The Torsion Field (æther)

yes they are friends. Nemo knows of OM for years

2 Likes

Is taht real photo of om

1 Like

probably a meme or a joke I think

1 Like

Okay, Thank you

Still trying to understand the practical point of the field… basically you can warp time and space, also with servitors?

2 Likes

For those wondering what are the practical uses of this field…

First, understand that this field is literally a Consciousness Phase Conjugation field.

"What the hell does that mean?"

You’ll have to spend a little bit on Dan Winter’s work. (http://goldenmean.info/ or http://www.fractalfield.com/)

The main things to understand are Phase Conjugation, Non-Destructive Charge Compression, Negentropy, and Centripetal Forces he talks about.

That said, the Torsion field puts you in a state of consciousness/being where phase conjugation is taking place.

With the Torsion field, you’re already surrounded by the energy/momentum that creates the phase conjugation to convert energy (for example if you have some sort of emotional/energetic baggage and you’re creating the conditions to let it go) so the process is shortened by half.

To do my usual releasing practice, all I had to do is think or feel the issue for a few seconds and the release happened because the phase conjugation is already in place.

In any normal setting, I would have to FOCUS deeply to create the conditions where I can let go of any energy, which by the way they are mental structures (gravity) and through releasing (Gravity sent into a phase conjugation field) convert it to light.

Simply put, the Torsion field is FOCUS (A mental toroidal field) done for you.

Now go get creative on how many cool things you can do with that. I spent three hours with it today and found three applications.

Edit: Use this as your guideline to navigate the usual “Space/Time… Time/Space…” you see around. It’s very important you begin to wrap your head around it. I’m still studying it hard.

P.S.

How do I know all this?

Let’s just say I have the obsessive tenacity to decipher the code our favorite cryptic wizard drops on us.

68 Likes

Wow … Thank you ! :pray:

9 Likes

My pleasure bro. Hope it is useful for you.

9 Likes

When the website looks like this…

Your best bet is to sit down for the next couple hours.

20 Likes

Yes :rofl: :rofl: I know that feeling. Perhaps his videos will make it easier

11 Likes

I personally learn much better from visual/audio.

Perhaps I’m a bad read, or lazy.

23 Likes

Spent a week like it was my job in there.

Pro tip:

Supergenius
Cognitive enhancement

Before getting to it…

Coffee doesn’t hurt

16 Likes

OM? quick recommendation while we got you here?^

3 Likes

Sure. Conceptual Realization is always going to help if you own it already.

The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach is a self-aware field…meaning it will teach you to understand it, if that’s your intention.

32 Likes

Thanks boss.

4 Likes

That’s no small statement you just made…implies that Dream is weaving consciousness itself into his fields. Has it always been this way, or another new technique?

Amazing

7 Likes

The field(not in morphic field sense) is self aware all it’s own. DW didn’t need to add consciousness to it.

18 Likes

Ah, I follow you now. Thanks for the clarification.

3 Likes

i just listened to this, was putting it off for some reason and i don’t know why. did anybody else have an emotional response to this within the first few seconds? i’m not sure why this happened, would anybody have any idea pls?
thanks!

1 Like

Like a servitor?? :open_mouth:

1 Like