The Swords of Adipose Annihilation

I think it’s worth mentioning that I didn’t expect to be carrying as much fat as I did and the changes have been dramatic with this. This really does melt it away but I still have a long way to go

16 Likes

First listen Oven and Furnace, my belly is burning LIKE HELL :hot_face:

8 Likes

I am assuming this will help get rid of belly fat.

2 Likes

I’m so confused about how to listen to these stack audios. I know from the description it says 3x. I know the last one (oxidation) should not be listened to until thirty minutes have passed between the last audios. Does that apply to the oven and furnace as well? Do they also need to spread out thirty minutes between each other?

1 Like

No :)

2 Likes

Also, you don’t have to use both oven and furnace. Choose furnace if you’re over all healthy. Choose oven if you experience to much detox or such with furnace.
Put some work out audio between furnace and oxidation.

12 Likes

Thank you @MonkeyOwl and @anon37166570 :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thinking about saving up for this one.

I am feeling more and more that one of the hidden treat of Captain for those ones are a clean up of the lineage memories and perhaps karma as well.

1 Like

@Maoshan_Wanderer, liking my comment but no reaction, what’s your feeling? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What makes you say this bro? Lineage clearing

2 Likes

Gut feeling and some nudges from the system.

I couldn’t care less about this one at first because I have no physical fat to get rid of (and not much finance atm), but I am sent back to it constantly those last couple of days.

I am currently working on clearing my karma, lineage heaviness and cell memories, and I find it funny that this one pops up again and again.

With that cool picture, suggesting that perhaps this is more than for body fat (seeing Angelgome’s face smiling at us :grin:)

A lot of our memories are stored in the gut particularly, hence investing in intestinal Cleanser, but perhaps this one is the upgrade.

Just a supposition ofc, to be confirmed by the Captain himself, if he wishes to :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I don’t think it works on that but 🤷
I notice changes but I mainly listen to this, blueprint, plasma protocol, vibrational guidance, 5 elements balanced… So I notice a lot of changes but I think this is more a physical field and the rest comes rather from blueprint and the others.

7 Likes

Yeah Blueprint and Plasma Protocol surely do it, I am being sent back to it many times a day.
With every time a discreet upgrade.

Btw, ultimate field for brain fog in the morning: BPoL.
Launches the day into that higher harmony, straight.

4 Likes

I’ve been listening to all 3 audios for 3 days so far, like 1 or 2 loops each, and I’m feeling incredibly anxious, angry, jittery and like I got hit by a truck.

Has this ever happened to anyone? What should I do?

2 Likes

Maybe this?

1 Like

I had that on the first day… but I didn’t read well enough and didn’t leave time before fat oxidization that day :sweat_smile:

You can listen to fat oxidization only for a week or 2, or just oven in the morning and fat oxidization in the evening.

2 Likes

I didn’t go that route with the fat oxidation only for a week or 2 since I’m not obese, I just hold some unwanted body fat in the belly, lower back area.

I did leave some room between the oven, furnace, and fat oxidation.

Will try to listen to only furnace 3x morning and 3x fat oxidation in the evening to see if it helps.

Thanks.

1 Like

Thanks.

Will listen only to furnace and fat oxidation to see if I will feel like a normal human being again.

If not I will switch up furnace with the oven.

1 Like

i got a chest rash after listening to furnace… i should just use fat oxidation for a while

1 Like

Do any of you have any results to share?
It’s been a week that I tested “the furnace” more than 3 times a day I do not notice any noticeable results.
I understood that this is the one that is the most effective of the 3 for weight loss.

if i have to listen to it all day or night to get results it sucks.

I expected a very powerful morphic fields to lose weight quickly :confused:.

I watch what I eat and I don’t overdo it. I think I don’t even go over 1500 kcal a day

1 Like