would be best for change. Every day I try to change my actions habits and so on but I can’t I tried starting small I tried a bunch of stuff. I got blueprint quite long ago do u think this field and blueprint would be perfect for change or is their anything else I should consider getting?

1 Like

Well what do you want to change? :)
You could give a go to a more gentle approach of self love and acceptance,parental love etc.
(Maybe it warrants a specific thread)

4 Likes

I don’t want to give to much information away, as am a bit scared that someone might recognise me from my post. But I will make one when I get home being vague.

I think it might be a lack of will power. I tried making a playlist for fields and just keep putting it off for so long.

I don’t want to be off topic the thread so I will delete this post when I go home.

Put it’s been like 4 months of up and down and 1 year of hell

2 Likes

you dont have to share more info, i get you and ive been there, if you cant see the way you need to take, i understand that too, and thats why we ask for advice to others when we dont know what else to do, and a lot of times as soon as we hear the advice it clicks and we realize that answer was inside us.

so this is my advice ill give you 2 options:

get this one and play it like this:

Powerful power weaves x 2
SLR x 2
Rite of Passage x 3
Outlook Retrainer or New Perspective if you have it x 2
gratitude for blessings x 2

this stack would normally be great to start your day, however in your case id listen to it to sleep, because that way you would wake up feeling empowered, we only have 2 minutes after waking up to set the vibration of our day, if what we think as soon as we are aware a new day is upon us is “ugh, here we go again, or anything negative” thats what you command to your subconscious to deliver your day. after a week or so you can switch it to play it while you wake up once you see that your mood in the morning is changing.

or

if you can afford both then get both. Unbreakable (because it builds your confidence in yourself and the world around you and show you that it is possible to have a life that makes you happy) this would prepare you to walk in confidence to a pool of possibilities to create a new life, when using RoP

so play it:

Powerful Positive Weaves x 2
Ego Dissolution x 1
Unbreakable x 3
Right of P x 3
Gratitude for Blessings x 2

dont worry about procastination or self sabotage… those stacks will help you with that

and above all. keep trying. until you get through. it is possible.

10 Likes

Bumping this because…

If you dont have it yet… what are you waiting for??

:sunglasses:

*goes away whistling and dancing like the man in the picture :relaxed:

9 Likes

waiting for :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag:

4 Likes

Haha :relaxed: find it!! Lol

1 Like

It’s coming, just somehow delayed and not yet here…

2 Likes

Cause money is on the other side haha joking friend.

Youll get it soon im sure!

3 Likes

I purchased it earlier this month, it’s the last one I loop in my stack after Zen Mind. I usually go to sleep with it playing. I think it’s doing something, but I listen to quite a few Morphic fields (mainly Sapien Medicine) I’m not sure what’s doing what. But yeah I felt I needed this one for my growth and evolution in life. I think Sapien’s work played a big role in my growth and will continue to.

3 Likes

awesome, maybe for more clarity to understand or identify what is new and showing you, also listen to higher self, or new perspectives, ego dissolution if you feel you have or are blocking changes from manifesting, smart cord cutter and crucible of the past are super good additions too

1 Like

Yes!. Thanks for the tips. I was actually thinking about purchasing New Perspectives and Alchemical Mind States in April. I think they would pair good with rite of passage.

1 Like

What is the Alchemical Mind State?

1 Like

My bad I meant ‘ALCHEMICAL MIND EXPANSION BLEND’. Lol.

2 Likes

Ah great one too!

I havent played that in a while.

2 Likes

Might get this tmo with the sale going on hopefully but the second field I get might be KQ

But the student NFT is making me want to do work I have also started reading after trying to force my self for so long I done it without realising I did it lol anyway am saying this because I have to desire now but no structure to life so that’s why is taking me a bit long to pick because capital also seems like a good option

4 Likes