The Unbreakable

Glory + SLR + Intercession + this audio = Best combo ever

12 Likes

I’m thinking Knight/Warrior Mindset + Armor of Light and Glory + The Unbreakable = :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

15 Likes

Exactly :heart_eyes:

I was about to comment about the same things.

Guys… I think we all need to take it easy about “yeah it replaces this and this” :grin:
I asked this exact question to Sammy during the last webinar, and he confirmed that all of those new ones do not replace the old ones (self-esteem here per instance).

Those are not replacement, but new Alchemies that Dream is offering us :muscle:

It feels all of that thread is based on the “Sapien Med Anxiety/FOMO”.
If I may, perhaps we could all relax, be done with those endless playlists, focus on what truly matters to us and and enjoy the ride that Captain is taking us into :grin:

28 Likes

Yeah man, my thoughts exactly! Thank you!

6 Likes

Still in remission myself though :rofl:

8 Likes

Aside from my loving rant above (I truly love us guys :grin::pray::heart:), here is my review and tips for that beauty:

(1) This field is very STRONG, looping it yesterday sent me into a deep mental fatigue at the end of the day.

I think for that one we can stick to the usual 2-3 times a day and perhaps leave it some times of integration & “field-rest”.
Perhaps avoiding other audios focused on the mind, except potentially taking turn with SLR & the Warrior that seem to complete it perfectly (more than open to feedbacks & explorations together).

(2) During the whole day, until I reached mental fatigue by over-doing & over-listening to it, opportunities flowed at me to seize. Nothing huge for now but I was blown by it.
My current reality is being very challenging and it is making me feel I/we can make it.

(3) Through my own realizations and others, It put into light some of my hidden victim patterns that I need to take care of in order to move forward & evolve at deeper level.

(4) This morning I am feeling different, not yet where I want to be ofc, but I am feeling better equipped to go in that direction.

One of the realization I had when I woke up this morning is that I have become what is called an empath, despite the ground of being, I have started to suffer and be severely impacted by my own emotions and the ones of others. Now that this is clear, I can work on it.

(5) Pro tip for the ones integrating breathing techniques in their practice:

This beauty really puts into the mood !! :dash:
For those aware of the impact of rythmic breathing, you can synchronize your breath with the two phases where there is violin “beats” (2:2 or 4:4 seems right), then go for breath retention (Kumbhaka) after 5min or so.
(during breath retention I personally love BoL or Light of Savitur or Mass Meditation to go DEEP)

–

Ps: a funny thing that happened over night.

I asked from the LCS (Larger Conscious System / MBT Terminology) to give me more clarity on my current situation and that empath thing, I woke up during the night with “MAOSHAN” screaming in my mind.

Sorry bro @Maoshan_Wanderer you may officially have a new stalker :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thank you dearly @Bronyraur btw, I was led to that feed this morning and it seems like the way to go.

16 Likes

Can you give an example of great combinations with this? Thank you

1 Like

On that specific intent, I’d say this :point_up:
Perhaps adding SLR as well, but just for a few focused minutes.

And also using Attention & Focus and Enhanced Brain Hemisphere Connectivity to get in that Flow state easily when I get into work.
I haven’t figured which one is best between those two together and Brainwork, as the latter is intense before starting any work (perhaps the brain experts here could help?).

Then putting a pink noise on the back as I have figured that fields creates tension if I’m not meditating on it, hence getting me out of the flow.

Though still experimenting.

9 Likes

I liked what you wrote a lot :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Just complement it with other fields don’t start replacing etc… - till @Captain_Nemo explains this. Just taste it’s essence, its a strong flavour. It will help you move forward with confidence and more. Good luck people! Smash up the hurdles and get it!

16 Likes

And thank you for your meticulous testimonials. Very inspiring.

As for THE Dude in the feed… well, he’s a crème de la crème, no doubt about it.

3 Likes

I am so happy with this audio.

Throughout my life majority of practices ive learned among other stuff, focused on that space of the heart, mostly through meditations, visualization, harnessing above and below energies and then merging them in the space of the heart, they all work but here is the big difference:

This audio automates all those processes and practices to reach, nurture, strengthen and expand the power of that part in us.

Even tho those practices and daily routines are powerful, you still need a strong mind at least to have a powerful intention or tu harness that energy you want to bring down or up to your heart, and there are times were you feel so defeated or frustrated it is really difficult to achieve this so yes the techniques still help but not as strong and easy as this. And best part it also destroys mental blockages.

Ive been looping this here and there and i am beginning to notice that it is building up momentum in the 3 Dantiens when i say momentum its like when you hear the water running fast through the pipes, hoses before its pushed out hard.

As for replacing fields, everybody’s experience is different thats why you must try what your intuition or higher self tells you and if you think your connection to your HS is not that strong or you don’t understand its message then just try different approaches until you find one you like.

I used to have like 7 audios to listen to as waking up all the way to work. Today for instance i just kept skipping some and i was like no i dont need this now, and very confident so, before i would feel like id be handicapped somehow if i didnt listen to them.

Follow your feeling and remember everybody has a different story and is at a different spot in their path.

:orange_heart::pray:

40 Likes

Yeah, this is really good audio.
I try to be mentally tough but it’s difficult sometimes
And when I try to be tough I tend to stress myself.
This automatizes all the process.

16 Likes

This will work well with Blueprint and BPIL?

2 Likes

What do you think? I want your opinion :blush:

3 Likes

I want you to tell me
YESSSS! :sunglasses: :smiley:

2 Likes

I want you to start finding answers within you and through experimenting rather than asking every little detail here on every thread to everybody :rofl::rofl:

12 Likes

ok

3 Likes

13 Likes

:+1:

2 Likes