The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

damn, that much powerful even OM himself is playing it once?

10 Likes

everyday is ok or should I listen to it every other day or every three days?

4 Likes

We’re all Gods.

24 Likes

Literally, Dream can make everything.
Just don’t hesitate to upload Teleportation Field. :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Thank you for the Plasma. :gem:

25 Likes

You can play everyday… even more than once a day…
but starting off… go easy…
Not everything needs to be spammed all day (or used to get “high”)

You will get blissful and peaceful with this audio.
Again ‘grounding’ actually should enhance the benefits and prolong the effects.

As always, it’s up to each individual person.
But if it acts like the actual device (it does) then it’s safe to assume one would follow those general guidelines for the field as well.

36 Likes

:point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2:

26 Likes

I listened to it once, right before starting the audio i did a round of the Star Exercise, with the intention that the life force energy will work with the plasma field.

A few minutes into the audio, i felt a huge flow of energy going through both my legs. It went to the base of my spine, but not higher [could be a blockage in that area]. I then felt energy flowing through my brain area and I felt so peaceful. Near the end I started feeling it in my wrists, it was stronger than in the other areas, not painful but slightly uncomfortable. I don’t know how to explain, but anyone have a strong spasm and right after it that muscle feels overworked? That was how it felt.

31 Likes

Playing the torso,the plasma light and linfrasound and the cosmo-volt can heal any diseace humanly possible?

27 Likes

kinda feels that way… :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

12 Likes

@SC448

Nice first testimonial! (mine and @Maoshan_Wanderer don’t count)

14 Likes

Oh yes this is strong, listened once… started to get shocks in my right foot and then energy is flowing around my body, buzzing etc…

Grounding field is a good choice indeed

Edit: Still feeling the buzz lolol even after 20 minutes :exploding_head:

32 Likes

I still have no idea…

but this book came to mind
Flow

if anyone knows about the book could probably understand.

8 Likes

Would the Hyperbaric Compressor audio be a good match together with these three new healing fields (The Plasma Light, The Torsion Field and Cosmo Volt)?

And besides Grounding audio what would be the top 5 other good matches to use with these three new fields?

8 Likes

With all due respect, Captain… You ought to slow down :pleading_face::sob::sob::sob:.

I am drowning in all these new fields.

10 Likes

Wow i felt increase blood flow but mostly in my left knee, which I have teared both my mcl and lcl repetitively over the span of 5 years so there is a lot of scar tissue there, also feel lighter.

18 Likes

lol, almost an exact repeat of what I said to Dreamy and @Maoshan_Wanderer on initial testing…but it lasted several hours!

Nawww.

21 Likes

@_OM can you give a tl;dr for this😃

6 Likes

I like this commend. You are drowning in the ocean of energy. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

no.
It’s too important for tl;dr.

You can read the testimonials link for a “general idea” but this field has way more applications than even given in the testimonials and understanding it will lead to much spiritual, emotional, mental, physical growth

32 Likes

Yup… this field is something else!

12 Likes