New Release: The Rite Of Passage

Yes @Gnosticmedic27 it would be good to play Ganapati before this one, because Ganapati opens the roads for us, bless new beginnings, new projects and breaks the obstacles that are or may present as you enter that new something, which is what this field Rite here is for.

Good synergy there imo.

10 Likes

Thank you for the confirmation, Luna. :hugs:

6 Likes

So I just created an account so I can join in if I want. :smiley:
(Iā€™ve been reading hours upon hours of posts on here)
So Iā€™ve spent a LOT on fields the last couple months. But this one right here. WOW
I immediately felt the energy pulling. And was getting phrases as I sat in stillness.
I first heard ā€˜ITS TIME TO COME OUT OF CHILDHOOD WAYSā€™. Almost like a booming voice of authority in me, and I saw the words too, in big bold letters. Interesting experience.

And then it took me on a journey. My face actually hurt from yawning soooo many times during just one play. And it was the type that made me yawn as big as I possibly could. ((Rarely happens)

So I KNOW energy was moving real good, real deep :smiley:

Before I bought this tonight , I told myself recently ā€˜no more buying fields for a couple months. At least 2 months.ā€™

Then this came out. Sigh.

But itā€™s EXACTLY what Iā€™ve needed. And Iā€™ve expressed so many times I feel I never truly transitioned into adulthood. Even tho Iā€™ve had my own successful business since 19, (Iā€™m now 36). Deep inside of me, I have felt like I never transitioned. And feelings from childhood often seemed to keep me held back (in relationships, etc)

I actually sold that business 6 months ago. And itā€™s been hard to transition into a new phase of life. I know what I want. But something in me stops me. And I keep defining it as I never was able to really transition from my younger days.

I just had 3 weeks of the ā€˜Rona. (Thank you Sapien for your fields!!! I pulled thru stronger than all my family that doesnā€™t believe in this stuff ! ) though I did look like death some days. I feel like I came out stronger than when I entered.
But I suddenly felt even more aware of this feeling inside of me.
And Iā€™ve had ENOUGH of it. I

So when I saw this, I was like how can I pass this up?! Iā€™ve fought it for 2 days, and then tonight was like, why am I fighting the answer to what Iā€™ve been longing to have help with ?!

After one listening experience, it felt so worth it.

I cannot wait to keep playing it and letting each layer unravel.

Thank you SO much Sapien for all you do!!!

Ps. If youā€™re on the fence with this one, GET IT. Thereā€™s a reason youā€™re being pulled to it !!

32 Likes

Captainā€™s insight on whatā€™s needed by poeple is astonishing.
Anyone who had antropology 101 at university/college would know its significance.

15 Likes

This is EXACTLY what I have been calling in :fire:
So absent in the world today, even on a familial level - father to son, mother to daughter.
Wish listed :white_check_mark:

9 Likes

Wish listed some time later, as I have way too many fields to try out at the time being. Or I may just jump into it anywayā€¦ :thinking:

I think this maybe much more useful than what the description says about it. If my speculation is right, this can be used as THE jack of all trades field in life.

Moving to a new place/country? Play the rite of passage.
Just quitted job? Play the rite of passage.
Just got married? Play the rite of passage.
Loved one is on his or her deathbed? Play the rite of passage.
Feeling stucked and bewildred? Play the rite of passage.
Got daddy and mommy issues? Play the rite of passage.
Just welcomed your first child to this world? Play the rite of passage.
And many moreā€¦

20 Likes

It can help to move to different country?

I think he means to adjust to the change moving to a new country. This wonā€™t open doors like moving to a new country, Maha Ganapati Yagna would open doors.

5 Likes

Do I understand correct, that this field is like giving permission to yourself on a deep subconscious level to allow yourself to move into a new stage of life?

And the field will find the right symbols from the collective to communicate this to the subconscious mind?

As I understand, people get stuck in certain life or development stages because they self-sabotage themselves and are subconsciously waiting for some type of external permission before they can move ahead?

Thank you.

30 Likes

:arrow_up: :arrow_up: :arrow_up:

Thatā€™s my hope and intented use :grinning:

3 Likes

Very informative, and the external agency in the development of each stage is what I believe this field will address.

In tribal cultures that are still surviving kids will be initiated in the elementary school stage itself (6-12 age), in the modern world kids try to fit and get peer approval while in aboriginal cultures old men (excluding father) in case of boys come and forcefully take the boy away, put him through some ordeal and turn him into a man. And the bond with the old men in the tribe including his father stays and a new son is born and the cycle repeats.

As @JAAJ mentioned above people look for something external to give them permission to be accepted and initiated for an approval that they made it.

I believe this field will give that external permission.

10 Likes

šŸ„· crossing smoothly :mountain_biking_woman::footprints:

Plus Immutable Happiness

:ok_hand:

16 Likes

ā€œAt their most basic, all rites of passage are characterized by three distinct phases: separation (leaving the familiar), transition (a time of testing, learning and growth), and return (incorporation and reintegration).ā€

13 Likes

Im gonna put it simple.

Ive been feeling the momentum raising day by day since the first time i listened to it, noticing the changes increasing or seetling, but how i woke up today was if i had been taken to a new place (mentally which at the end is how we can create a new reality)

Waking up today felt as if I was standing looking ahead with a door closed behind Me. After like what could have been (its how strong deep and embroidered in Me literally part of Me or simply the new Me feels) years of constant daily listening to:

Ego Dissolution
SLR
New Perspectives
Knight Mindset
BoL
Archetype of Parental Love
Unbreakable
Capital Governance
Bushmen Medicine
Powerful Positve Weaves
Gratitude for Blessings
The Dream Time
The Wisdom of the dying
The Inner Pillars of Power
Memories of joy
The Crucible Series
Emotional Release
Unstoppable Willpower
Smart Cord Cutter
Higher Being Experience
Speed up the Perception of Time

And Definitely Sucked in by a great Portal Lol

Not kidding.

I didnt buy this right away because i was sure i would have started using it right away and I thought I wanted to prepair myself for It.

So this is what I played at night for 2 weeks:

KQ (every other night x 1)
Gem charger (x 1 twice a week)
BoL
AZ&D
Crucible of the Past
VoT
Entwining worlds of B
VoL
Exalted States
VoC
Dream of Purity
Major BoP

Im not saying this audio would replace all of them no, because ive used all of them at times or sometimes or here and there for the past 2 or 3 years some of them.

But this audio was what catapulted them all

My mind feels different
My subconscious brand new
My emotional state is high and happy

As a was waking up i found myself still half asleep saying with low voice:

ā€œIm leaving this or that behind
Im stepoing out from this and that
So and so people no longer have a place in my life
Im forgetting about this
I dont care about that
Im not giving energy or my time to this or that anymore
Nothing bothers me
It is what it is or it was
Yeah that thing is gonna stay like that
Thank you
Bye
Good luck
This is me now
My new me
My new life
My momento
My time
Walking ahead fully empowered
I am readyā€

I didnt even plan that. It just happened and words came out like having life on their own and consciousness on their own as they were leaving my mouth, the images of those words and what represented were leaving my mind and a swirl of energy left my body with all of that.

I am sure a vacuum like sucked up all throughout the night because i could not go to work today for the life of Me i could not wake up early i had to stay and ended up waking at around 11 am lol felt super tired at first then super energized.

And something very specialā€¦ 2 years ago when i had to start working again because my plans of start my own thing didnt happen for family stuff, i was miserable the first month back at work, literally miserable, so every morning id complained lol one day going towards the parking lot i tripped and felt and hurt my left hand and wrist but not as bad as having to get it with a plaster or anything, but it hurt for months until it went away, i have always said that when one doesnt want to let something go that one should let go of, you hurt the hands or feet and it can get worse as the grip is tighter (the attachment) so i guess because the lock down started soon after i got free accidentally :see_no_evil: so it never hurt again.

But yesterday all of a sudden it felt inflammed again and was hurting so i had to put this before bed

And as I was waking up i felt the pain was there but not too bad and once i was finally up and happy for what happened through the night, noticed the pain had completely gone :relaxed:

It was the last strong fight of the Ego to not let me make the transition :facepunch: I won.

Thank you for this :heart:

Edit: this audio in the list i shared before is how i got here today.

26 Likes

Beautiful testimony!:heart:

3 Likes

just want to confirm since it isnā€™t in the description:

Is this a smart field?

1 Like

9 Likes

This field is really changing my reality!

The process this has catapulted has been feeling like when you put clothes in the washer machineā€¦ the water had filled it up, the clothes are fully soaked in, the spin has started slowly prepairing for full force squeeze of what needs to be cleaned out and left behind, the dirt, the stains, what has to go, then itll fill it up again with water to finish the cleansing, preparing the clothes for last polishing to propel them into the new cycle in lifeā€¦ fresh, light, invitingā€¦

I know maybe some of you or a lot of you are still wondering how does exactly this field work, even after reading its description several times :thinking:

We all know each field has a base to bring the same to everyoneā€¦ thats the descriptionā€¦ what comes in addition, the way it happens, the changes it brings, its always slighlty or a whole different for each one of Us. And depends on your own story and the effort you put in

I share my experience, what i understand of it, what i feel happening or what i feel will or could happen, so having said that i suggest to whoever wants to try this but are still hesitant to focus for a while on:

Depths of the soul
Imaginarium divine
Higher self connection

The self realization series

Mix them or just 2 of them or 1 its ok.

Reason why, its because more times than not we do know we want a change yet we have no idea what change exactly or in what aspects of our lives, or dont know how that could happenā€¦ we want a change but we are blind and lost so we keep going just hopping.

Being strongly connected to our higher self, our soul, fully aware of the collective and surroundings (understanding what is going on vibrationally) and how it has affected us and is affecting us, gives you a clear concept of what needs to be changedā€¦ dont worry about the howā€¦

This field will show you :slight_smile: and as you embrace what its shown and as you welcome what is shownā€¦ the force expands and the change increases and youll realize theres no turning back. You are finally in the reality you wanted, didnt know you wanted, didnt think was possible, didnt believe could happen, so then the time to create, build, accomplish, grow and keep going forward is here and now.

Fields from when i understood that moment on:

As soon as waking up

Powerful positive weaves
Gratitude for blessings
Immutable Happiness
River of wealth
VoC
Tower of Power
Alchemical Garnet
Entwining worlds

I still play the list where RoP is but at another time of the day or night

:heart:

20 Likes

I didnt want to reply when you asked this as i think i didnt even have this field yet and i would have more likely said this same thing:

But after 2+ weeks using it.

Yeah it could. If thats your hearts desire, if thats what your soul dreams with you, if thats what your mind and imagination takes you to when you think of a better life for youā€¦

Then yes. I am positive it could

And since you have the Magician, Cone of Power and AsƩ then work with those and this one and youll get there.

7 Likes

Ayyyyy this field is crazy.

It has moved to the top one must have.

I feel like im going to be hijacking this thread a lot lol

Its like having the Universeā€™s ears glued to your mouth and mind. Focused. Delivering.

18 Likes