The Torsion Field (æther)

You’ll get sucked into the Void.

33 Likes

Yikes, I’ll stay with 2-3 times per day then :slight_smile:

7 Likes

TRIPPPPY :sob::sob: (2nd gif)

12 Likes

Honestly, from my experience, you get super “spacey”… since that’s what it’s doing in a “cosmic” sense.

16 Likes

I second this, I looped it for almost three hours (study purposes). I had to ground myself after wards.

It’s like you’re deep inside your head and the outside world is a bit surreal for a few hours. Nothing “bad” but definitely no need to do that again.

24 Likes

This may be of help to some as a starting point, from this page on Dan Winter’s website:

Explanation of key terms used- from Dan Winter:

Phase Conjugation - in optics phase conjugation has a very particular meaning. It refers to opposing laser pairs lined up precisely (4 wave mixing)- which then converge into the high dielectric (capactively resonant- perfect electrical mixing) material- resulting in a ‘mirror’ effect where another incident laser will bounce off the ‘mirror’ and appear to walk it’s path backwards (return to where it came from: ‘time reversed’ or path reversed). In optics many researchers believe that phase conjugate mirrors exhibit self-ordering, or ‘negentropic’ behavior. In this work we consider also a wider meaning of phase conjugation where we take the term literally. To conjugate- generally means waves which recursively and CONSTRUCTIVELY interfere or beat or heterodyne with each other. (example- DNA between people is recursively mixed- when sex creates CONJUGAL relationship: what emerges is the result of which DNA / wave patterns survive recursive/embedded ‘conjugate’ mixing). When we consider this ‘conjugation’ principle (‘to conjure?’) - in the widest general context of wave principle- it literally means phases of waves which CONJUGATE - meaning to ADD and MULTIPLY recursively / constructively (which is EXACTLY the wave geometry problem which Golden Ratio solves).

To CONJURE- here we explicitly link the rites of CONJURING as in (John Dee for example) the calling of ancestors/ spirits/ angels- with the centripetal plasma or charge cloud dynamics of wave CONJUGATION. Spirits are called specifically because conjugation gives their plasma bodies of memory a place to converge- to conjugate.

Planck Sphere: Since the famous Planck length and time- is the unit of length and time- into which every wave physics has ever measured- divides evenly- this comprises a clear ‘musical key signature’ for all the waves of physics. SO if ever there was a quintessential ‘billiard ball’ or ‘matter bullet’ - original ‘particle’ (or more exactly- perfect ‘wave packet’)- this is it. Since our description of a perfect phase conjugate / golden ratio / caducceus path down to exactly this distance is clearly 3 dimensional- it is useful to imagine then a SPHERE of this PLANCK diameter- blinking on and off - in this PLANCK time: a kind of primal matter / energy interface point. Beyond this point - clearly you cannot describe quantized bits of intertia as ‘mass’ - only as energy. In terms of alchemic/ access to THE black hole - where the ‘particle’ - ‘becomes’ wave- (conjugates?) - ‘the buck’ appears to stop here. Other scientists like Nassim Harramein- talk extensively of the Planck Sphere.

Negentropy: the tendency of certain (conjugate?) - wave patterns to ‘spontaneously’ become MORE ordered (LESS entropic)- to ‘self’’ organize… quite literally - the opposite of entropy.

Implosion: a wave convergence pattern which results in centripetal force/ ‘suction’ to center. Implosion by it’s nature-explicitly answers Einstein’s unanswered question: what IS perfect non-destructive (charge) compression. We suggest this is THE problem a phase conjugate or ‘fractal field’ solves. Somewhat ironically- implosion can also describe how pressure waves can converge accurately to trigger atomic reactions. It is beautiful to consider this same implosion process- can also be the path BACK from destruction to perfect (wave) construction. Viktor Schauberger- made famous water implosion which spontaneously created self- ordering. He demonstrated a piezoelectric / charged water vortex which ‘spontaneously’ began getting colder- with increased order- much like the cooling effect of phase conjugate implosion in our Theraphi.net plasma tubes. Heat is simple destructive wave interference in essence- spontaneous cooling is beautiful evidence of successful CONSTRUCTIVE interference- and we suggetion also constructive (non-destructive) perfect COMPRESSION. - This author has for example spent much of his life proving- even commercially- that LOVE and COMPASSION are quite literally - and measureably- perfect electrical implosion (conjugation) in the heart. We also ( flameinmind.com ) prove that bliss and ecstacy are quite literally and measureably perfect electrical implosion (conjugation) in the brain/ EEG.

Dielectric: In strictly electrical terms- the dielectric constant measures the efficiency of resonance in the material insulator between the plates of capacitor. To use our favorite metaphor- (from the Sufi - showing the spiritual mastery IS the skill to make the perfect echo): a capacitor resonates like a bell when you ring it with the hammer that is voltage/ pressure. IF the bell rings forever (returns more energy then the hammer that hit the bell)- then the capacitors dielectric constant is very high. This means that high enough dielectric capacitors (like ‘Alice in Barium Titanate Land’- phase conjugate dielectric- which appear to be self-organizing) - are by definition accessing zero point energy. Examples of phase conjugate dielectrics- potentially include John Dee’s scrying ‘shewstone’, the coating on the bottom of Nostredamus’s water scrying cup, the Kabbah meteorite stone ground up to be the ‘philosophers stone’/ projective red powder- Dee and Kelley used to alchemically make the purest gold every measured historically by the British Royal Society.

Plasma- the cloud of charge. We say that plasma is simply a cloud of electrical charge. Usually heat (‘agravated disorder’) keeps the plasma charge ‘cloud’ circulating but in conjugate/ implosive fields we have ‘cold’ plasma - see www.fractalfield.com/coldplasma (the stuff of your aura? and your afterlife? - 'boat to the underworld/KA?) Saying that plasma IS a cloud of charge: does demand we ask the question what IS charge? (Elizabeth Rauschers question to me- at our fundamental physics conference ). I suggest plus and minus CHARGE (yin/yang) is the centripetal/centrifugal compression / rarefaction of the universal wave compressibility of the pervasive ‘ether’.

Gravity, Mass, Time, Life Force and Perception: defined in these terms- Waves of charge rotate creating the gyroscopic INERTIA named MASS- AND so also only charge rotation creates the rotation periodicity called TIME. So for example time acceleration is simply the charge rotation acceleration - caused by phase conjugate compression. Acceleration of that charge toward center caused by phase conjugate compression is named THE GRAVITY fractalfield.com/conjugategravity . When the charge rotations called time are forced to converge implosively by conjugation- emerging waves are sorted (from the planck sphere ‘black hole’) negentropically- meaning rejuvenated to their original symmetry of maximum ORDER: hence ‘time reversed’. This ability to centripetal sort charge waves in to order by conjugation is the cause of ‘life force’ and ultimately focused perception - www.fractalfield.com/conjugateperception (phase conjugation defines the perfection of wave focus).

22 Likes

I found this, this morning!

9 Likes

1 hour meditation with the torsion field

Some old emotional baggage started coming up
Tightness in the heart chakra

After a while it dissipated and I felt lighter

16 Likes

Cool…
now try torsion followed by plasma :wink:

21 Likes

cool
will try it out
Is one hour with the Plasma field a good idea?

4 Likes

It’s very intense…start off with 1 listen - 15mins (less if you feel it affecting you too strongly) and then go from there.

14 Likes

Wouldn’t it maybe help if you’re attempting to do something psychic e.g. remote viewing / bit of “fortune telling” for yourself (trying to see something in front of you in 3D time - 2nd language )

12 Likes

Yes. Even tho I said it makes you feel “spacey” (cause everyone understands this word) …it’s actually “timey” (which no one understands) lol

It’s increases your “time/space” self…

Very good!

27 Likes

lol that’s ok…
The job of the field isn’t to feel “spacey”…
that’s just a common observation if you looped it for a long time.

Not everyone’s experience is going to be exactly the same. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Lol, was going to say something to this effect…

5 Likes

I have listened to it once (15 mins)
Will have a go again tomorrow

I really liked the torsion field feeling

5 Likes

I wonder how the torsion field will work on my Kundalini energy

I already have an activated Kundalini from 2014.

I practice daily meditation and my body has automatic movements - torso swaying and head rotations and several other subtle phenomena

I once had the feeling that i was floating upside down

12 Likes

Hi @_OM would you mind explaining what that means? Increases the “time/space” self and also what you mean by “time/space” self? Thank you !

2 Likes

if you watched intersellar (the movie you will understand this concept easily while enjoying the movie at the same time).

Time is relative.

We’ve all heard the phrase that “time is relative,” but it can be difficult to wrap the mind around what that actually means.

The phrase came from Einstein’s Theory of Relativity that joined space and time and created the idea of a fabric that permeates the whole universe: “space-time.”

We all measure our experience in space-time differently. That’s because space-time isn’t flat — it’s curved, and it can be warped by matter and energy.

So depending on our position and speed, time can appear to move faster or slower to us relative to others in a different part of space-time. And for astronauts on the International Space Station, that means they get to age just a tiny bit slower than people on Earth.

25 Likes

interesting.

Doesn’t the slow down perception of time do that? it makes time appear to be going slower since time is all relative

1 Like