The Swords of Adipose Annihilation

This is a description of Bam- 15 from the article of its research:

BAM15 works by making the mitochondria, the power plants of the cell, less efficient. The result is that the mitochondria burn more energy. The researchers are reluctant to describe BAM15 as a miracle drug. More research will be needed to determine its effectiveness for people.

BAM15 improves many of the key determinants of health and aging, including:
• Removing damaged mitochondria, the power plants of the cell
• Making more healthy mitochondria, and
• Reducing “inflammaging,” or age-related inflammation, linked to muscle loss

Here is the link to the study on its effects on mice:
https://www.pbrc.edu/news/media/2022/BAM15-and-sarcopenic%20obesity.aspx

3 Likes

Yea the search result was not my friend this time. Kept leading me to dead ends and I lost patience lol

I just got diagnosed with sleep apnoea, the doctor did say that since it’s so mild and I’m rather overweight, it could well be fixed if I lose weight. I haven’t listened to Swords in a while but I’m back now.

Great :muscle:t2:

Ive never done this but the description says man can focus solely on the furnace for the first week
Then the next week, the other
Then the next, the other
Etc

And maybe
Reduce all your stacks but not blueprint or anything like primer / prepper / helper worthy ie kinetic quasi!

I used to love adipose (and still do)
that stuff was my jam lol

2 Likes

What is 20E Pepper? I don’t see it on Patreon or YouTube

From the forum search engine:
20E Pepper: New Release

You’ll see it’s on Gumroad.

1 Like

@Domnick @Vishal you guys are still following your respective stacks? updates please?

1 Like

My last post is from last summer. I lost another 5-6 kilos since then. But I kinda stopped using this stack in autumn and only using bam15 4x two times a day for maintenance.
So my result with this stack is roughly 10-11 kilos down in about 5 months.

8 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Amazing man, thanks for the boost, you work out and follow any specific die too?

I used to work out 3x per week at that time. Fullbody strength workouts.
I use intermittent fasting since 2016 and last year I switched from 16/8 to 20/4 and I feel really good but its not for everyone. I am not counting calories just eating what I like but mostly good home made food.

2 Likes

Will the Bam15 addition also be included for new purchases of this?

This product is no longer available for purchase.

If there are recommendations of fields equivalent and/or evolved to the theme achievements, broadcasts are welcomed!

There is no equivalent stack for this, weight and fat loss is a repeated topic, so many stacks from different people.

Not exactly the same but he still has some great ones on Youtube and Patreon, you can make a good stack with. For instance

Youtube:
-Fat burning (on Patreon as well)
-Extreme fat burn thermogenic weight loss (only youtube)
-Stem cell scar tissue removal (turns the fat to stem cells and actually is one that works in the whole body beautifully and fast per my experience on patreon too)
-Automated cardio (also in patreon)
-Muscles hungry for fat (you just need a little of exercise it burns fat while builds muscles/patreon too)
-Super Metabolism boost and weight loss (Patreon and youtube)
-Thigh Fat Burner (super good and works fast Youtube/Patreon)

Only Patreon tier $4.5 or up
-Weight Loss Combo

Only Patreon $22 Subscription tier:

• Belly Burn (same works fast)

You can also type “weight loss” on the searching magnifying glass here and a lot of posts about it can be found, you can read how other members have mixed audios, tips etc

9 Likes

Summer is coming guys and gals!

Don’t go to the beach like this:

fat

A lot of great fields suggested above by @Lunamoon22

4 Likes

Great suggestions i need to start using again haha

1 Like

This one is not a $22 field. It’s available on YouTube. Just letting everyone know so people don’t miss out in case they can’t currently afford the premium tier.

4 Likes

Yes! True. Thank you ill fix it

1 Like