New Release: The Rune Jera

This channel exclusive music presents the energy and power of the the rune
Jera.

Jera ᛃ - “Harvest”
Jera is representative of the harvest. It indicates that we can now reap what we’ve sown and enjoy our plentiful abundance. If you don’t feel like you have many blessings, it can show that either a breakthrough is on the way, or it’s time to take stock and express gratitude for what you do have
(from two wander blog)

30 Likes

Thank you!

6 Likes

My time has come to harness the power of norse gods lol

8 Likes

Good luck :rofl:

3 Likes

This may be useful for some :

JERA (or Zera), The Rune of Success and Continuity

11 Likes

Btw I assume most people doesn’t realize how this one can be effective…energetic alchemy audios are really underrated but very op at the same time…
If you feel like you’ve done lots of hard work but there’s no feedback in return or you’re not getting what you truely deserve and feeling hopeless in terms of personal gain for some reason this can definitely help…it is like sowing seeds on garden and later harvesting the fruits of it. And this is actually many times more powerful than traot series. I was planning to suggest this but he made it before that. Runes are related to norse mythology and they have the blessing/ energies of norse gods like odin, thor etc. There are 25 runes in total and each of them represents different god. If you don’t believe me use them and see for yourself how it works out for you…

Now I’m waiting for odin and inguz rune

9 Likes

This is amazing.

I am actually currently being assisted on dissolving my karma with a guy who works with Runes and Odin.

The guy is old school, but I had strong nudge from the larger consciousness system to work with him. So far I’m positively surprised.

Perhaps this is in incoming Captain?
The rune he gave me has three symbols, the work comes with an affirmation to repeat 7 times before sleep.

I can take a pic of the rune if needed.

6 Likes

Does the field only consist of the meaning written or everything it represents? Because runes have much more depth than just what’s written here. @Captain_Nemo

5 Likes

Should be all

2 Likes

That’s what’s I figured. Just wanted to double check. Thanks.

2 Likes

Runes have an infinite supply of energy and can create and change our reality. They harbour a powerful energy potential. They are the most ancient energies…

By interacting with the runes, one can change the energy pattern of reality - the future, health, relationships, destiny…

I am very pleased that our Captain has stepped into the path of these unique energies.

I know that some from the Russian-speaking community have proffesional knowledge in runic practices, and not only with Scandinavian runes.

It is a pity that many read the forum, but do not actively join in the discussion … Your knowledge would be very useful to this forum, dear tribesmen :slight_smile:

Russian runology has a separate theory and a separate practice. The appearance of the Russian runes refers to the time when there was Slavic paganism. For this reason, the Russian runes are often identified with all kinds of manifestations of the forces of pagan deities. And they are no weaker than the Scandinavian ones.

11 Likes

So just by passively listening to this we will achieve desired results?

1 Like

Very in depth lecture on this Rune. I will say briefly that this rune is intimately related with Yin-Yang/Jing, Chi, and Shen…the duality of the masculine and feminine

3 Likes

Please note: What follows is NOT an official description for the audio, and does not make any claims about the effects. It is supplemental reading offered for your reference. I feel like I have to make that clear because there was some confusion last time for the tarot and crystal fields.

Moving on.

THE TWELFTH RUNE: JERA
Pronunciation: “YARE-a”
Meaning: Year

Interpreting and Using JERA

JERA can be used to move energy through the body, to tune in to the flow of cosmic force in martial arts or in ritual. In healing work, it should be used to encourage natural bodily processes to move back into alignment. Its complementarity and energy can be used to energize a relationship. It is also one of the primary runes to use in gardening, inscribed on the backs of the plastic sticks that identify the plant or on the flowerpot, or sung over the plant to encourage the natural flow of growth energy.

Willis states that in a reading the rune may indicate the harvest season or that the querent will reapare ward for previous efforts. In general it is positive, though if the work involved was negative, the result will be also.

Peterson says it can mean prosperity for a whole community, a good season. It is used in charms to invoke abundance. In the physical realm, JERA is most likely to indicate prosperity, reward for labor, and such. Spiritually, this rune should relate in some way to the need for movement and balance or to accept the natural cycle. Magically, it can be used to rebalance things that are out of alignment.

According to Aswynn, JERA is almost always encouraging in readings. It creates gentle changes, moving things faster when the lefthand angle is uppermost and slowing them when the angle on the left is lower. Gundarsson states that JERA should be used to effect purposes slowly and naturally, in accordance with the flow of wyrd, making slow and subtle changes when the time is right. It can help to manifest the forces of other runes.

JERA rules the creative process. In personal work, it should be used to guide the choice of times for rituals, especially initiations. It is used to develop spiritual potential, or conversely, to bring the negative layers of someone’s wyrd to fruition. It should be used with care—speeding the growth process can encourage weeds as well as crops, and a spiral that leads upward can also turn down.

Source credit: Taking Up The Runes: A Complete Guide To Using Runes In Spells, Rituals, Divination, and Magic by Diana L. Paxson

10 Likes

Can it help with my mom too? She selling chips

1 Like

Review:

Ive worked with runes before and knew about them but not like deeply in detail, however i did know runes are to be respected. They are powerful and are there for you with open arms ready to gift you their power… BUT you gotta respect them through and through. Lol and be accepting and willing to take the sweet with the sour until “karma” or “dues” or little “guilt” here and there have been cleared.

Then sit and enjoy their benefits, and even long after youve got them on their sweet side… dont think you are besties for ever, the moment you break a rule the moment the joy is gone and getting back a rune to pour greatness over you can take quite the time.

Haven said this lol let me share my experience so far :sweat_smile:

I love this rune/audio/music, i dont want to stop playing it. Obviously Capital Governance is building momentum and throwing luck at me and opening all kinds of doors to bring extra cash and gifts my way, but the moment you start playing this one daily you notice the difference, its faster bringing quick small things (material ones) with consistency, i was like niceeeee :smirk: i guess as expected all well deserved i thought :sweat_smile:

But then, i realized and figured what was happening. The lessons yep, it brought me the lessons after luring me in with the gifts so i could believe its power :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: then either learn, and get more or stop the blessing :woman_shrugging:t2: Thats how it felt.

Long story short, ive been finding myself in situations where in the past i was “the victim” therefore reacted defending myself but created chaos in the way or hard punishment for others when “was it really that necessary”? No… its the answer im understanding now. Now that i am in the position others were when i was supposedly the victim and now i am the villain… but am i really a villain? No, i am not, but ive been judged exactly as i judged others in my shoes before.

And because this rune suppose to bring money, then at times in the past when i lost money and blamed others, i fought to get it back but i got more and i thought i was being rewarded but now when i was about to make some extra money, the ones below me thought and with the same arguments and reasoning i used in the past, that the extra money should go to them lmao :grimacing: and i had to give it to them and accept their reasons even tho it had no logic… it has happened like 3 or 4 times, this was just an example at work but the others have been about money too.

The beauty that comes with the runes regardless is that, one, you fast understand a lesson and helps you grow, 2 once you learn, accept and adjust then its almost magically a new chance comes in a different form. Smaller tho, but that also has a very clear message.

I then was thinking about it the other day, and something clicked in my head… i decided to play this and then Justice for All (this lets say could have a similar effect but the forgiveness comes in fast and more gentle, because its like well, youve failed just like others fail so you are forgiven and move on) the rune no, it takes away with the lesson then gives you again but different, along with this, ive seen what i could lose then it is saved.

A magnificent combo in my opinion.

Lesson without punishment just the understanding
Then the reward.

:ok_hand:t3:

11 Likes

Good write-up.

1 Like