Correct Breathing Technique for Star Meditation

Is this you and your girl @_OM ? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

I literally watched that video earlier this evening and thought about commenting about wanting to try it out because it was different. But then decided against doing that lol.

1 Like

rofl…never seen this…

Do NOT do what he was doing…
(so much gyrating!!!)
lol but that’s the “basics” …
It’s obvious he learned this from someone who learned it from someone who actually knew what they were doing :wink:

6 Likes

Lmao i was like uhm do i need to do first what the girl does ? that little dance? I laughed so hard

The man was just trying to impress the lady

1 Like

For you…Yes.
You must do that lovely dance and post it online in order to get full effectivenss.
Dem the rulez! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Edited on the 28th of December:

Here I go :slight_smile:

I have experienced so much healing modalities on my Path and I have found Breathing Techniques completely “under-rated”, got myself into Soma Breath and I have done their Instructor Training.

Now creating from it and making my little tweaks, I am calling it “Shakti Breath” haha.

First of all, why I like Soma Breath: those guys have mixed up all Breathing modalities & ancient art, they’ve seem to have managed to make the best of it.

What it consists of:

• Rythmic Breathing to create a Heart-Mind Coherence : no pause between the inhale & exhale and following a rythm (ex : 2 second in, 4 second out for relaxation ; 4:4 for a meditative state ; 2:2 to charge your body, etc.) - Often neglected but VERY IMPORTANT
  • Hypoxya or Breath Retention: this is basic Pranayama, after breathing in rythme for 3-5 min, breath-in fully, then exhale fully (don’t force it though) and stay with empty lungs for a few minutes. Relax deeply and just feel.
    Amazing health benefits (stem cells, energy cleansing, etc.).
    This is the perfect place to experience stillness and set your intention for manifestation.
    Go beyond your comfort zone, but you don’t have to push it, the purpose is to train that hypoxic state and those deeper states. To stay longer in that state, you can take a few quick inhale/exhale (it’ll be clearer if you watch one of their live meditation)
    Not recommended for pregnant women or if you have the usual health issue that that could make it risky for you (specifically heart issues)
  • After the Breath Retention, Breath-in completely (without force), Hold with full-lung and contract your Perineum: Feel the energy center, and if you’re comfortable feel the energy going up your spine, then focus on the region you would like to open up (belly, heart, third eye)
  • Breath normally, enjoy - then do a few more rounds (2-3 is recommended, you can do up to 5-7 rounds)

Additional things:

• Brainwave entrainment and music to elevate your mood: not necessary but if it helps. Also this is quite convenient as they put some beats, so you can follow it instead of counting the length of your in-breath and out-breath. I myself recorded my breath for the rythm and putting Mass meditation or Plasma Light on the back.
  • Be sure to check one of their live Soma Breath meditation on Facebook, so you get a feel of it
  • Breathing in through the nose is important as it activates your Parasympathetic system (cf. relaxation), breathing out either through the nose or mouth is not important.
  • You can do some tones to vibration some parts of your body as well (A - U - M)
  • To intensify it you can also make your Larynx vibration at every inhale & exhale (like a wave sound), this is a revered practice in many esoteric traditions and very powerful once mastered.
  • Don’t worry so much about all of it, what matters is mostly to charge (inhale) & RELAX (exhale) through it, keep the rythme and relax (again) through the Breath retention. Feel what’s good for you.

Experiment Experiment Experiment

Most importantly: Rythmic Breathing (= Heart-Mind Coherence) + Hypoxya / Breath Retention on the Exhale + Little Breath retention on the next inhale with Perineum contraction + RELAXATION

If you don’t relax, you don’t expand my Friends.

And if you have any question, feel free :)
@skyhigh @Dewbob

12 Likes

Ps: don’t worry about getting it all right, you can also build your own technique.

In my experience, what is truly important is:

• Rythmic Breathing
  • Breath Retention / Hypoxya : can also be between each inhale/exhale, like classic Pranayama
  • Relaxing through it: cannot stress this one enough, as it was my big mistake.

The higher your energy goes, the more you’ll manifest your current state of being.
If you choose force, you’ll experience force, if you choose gratitude, you’ll experience gratitude :heart:

5 Likes

Hey guys,

For those interested to integrate breathing techniques within their routine, I am offering a free Teaching/Coaching on Saturday for the next Mass Meditations.

More info here: Mass Meditation for a Better World (Next Meditations 2nd January: Poll in Progress)

May create a new thread to give more information about that Shakti Breath and give all the benefits of Breathing Techniques (raising your vibration, getting easily to a meditative state, work on manifestation, getting rid of traumas, depression relief, etc.)

Ps: I have integrated the Star Exercice to my “Shakti Breath” routine, damn happy I have discovered it haha.

5 Likes

:point_up_2: :point_up_2: @anon32464289 did the above happen?

SOMA Awakening Breathwork Full Tutorial for those interested in Soma breath

7 Likes

Nope but it can happen :)
I had just one answer.

The One :ok_hand:
Be sure to do it with Plasma Flower or the Mass med behind :pray:

3 Likes

So this Soma breathing seems to be essentially a combo of Mula and Jalandhara bandhas in some form, but missing the Uddiyana Bandha?

3 Likes

He mentioned very briefly at 10:18s not by the name as “Uddiyana Bandha” but just saying to suck in the abdomen slightly up the diaphragm, so in a sense the lock is there :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Ah ok, thanks @Yuichi, must have missed that part :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes, you do it over Hypoxia / Breath Retention :muscle:

They’ve done a very fine job, putting together all the breathing techniques, personal development & current tech with ancient wisdom from the East.

Hence “Soma” :)

3 Likes

All they miss is Morphic Fields from Dream hehe.

Hence my recommendation above :)

2 Likes

I am feeling to re-offer a session before the next Mass Meditation on Saturday, so you can raise your vibration before.

I’ll just expect from you a donation for your sincerity to any sapien med foundations (1€ is enough) and to make sure I don’t waste my time.

Let me know, doesn’t matter if we are 3 or 4. Maybe @Yuichi?
There was someone else interested but can’t recall the name right now :smile:

Should be fun!

7 Likes

I would be certainly interested, will this be like a one off video instruction or something similar close to that ? Hope we get the numbers even if 3 or 4, will place the donation and send you screenshot this evening if it goes ahead :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hey @anon32464289,

I’ll be honest. Right now, I am fully invested in the SEE course, so I wouldn’t be able to give the Soma Breath, full attention. I’m happy to pay the 1€ now to access it in the future but I don’t think I can do the session anytime now.

4 Likes

Good call bro :muscle:
I’ll record it anyway and it should be 20-30min long, just the basic and we practice together.

Noice :smiley:
Through Zoom: I am feeling a short intro about Breathing Technics and its benefits (2min) and we go straight in it, I’ll guide your through the Rythmic Breathing and Breath Retention - so you understand experientially the inner posture and purpose of it.

With fields in the background so you can go deeper and be already in Meditation when you’ll join the Mass Med.

4 Likes

Thank you so much man :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes