The Sacred Flower

But this already does Best Path In Life, right?

BPIL leads us in the most profitable, best, optimal direction in life. Allows you to make the best choices that bring the best results in the long term.

Add to this complete harmony and love :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

This should technically have very strong anti ageing benefits too. :pray:t4::pray:t4:

2 Likes

So it serves to enhance the effects of Best Path In Life, that is, it only serves to support during the change that you get with the other field, right?
But can’t you get the same effects with The Plasma Flower too?

It was just my guess based on gut feeling and intuition.

I advise you to re-read the topics:
-FLOWER OF LIFE
-The Plasma Flower
-The Sacred Flower

People share their ideas, insights, reflections …

Talking about dog tags, you can choose your own combination that will meet your goals and expectations.
It depends on what are your goals?

Do you need help? - Intercession
Do you want to achieve great goals? - Reach for the Stars
Is your goal welfare? - Draw Abundance and Prosperity
and so on…

I think there will be a synergistic effect in any cases and combinations. This dog tag will bring more balance and harmony to the process.

11 Likes

meh… this isn’t created for anti-aging.
Possible side effect…maybe? :man_shrugging:
Plasma Protocol and regular Plasma Light are going to be much more effective for that and specifically geared towards it.

14 Likes

Will you share what the benefits are we might expect? Yes :wink: I’ve read the description hehe

1 Like

You’re helping the world…and humanity…
Those are the MAIN benefits…
You may or may not experience personal benefits similar to Plasma Flower

16 Likes

:raised_back_of_hand:im buying it sometime

2 Likes

8 Likes

Actually I remember when I requested a pranayama tag
cool

2 Likes

Achieve great goals and Draw Abundance and Prosperity
but I need more inner power first, and I had been thinking about taking Negentropic Jing and Plasma Flowe in a few months. I have a few days ago received Best Path In Life, but if you tell me this Sacred Flower is very important then I buy this instead of Negentropic Jing.
Thanks for your answers.

1 Like

Again…the mild pranayama isn’t for your system…it’s for the field so the field spreads more…

I wouldn’t consider this a “pranayama” tag

12 Likes

“while reinforcing you”. is this specifically about pranayama or generally.

lol yeah… this isn’t a pranayama field… it will do it but not the way you think…

Gonna have to trust me… I was involved in it’s creation and testing… :man_shrugging:

Not BS’ing you here for giggles.

13 Likes

that’s fine. still getting it sometime

3 Likes

:muscle: :100:

10 Likes

Please don’t put me in this position. I am based on the idea that each person makes their own decisions. This position is more acceptable to me. You and only you, knowing your life and goals, combine your actions. I cannot tell you to do something - and you will do it …
Personally, I summarize ideas, options, comments, additional information from other sources - and only then make a decision. This is an objective approach to the task.
What inner strength do you lack? Confidence? Low on energy? Motivation?
Have you used Soul Restoration? Are you doing other practices? How did you try to solve the problem before? These are rhetorical questions …
You see, this dog-tag will not give an explosive effect. That is, he will not have a very pronounced result. This is not its action …
@_OM talked about this recently…

7 Likes

Especially motivation, as far as trust is concerned I’ve been dealing with it for a few weeks, but I’m not using the fields yet.
For Black Friday I bought Soul Restoration

I live in NYC. I’m curious how this tag will affect people in large cities especially if a few of us are wearing it in each city…

If multiple people had the tag in a small area would that area become a vortex?

7 Likes