The Swords of Adipose Annihilation

I started listening to audio since May 3, more than 3 times a day.

I was not interested in the third audio because I want rapid weight loss. the third and suitable for those who have a lot of weight to lose and it allows you to go smoothly so as not to overload the body with toxin contained in fats.

At the moment I do not do any sporting physical activity just a simple walk every day.

If in addition to the audio “the furnace” i have to get into sport to lose weight quickly, you might as well listen to the audios on Patreon or YouTube.

I need to check something. I wonder if one or more of my tags and energy fields does not interfere with the audio :thinking:.

1 Like

yes, if you only listen to that.
together they work best.
I listen to all 3 :woman_shrugging: furnace in the morning (it’s my “pre-workout”), oven early afternoon and the last one in the evening, kind of following what Maoshan did when he was travelling.

I do it because i like it, especially the outdoorsy stuff and the weight training, not really (just) for fat loss (could do without gym cardio though lol)… so i dont know without that.

My personal impression is that these audios are quit energy intensive, i have added a LOT of (negentropic) jing and dropped a lot of other audios, i noticed more results after that.

5 Likes

The effects of the first audio are reflected on the second. the furnace directly for more efficiency :fire:.
I will listen to the oxidation audios during my walk to test it.

I removed a few tags and kept the most important ones. Also for my Mandalas, I kept a few.

I will give some news in a few days :wink:

2 Likes

“But in a stack of audio, you should always use the fat oxidization one last, with at least 30 mins after the last audio (whatever stack or combination of the Oven and the Furnace).”

SO U need to use the fat oxidation at least 30 min. after whichever audio u use (oven and/or furnace)

If in doubt, re-read the directions*

6 Likes

I misunderstood the description then :thinking:.

It doesn’t matter what audio I listen to, the oven or the furnace, I have to finish with the oxidation one or the process will be less efficient, right?

I thought I had a choice of 3 weight loss possibilities and just had a 30 minute break time if I wanted to include oxidation audio.

3 Likes

When I started I did the oven x3, then furnace 3x, wait 30 mins and oxidation 3x

Now I do Furnace 3-5x and Oxidation 3-4x

Seems to be working pretty well!

7 Likes

If I have had a pretty bad day of eating, I’ll use both oven and furnace, otherwise I find furnace on it’s own suffices just fine

6 Likes

I understand better why I did not have fast results 🤦 …

For faster weight loss it is necessary to activate homonal and chemical processes upstream and then activate oxidation.

If I understood correctly, on a basis of 3 listening per audio, it will give per level this:

• level 1 :fire: : oxidation
  • level 2 :fire::fire: : the oven + oxidation 30 minutes later
  • level 3 :fire::fire::fire: : the furnace + oxidation 30 minutes later
8 Likes

Oxidation AT LEAST 30 min. afterwards, so can be hours afterwards.

It’s always a good idea to throughly read and reread description/directions and follow them for best results.

4 Likes

Thanks for the recommendations :wink:

1 Like

Looks like Furnace and fax oxidation will have the maximum programming benefits.
What are your thoughts?

My goal is mostly maintenance, esp during binge weekends, so I listen to a few rounds of Furnace in the morning, and a few of the Oxidization in the evening. When in a stack, I add some workout audios between the two for around 30-40 min.

Go easy initially, and it should not be too taxing :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I’ve been using only the Oxidized Fat 3x in a row per day for the last 2 weeks. I’ve noticed that my midsection area is a little smaller but I haven’t dropped any weight when I step on a scale. So it looks like I’m dropping inches around my belly area as my pants feel looser but not weight yet. :thinking:

@Captain_Nemo @SammyG @Maoshan_Wanderer Any ideas why weight is still staying the same?

3 Likes

Hello Starlight!!!

Its there a missconception about weight related to body fat , there can be a lot of factors , for example : Adding Muscle mass , Water retention etc .

Im pretty sure that sometimes , youu can decrease your %body fat without lossing weight (lbs kgs )

8 Likes

Thanks, @AkiraTheWild! That makes sense. I didn’t know that.

I’m reading over this thread and looks like there were some recommendations about adding workout fields as well. I’ll add some workout fields before and after this audio to see what happens.

5 Likes

…and remember that the female body weight can vary a lot during the month…:slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

True true! But I was surprised that the needle didn’t move at all when I stepped on the scale. So, will continue with this and add some workout audios as well.

4 Likes

Weight is quite deceptive, especially after eating or drinking water.

Best to take your weight at the same time daily. Recommend would be in the morning after waking up and visited the bathroom.

It’s normal and fluctuates throughout the day. If you see sudden increases it’s more likely due to water retention.

11 Likes

Still no noticeable results and symptoms of detox (Dark and frequent urine, headache, intestinal purge …)

my current playlist is this:

• the furnace × 3
  • upper body workout (7:57 minute)
    × 4
  • fat oxidation x 8
  • increased blood circulation x 5

I wonder if having several tags can reduce the results :thinking:.

difficult to separate from the tags one day :smirk:

I have to give it a try …

I also carry energetic mandalas with me.

For those with results do you have any other plaques or other energetic objects on you?

I thought about charging my water with the furnace. maybe it could speed up fat burning :thinking:

2 Likes

they definitely can affect the results… just like when you’r energetically tired

2 Likes